PDA

View Full Version : 2 Florida Childcare Workers Allegedly Taunted, Tormented Boy With Autism on Video

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-24-2017, 09:35 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-florida-childcare-workers-allegedly-164244435.html

2 Florida Childcare Workers Allegedly Taunted, Tormented Boy With Autism on Video Posted to Snapchat
[People]
Chris Harris
,People•September 22, 2017

Suspects Kaderrica Smith, 26, and Alexus Henderson, 19, were employees of Our Children’s Academy, the statement says.

Warrants have been issued for the arrests of Smith, who is charged with battery and child abuse, and Henderson, who faces a single count of child neglect.

The footage, which runs 3 minutes, allegedly shows the boy hiding underneath a table, crying, as Henderson and Smith ridicule and berate him. Authorities were made aware of the footage on Sept. 1.

• Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

The police statement alleges that “at one point, the child comes from under the table, runs around the room and attempts to run towards one of the workers when she grabs his arms and does a ‘leg sweep’ causing the child to fall flat on his back.”

The statement says both Henderson and Smith allegedly told their employers they had acted appropriately and did nothing wrong. Both were fired from Our Children’s Academy.

Henderson and Smith have had their certifications suspended, preventing them from getting another job working with children.

The warrant for their arrest was issued Thursday, nearly a week after detectives interviewed the alleged victim.

PEOPLE was unable to reach Henderson or Smith Friday, and calls to relatives went unreturned.

Police are enlisting the public’s help in their search for the two women.

Anyone with information is asked to call (800) 226-TIPS. Callers can remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward.

CLICK THE LINK AND GO SEE THESE TWO-- BLACK WOMEN-- THAT TORMENTED THIS, WHITE BOY(VICTIM) THAT HAS AUTISM.

Then ask yourself why nobody is screaming racism!!!
For if the victim were a black boy with autism and the tormentors were white women that charge would have been the headlines and this story would have made non-stop coverage and the usual lib talk shows and outlets calling for death to the two women!

Next ask yourself how much longer are we going to allow our liberal government entities, mainstream media and the dem/lib/leftist cabal to propagandize , manipulate and shaft us.. as they do, especially in regards to propaganda about muslims and blacks being victims deserving of very special status/rights and rewards.-Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
09-24-2017, 09:57 AM
Blacks hate white people... and I think that applies to the vast majority of them, and it's getting worse and more and more apparent. Race relations are getting worse.

I also notice more and more commercials now mixing black and white people together as though they're great pals and best of friends, and as though this is the norm. Well, it's not, and if I've noticed the commercial creators doing this, than other's have too, and I don't think they're fooling many people. I also see them depicting a black person as the one in a position of authority or being the intelligent, rational person, and a white person as the peon imbecile. It's more leftist agenda driven garbage and attempts at deceiving the public.

tailfins
09-24-2017, 06:51 PM
CLICK THE LINK AND GO SEE THESE TWO-- BLACK WOMEN-- THAT TORMENTED THIS, WHITE BOY(VICTIM) THAT HAS AUTISM.

Then ask yourself why nobody is screaming racism!!!
For if the victim were a black boy with autism and the tormentors were white women that charge would have been the headlines and this story would have made non-stop coverage and the usual lib talk shows and outlets calling for death to the two women!

Next ask yourself how much longer are we going to allow our liberal government entities, mainstream media and the dem/lib/leftist cabal to propagandize , manipulate and shaft us.. as they do, especially in regards to propaganda about muslims and blacks being victims deserving of very special status/rights and rewards.-Tyr

So, from the kid's perspective, does "never hit a woman" still apply here? When I was a kid, I remember my parents telling me that if an adult abuses you, get an "equalizer" and attempt to give it right back to 'em.

Here's the actual video, however the first minute is commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkrz6qq0WOA&feature=youtu.be&t=83

tailfins
09-24-2017, 07:08 PM
The silver lining for the kid is that he has learned at an early age what niggers and "liberated" women are all about. It is a lesson that will serve him well as an adult.