PDA

View Full Version : Former UN Ambassador Attempted To Unmask More Than 260 Americans

jimnyc
09-21-2017, 02:01 PM
Maybe Trump isn't spot on with his accusations. But damn, the amount of unmasking that has been done, that we're aware of... and the wiretapping, and others claiming themselves as well. C'mon now, there's no way that there wasn't shit going on behind the scenes, of course more things we've been lied to about. At this point, I have NO DOUBT that the Trump team or part of was spied on in some manner. No wonder they want to push Russia so much - likely to change the subject and/or to pass the blame somehow.

---

Report: Former UN Ambassador Attempted To Unmask More Than 260 Americans

Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power tried to reveal the identity of more than 260 Americans in 2016, according to a Fox News report published Wednesday.

The ex-public official allegedly averaged more than one unmasking request for each formal working day, even continuing her spree towards the final days of the Obama administration.

The House Intelligence Committee’s unmasking probe named Power as a person of interest, along with former Obama national security advisers Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan. Congressional investigators suspect that at least one of them may have tried to obtain the identities of Trump associates through intelligence reports.

The people of interest are all expected to testify before Congress in October, Fox News reports, but likely in classified sessions.

NSA Director Mike Rogers said earlier in March that 20 people at the NSA, along with a few officials at the FBI, the CIA and the U.S. Department of Justice, have the ability to “unmask” Americans whose communications are entangled with the communications of a foreigner.

In a letter to Dan Coats, the director of the office of national intelligence, California Rep. Devin Nunes, a Republican, wrote that investigators within the House Intelligence Committee “learned that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration.” He did not specify, however, who the particular person is and what their proper jurisdiction and responsibility was due to their position.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/21/report-former-un-ambassador-attempted-to-unmask-more-than-260-americans/

aboutime
09-21-2017, 02:10 PM
Now I know, very few, if any members actually read what I say here.

I told everyone more than two months ago that Powers was the LEAKER, and she did the Unmasking.

Here is where I explain it: http://icansayit.com