PDA

View Full Version : What does a woman with no legs and a snail have in common?

tailfins
09-20-2017, 06:38 PM
They both leave a trail as they move across the floor.

Gunny
09-20-2017, 06:57 PM
Out to offend the ladies this evening are we? :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
09-20-2017, 09:44 PM
What does tailfins have in common with a eunuch?
Neither of them have any balls. :cool:

Gunny
09-20-2017, 10:26 PM
What does tailfins have in common with a eunuch?
Neither of them have any balls. :cool:While probably true, that was :lame2: :laugh:

gabosaurus
09-20-2017, 10:51 PM
While probably true, that was :lame2: :laugh:

It was all I could manage on short notice. :bunny4: :carryon:

Abbey Marie
09-20-2017, 11:00 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10866&stc=1

darin
09-21-2017, 05:47 AM
why is this in the "Humor" section? It's stupid. We should have a 'stupid shit' subforum.

jimnyc
09-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Why? Never mind, I don't even care to hear the answer.

We all spoke of "locker room talk" when Trump was nailed for talking smack about women. And whatever, in the locker rooms, at the bar when ladies aren't around & other things not in their presence. Fun talk, funny talk and maybe even perverted at times, and obviously can be sexist pigs and what not. I admit this.

But purposely, knowing the women of the board will be reading? That's no mistake, that's someone trying to push and annoy the women for effect.

But I don't think it matters, TF, as the women are as far as possible into the "disliking" department of you. Not much you can say anymore is going to change their opinions. You've showed your true colors a couple of thousand times.

I tell horrid jokes, and admittedly talk some piggy things about women at times - when with my brother or other guys. Big difference.

Abbey Marie
09-21-2017, 10:39 AM

We all spoke of "locker room talk" when Trump was nailed for talking smack about women. And whatever, in the locker rooms, at the bar when ladies aren't around & other things not in their presence. Fun talk, funny talk and maybe even perverted at times, and obviously can be sexist pigs and what not. I admit this.

But purposely, knowing the women of the board will be reading? That's no mistake, that's someone trying to push and annoy the women for effect.

But I don't think it matters, TF, as the women are as far as possible into the "disliking" department of you. Not much you can say anymore is going to change their opinions. You've showed your true colors a couple of thousand times.

I tell horrid jokes, and admittedly talk some piggy things about women at times - when with my brother or other guys. Big difference.

And there is a degree of difference between "locker room talk" and outright misogyny. We women do know the difference.

jimnyc
09-21-2017, 10:58 AM
And there is a degree of difference between "locker room talk" and outright misogyny. We women do know the difference.

Yups.

I'm an admitted pig. :) But one that loves women, loves my wife. And sometimes with just the guys, I might express that in an inappropriate manner. But I love women and have the utmost respect for them.

TF seems to make it clear that he doesn't like women at all except for his wife. I won't comment further as marriage discussion shouldn't be here. But in general, his talk about women has been reprehensible. And not because of what he says, but how, to whom and to whom he plasters his words in front of. And at times, it seems like he is purposely doing so to offend.

Gunny
09-21-2017, 12:08 PM

I tell horrid jokes, and admittedly talk some piggy things about women at times - when with my brother or other guys. Big difference.I just voiced an opinion. He knows his audience here, and got the response he expected.

Yes, I could have ignored it, but Geez ... I had hair the first time I heard that joke :laugh:

darin
09-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Taste aside - ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I mean...its stupid.

aboutime
09-21-2017, 02:23 PM
So, once again. TF...the DP GELDING, stops by to show, and prove lack of success with other humans.

hjmick
09-21-2017, 04:19 PM
I would expect nothing less from someone with the maturity level of a 5 year old.

Black Diamond
09-21-2017, 04:47 PM
I would expect nothing less from someone with the maturity level of a 5 year old.
If a cat and a pussyfor got in a fight, who would win ?

Bilgerat
09-21-2017, 04:58 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10867&stc=1

tailfins
09-21-2017, 05:27 PM

So, if women and men are equal, one should be able to say anything around a woman that one would say around a man, or are they just kinda-sorta-but-not-really equal? Actually, I'm on the side of gender equality that requires the least amount of effort from me. Irrespective of gender, I prefer to be around people that don't expect me to edit myself. This situational "equality" sure sounds like a scam.

tailfins
09-21-2017, 05:29 PM
While probably true, that was :lame2: :laugh:

If she doesn't want it to be lame, she should add VD photos for added effect: Excellence in tastelessness.

Black Diamond
09-21-2017, 06:43 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10868&stc=1
If she doesn't want it to be lame, she should add VD photos for added effect: Excellence in tastelessness.

Gunny
09-21-2017, 07:23 PM
So, if women and men are equal, one should be able to say anything around a woman that one would say around a man, or are they just kinda-sorta-but-not-really equal? Actually, I'm on the side of gender equality that requires the least amount of effort from me. Irrespective of gender, I prefer to be around people that don't expect me to edit myself. This situational "equality" sure sounds like a scam.Any more rhetorical questions or lame-ass attempts at playing semantics with definitions?

What's the matter? All the girls laugh at you in school? No date to the Sadie Hawkins dance? Just don't measure up, huh? Can't imagine why what with that winning personality you display. You must repel women in droves.

No one has suggested you edit yourself. I sure wouldn't. I prefer for idiots to prove who and what they are with their own words. Saves me time :)

Gunny
09-21-2017, 07:26 PM
If she doesn't want it to be lame, she should add VD photos for added effect: Excellence in tastelessness.And yes, before he cries -- write it down -- I neg repped his ass for this one.

Anyone wants to know the date of my last neg handed out can ask an admin.

tailfins
09-21-2017, 08:02 PM
And yes, before he cries -- write it down -- I neg repped his ass for this one.

Anyone wants to know the date of my last neg handed out can ask an admin.

Unless you can trade DP rep for green stamps and get a free shoe shine kit, it doesn't matter.

Gunny
09-21-2017, 08:51 PM
And yes, before he cries -- write it down -- I neg repped his ass for this one.

Anyone wants to know the date of my last neg handed out can ask an admin.Made ME feel better :slap:

Quit being a douche.

tailfins
09-21-2017, 10:03 PM
Made ME feel better :slap:

Quit being a douche.

By the looks of it, you spend lots of time making yourself feel better.

Gunny
09-21-2017, 10:13 PM
By the looks of it, you spend lots of time making yourself feel better.That was lame. Face it, you're not even good at insults. You really are a sad excuse of an alleged human being.

You DO realize that just because you turn off the lights and tell your teddy bear how tough you are it doesn't make it so, right?

darin
09-22-2017, 05:31 AM
So, if women and men are equal, one should be able to say anything around a woman that one would say around a man, or are they just kinda-sorta-but-not-really equal? Actually, I'm on the side of gender equality that requires the least amount of effort from me. Irrespective of gender, I prefer to be around people that don't expect me to edit myself. This situational "equality" sure sounds like a scam.

How about this - consider being on the side of "Act like a fucking grown up" - then once you master that "Act like a grown man." THEN "Be classy."

Your "joke" is about like when people posted the pic of a dog shitting on a magazine with Obama on the cover. Its stupid. Its classless. It's not funny. Its worse than sophomoric.

Everyone can post stupid shit sometimes. A grown-ass man would probably have replied with "Geesh...you guys are right. Was stupid. I get it. Sorry".

A child would stomp and defend and deflect. A child IS stomping and defending and deflecting.

jimnyc
09-22-2017, 11:39 AM

I stated that men should discuss such things in a different environment. Such talk should be reserved for where it's not spoken or written in front of the ladies.

And I'm confident that there are lady issues and discussions that they reserve for when the men aren't looking or aren't around. :)

It's just a respect thing!

Gunny
09-22-2017, 12:12 PM
I stated that men should discuss such things in a different environment. Such talk should be reserved for where it's not spoken or written in front of the ladies.

And I'm confident that there are lady issues and discussions that they reserve for when the men aren't looking or aren't around. :)

It's just a respect thing!

Thank God :laugh:. You will find as they get older though, they quit caring about's hearing their womenfolk problem. Something for you to look forward to.