nevadamedic
08-11-2007, 06:01 AM
Story Highlights

NEW: 15-year-old male suspect arrested Friday
Jose Carranza, 28, pleads not guilty to murder after surrendering to mayor
College students forced to kneel against wall, then shot in head
Slayings shocked Newark, New Jersey, where street violence is common

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/10/schoolyard.killings/index.html

Go figure it's an Illegal Alien who committed this horendous crime. Get the Illegals out now!!!!!!!!

diuretic
08-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Allegedly.

nevadamedic
08-11-2007, 03:39 PM
There have been supposed confessions. If we got rid of the Illegals these kids would still be alive today!

waterrescuedude2000
08-11-2007, 04:05 PM
And we wonder why I carry a gun???? Yeah I am tired of Illegals and people that dont speak english. I will let :salute: Theodore Roosevelt sum it up in his 1907 Speech he said:

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Hugh Lincoln
08-11-2007, 07:50 PM
TR's words were wise. Imagine any candidate besides maybe Tancredo or Paul saying that today.

This case was probably another example of Hispanics taking over the street and killing off the blacks who get in the way. The media won't talk about it, because it makes minorities look bad, but that's what's happening here.