PDA

View Full Version : 9 Family Members of Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens Respond to Possible DACA Deal

jimnyc
09-14-2017, 05:24 PM
I'me having back and forth trouble with this deal. I have a VERY serious problem with adult illegals, especially those that have criminal records here in addition - which points to some of the popular deaths. Then we have DACA. Reading this article, and the possibility of it opening the door for millions down the road.... whoa whoa whoa. See, that's my one fear I have been stating. If I were to lend my support behind the current 700k, it would be for them ONLY, to resolve that outstanding issue. I don't like it if it opens a door that cannot be closed. This would need to be something iron clad when it's shut. I'm already admittedly on the fence with this one, but only because we needed to go backwards to make this legal. Now it's time to address it as it should have been. I thought perhaps grinning and bearing it for "children" might be ok, keeping in mind the larger picture of illegal immigration. But I don't know all of the repercussions - and I guess none of us do until something is put forward. But the more I read and take it all in, the more I'm leaning towards being against, for various reasons.

---

9 Family Members of Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens Respond to Possible DACA Deal with Democrats

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Nine Americans who have lost loved ones at the hands of illegal aliens spoke out in response to reports out of a Wednesday night dinner meeting between President Donald Trump, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi that the discussions involved a deal to shield DACA illegal aliens from deportation.

After Wednesday night’s dinner meeting at the White House, Schumer and Pelosi released a joint statement claiming an agreement had been reached with Trump to “enshrine the protections of DACA into law quickly, and to work out a package of border security, excluding the wall, that’s acceptable to both sides,” according to the Washington Times.

Mary Ann Mendoza, mother of slain police officer Brandon Mendoza tweeted on Wednesday night:

“@POTUS @realDonaldTrump @Scavino45 danScavino kellyannePolls @PressSec Don’t you dare turn your back on Angel Moms who stood by you!” and:

Mendoza provided the following statement on Wednesday night in response to the news:

There is nothing President Trump should be negotiating on when it comes to Border Security or an unconstitutional program such as DACA. Congressional and Senate members need to get off their hind ends and start doing something productive instead of drawing lines in the sand. This is NOT a Democratic or Republican issue. This is an AMERICAN issue and they need to start protecting us! The Senate needs to pass HR3003 No Sanctuary for Criminals Act and HR3004 Kate’s Law. Both of these deal with ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS. They owe Americans the protection they have failed us on. President Trump needs to stand firm and keep his promises not only to us Angel Moms and Dads but to All Americans.

800,000 will turn into millions because with this move, the door is wide open, the message for more to just waltz in, claim a certain status, while we have millions of Americans in need of assistance they will never get. Of course they will have to keep their whole families here as well and bring in the rest, because he doesn’t want to separate families. And on and on. There will be massive fraud about who actually came in as a child. How do you vet those claims?

It’s been clear for a long time that illegals have more rights than Americans and to reward this, is utterly disturbing, disappointing and outright pathetic. I have been fighting this issue for almost 5 years and to think that my dead son was used like a prop is more than I can handle right now. While dreamers celebrate, my nightmare continues.

My heart goes out to all the other family members who lost a loved one because our immigration system failed them as well and to the many more victims this will happen to because it’s clear that Americans are not that important to our administration and most politicians.

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/9-family-members-of-americans-killed-by-illegal-aliens-respond-to-possible-daca-deal-with-democrats/