PDA

View Full Version : Whoever Announced Summer IS Over

Gunny
09-22-2017, 09:16 AM
:slap:

STILL in the 90s here. Sure the temperature dropped from 100 to 95 average. The humidity went up from 20 to 90%. Thanks. But there's always next Tues. Dropping to a Brisk" 89.

Kathianne
09-22-2017, 09:19 AM
Today is a lovely 80. Heading up to Flagstaff where the high is going to be 62. ;)

Gunny
09-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Today is a lovely 80. Heading up to Flagstaff where the high is going to be 62. ;)Yeah, and I know what the non-humidity is like there too. I preferred the straight heat.

jimnyc
09-22-2017, 11:52 AM

STILL in the 90s here. Sure the temperature dropped from 100 to 95 average. The humidity went up from 20 to 90%. Thanks. But there's always next Tues. Dropping to a Brisk" 89.

Haha, I hope you melt. Your dome probably sucks in all the heat and makes it feel hotter than it needs to be. Do you wear a cowboy hat, cowboy? :laugh:

A whopping 70 degrees here today.

Gunny
09-22-2017, 12:08 PM
Haha, I hope you melt. Your dome probably sucks in all the heat and makes it feel hotter than it needs to be. Do you wear a cowboy hat, cowboy? :laugh:

A whopping 70 degrees here today.Yeah, Einstein. A cowboy hat would look REAL tight with shorts and sandals :slap:. The heat doesn't bother me a bit, yankee. Your ass would flat die in it though. And I'd just stand over you with a soda and look down at you with your tongue all hanging out and your eyes back in your head and notify you of your imminent demise :)

jimnyc
09-22-2017, 12:36 PM
Yeah, Einstein. A cowboy hat would look REAL tight with shorts and sandals :slap:. The heat doesn't bother me a bit, yankee. Your ass would flat die in it though. And I'd just stand over you with a soda and look down at you with your tongue all hanging out and your eyes back in your head and notify you of your imminent demise :)

I may melt, but I'd love to see you deal with 18 inches of snow, and be able to deal with it and also get around town.

But yeah, I would flop over. But if you didn't help me, I would pull out my wrist rocket and hit you in the nuts at 350mph!!

Nothing wrong at all with a cowboy hat and wearing your shorts!

https://i.imgur.com/fpNL1eq.jpg

Gunny
09-22-2017, 01:09 PM
I may melt, but I'd love to see you deal with 18 inches of snow, and be able to deal with it and also get around town.

But yeah, I would flop over. But if you didn't help me, I would pull out my wrist rocket and hit you in the nuts at 350mph!!

https://i.imgur.com/fpNL1eq.jpgShort memory, huh? The last year I was IL we had a good dozen inches on the ground for about a month, and it got up to 18' easily more than once. I dealt with it. And I drove in it. wasn't fun but at least I could just add more clothes as needed. In the heat you reach a point of you can't take any more off.

And, douchebag .... If I looked like THAT in shorts and a cowboy hat I wouldn't plan on being home this evening :laugh:

jimnyc
09-22-2017, 01:11 PM
And, douchebag .... If I looked like THAT in shorts and a cowboy hat I wouldn't plan on being home this evening :laugh:

What would you be doing, going out and getting busy with the men? :poke: Slut!!

Black Diamond
09-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Short memory, huh? The last year I was IL we had a good dozen inches on the ground for about a month, and it got up to 18' easily more than once. I dealt with it. And I drove in it. wasn't fun but at least I could just add more clothes as needed. In the heat you reach a point of you can't take any more off.

Sorry. What .... were you talking about?

Gunny
09-22-2017, 01:30 PM
What would you be doing, going out and getting busy with the men? :poke: Slut!!I guess I would have to be if I was her, wouldn't I? I'm leaning towards being gay though. I like women too much :)

High_Plains_Drifter
09-22-2017, 02:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fpNL1eq.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :hubba:

I guess my testosterone levels are OK after all.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-22-2017, 03:00 PM

Record heat here in SW WI today... 91. I must have drug the friggin' heat back here from MT with me.

Can't wait for cool Fall days. 60's is perfect to me.

Gunny
09-23-2017, 04:25 PM
Here's some S Texas weather for you ...

I'm sitting on the front porch having a smoke. It's the time of day the sun hits directly on the porch and it's 92 so the farmer's tan is getting a workout.

It ups and starts raining :smoke:. So I'm sitting there, copping rays and watching it rain. All I needed was a beer.

hjmick
09-23-2017, 05:42 PM
Whoever Announced Summer IS Over

Is probably related to the guy who coined the term "Near Beer".

That fucker was a poor judge of distance...

High_Plains_Drifter
09-23-2017, 10:56 PM
Drove over to Madison to see the little sister and my Ma and show vacation pictures. The thermometer in the truck said 95 on the way home. It got a little cooler on the way home but the local weather said we broke another record high. I'll tell ya, I've never seen a greater contrast in temps across America divided by such a distinct line. It was hotter today in Wisconsin than it was in Arizona. I think this huge bubble of heat over the eastern half of America has to be because of the huge hurricanes down south...

https://image.ibb.co/hye19Q/temp.jpg

Kathianne
09-24-2017, 08:07 AM
TODAY

SEP 24
76° /47°F
Sunny, but cool

The rest of the week we're in low 80's.