PDA

View Full Version : Pantihose smuggler....a real WINNER

aboutime
09-27-2017, 09:16 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/27/reality-winner-nsa-document-pantyhose-243236

Alleged leaker Reality Winner said she stuffed NSA report in her pantyhose
'I wasn't trying to be a Snowden or anything,' she told FBI.

A National Security Agency contractor accused of leaking a classified report on Russian hacking aimed at the 2016 election told FBI agents she smuggled the document out of a high security intelligence facility in her pantyhose.

That and other details appear in a transcript federal prosecutors filed in court Wednesday detailing the interrogation of 25-year-old linguist Reality Winner by the FBI as they carried out a search warrant at her home in June.

After insisting for some time that she printed out the report and kept it on her desk for a few days before disposing of it in a burn bag, Winner caved and acknowledged she hid the document before sending it off to a news outlet, now known to be The Intercept.

"So how did you get it out of the office?" FBI agent Justin Garrick asked.

"Folded it in half in my pantyhose," Winner replied.

Abbey Marie
09-27-2017, 10:24 PM
She must be the only woman under 70 left in America who wears panty hose.

aboutime
09-28-2017, 02:56 PM
She must be the only woman under 70 left in America who wears panty hose.

Abbey: :laugh: Joe Namath fans NEVER DIE????:laugh:

Gunny
09-28-2017, 08:45 PM
She must be the only woman under 70 left in America who wears panty hose.I'm just imagining the guy that got the document first holding it at arm's length with two fingers :laugh:

aboutime
09-28-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm just imagining the guy that got the document first holding it at arm's length with two fingers :laugh:

Gunny. It probably had classification markings that said "F O U O" (your eyes only) For Official Use Only. If she had the docs in her panty hose...Isn't that A Concealed Weapon?:lame2:

Abbey Marie
09-29-2017, 09:56 AM
Now I'm wondering- front or back?

:coffee:

Gunny
09-29-2017, 10:01 AM
Now I'm wondering- front or back?

:coffee:
B-A-D Abbey :slap:

:laugh: