PDA

View Full Version : Brzezinski: ‘It’s Crazy’ Melania Does Not See Donald Trump Is a rude/mean/bully

jimnyc
09-21-2017, 02:20 PM
Hell, maybe he is those things at times, I'm not starting this to debate that position.

The women on 'The View'. Then Mika and Joe. ALL of them. They are some truly rude bastards at times. They are all most certainly mean at times. And there's little doubt that they bully the folks that are the subject of the day.

ALL of them reply in kind to anything Trump states. Hell, they did that or still do that even without Twitter in the picture. And even take Trump out of it - they all make careers out of those 3 words, and likely would scoff if they heard that.

---

Mika Brzezinski: ‘It’s Crazy’ Melania Does Not See Donald Trump Is a ‘Rude,’ ‘Mean,’ ‘Bully’

Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” while discussing first lady Melania Trump’s speech to the U.N. General Assembly about combating cyber-bullying, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski said “it’s crazy” the first lady would make such a speech without acknowledging her husband, President Donald Trump, was a “bully.”

Brzezinski said, “Do you guys know she is married to the guy who tweeted I was bleeding badly from a facelift? Among other things, the guy is a bully. The guy is a bully up and down, whether it’s verbal, whether it’s written, whether it’s tweeted, he is rude, and he is mean to people. And I think it’s strange the first lady would make a speech on such a platform just completely not discussing the fact that her husband, the president of the United States, is a bully. It’s crazy.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/09/21/mika-brzezinski-its-crazy-melania-does-not-see-donald-trump-is-a-rude-mean-bully/

aboutime
09-21-2017, 02:26 PM
The VIEW has become a daily collection of Liberal Turds, all fighting to be first to be flushed, but the SWAMP of ignorance that drains into the DNC cesspool keeps getting backed up with STUPIDITY.

Gunny
09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Hell, maybe he is those things at times, I'm not starting this to debate that position.

The women on 'The View'. Then Mika and Joe. ALL of them. They are some truly rude bastards at times. They are all most certainly mean at times. And there's little doubt that they bully the folks that are the subject of the day.

ALL of them reply in kind to anything Trump states. Hell, they did that or still do that even without Twitter in the picture. And even take Trump out of it - they all make careers out of those 3 words, and likely would scoff if they heard that.

---

Mika Brzezinski: ‘It’s Crazy’ Melania Does Not See Donald Trump Is a ‘Rude,’ ‘Mean,’ ‘Bully’

Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” while discussing first lady Melania Trump’s speech to the U.N. General Assembly about combating cyber-bullying, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski said “it’s crazy” the first lady would make such a speech without acknowledging her husband, President Donald Trump, was a “bully.”

Brzezinski said, “Do you guys know she is married to the guy who tweeted I was bleeding badly from a facelift? Among other things, the guy is a bully. The guy is a bully up and down, whether it’s verbal, whether it’s written, whether it’s tweeted, he is rude, and he is mean to people. And I think it’s strange the first lady would make a speech on such a platform just completely not discussing the fact that her husband, the president of the United States, is a bully. It’s crazy.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/09/21/mika-brzezinski-its-crazy-melania-does-not-see-donald-trump-is-a-rude-mean-bully/Pot calling the kettle black. The people on the View will bully anyone they can.

I don't know anything about Melania. If she doesn't see past the Donald wallet, not my problem.

jimnyc
09-21-2017, 03:24 PM
Pot calling the kettle black. The people on the View will bully anyone they can.

I don't know anything about Melania. If she doesn't see past the Donald wallet, not my problem.

Melania seems so nice and pleasant. She's an extremely bright person. She's been a great Mom, and step-mom to all the Trump kids. But she still drives the liberals to the point that they drink 9 4-Lokos nightly. :laugh2:

aboutime
09-21-2017, 03:27 PM
Melania speaks...I think....5 languages. Brzezinski only speaks LIBEARAL-SPEAK.

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" is what I thought when I read this.
Hypocrisy, Lies, Hatred, Ignorance, Stupidity, and Just Plain Dumb is their plan, and it works.

Gunny
09-21-2017, 03:53 PM
Melania seems so nice and pleasant. She's an extremely bright person. She's been a great Mom, and step-mom to all the Trump kids. But she still drives the liberals to the point that they drink 9 4-Lokos nightly. :laugh2:That was kinda my point. She doesn't do anything and it drives them batty. You can't ask for more than that :laugh: