PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama Says Female Trump Voters

jimnyc
09-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Speaking of idiots...

Has anyone told this POS to go away yet? She thinks she is some sort of authority on women. :rolleyes:

---

Michelle Obama Says Female Trump Voters Only Voted For Him Because They Were Told To

Former First Lady Michelle Obama said that women who voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 election “voted against their own voice” in a Wednesday interview.

Obama criticized the female Trump voters while speaking with feminist author Roxane Gray at a Boston conference, implying that female voters were not capable of thinking for themselves, reports the Washington Times.

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” Obama told those gathered. “It doesn’t say as much about Hillary, and everybody’s trying to worry about what it means for Hillary and no, no, no, what does this mean for us, as women? That we look at those two candidates, as women, and many of us said, ‘He’s better for me. His voice is more true to me.’ To me that just says, you don’t like your voice. You like the thing you’re told to like.”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/michelle-obama-says-female-trump-voters-only-voted-for-him-because-they-were-told-to/

aboutime
09-27-2017, 02:04 PM
Speaking of idiots...

Has anyone told this POS to go away yet? She thinks she is some sort of authority on women. :rolleyes:

---

Michelle Obama Says Female Trump Voters Only Voted For Him Because They Were Told To

Former First Lady Michelle Obama said that women who voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 election “voted against their own voice” in a Wednesday interview.

Obama criticized the female Trump voters while speaking with feminist author Roxane Gray at a Boston conference, implying that female voters were not capable of thinking for themselves, reports the Washington Times.

“Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice,” Obama told those gathered. “It doesn’t say as much about Hillary, and everybody’s trying to worry about what it means for Hillary and no, no, no, what does this mean for us, as women? That we look at those two candidates, as women, and many of us said, ‘He’s better for me. His voice is more true to me.’ To me that just says, you don’t like your voice. You like the thing you’re told to like.”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/michelle-obama-says-female-trump-voters-only-voted-for-him-because-they-were-told-to/

In a way. She's right. Only she left out the part about how those who voted for Obama twice....DID SO because they didn't want to be called the Racists...they really are. Literally..POT calling KETTLE???:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
09-27-2017, 02:56 PM
One more whitey hating black woman... shocker.

I wonder if she's ashamed of her country again since her little kenyan fag husband isn't illegally the president anymore?