PDA

View Full Version : Invited back by the right: now personal-attack free!

typomaniac
08-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes, you heard it correctly. A very active right-winger here, who shall remain nameless, enjoys my ability to "stir up shit," as he puts it so accurately. And, because the staff is apparently no longer as ban-happy as they used to be, he's also promised to watch my back, provided that (1) I don't get too personal in my attack-dog mode, and (2) I don't publicly criticize staff decisions. I can live with that.

So here I am again, ready to own a few more wingnuts. And this time I've got the backing of a non-Democrat, besides. Wise up or give up, dittoheads.

:salute:

Gunny
08-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Yes, you heard it correctly. A very active right-winger here, who shall remain nameless, enjoys my ability to "stir up shit," as he puts it so accurately. And, because the staff is apparently no longer as ban-happy as they used to be, he's also promised to watch my back, provided that (1) I don't get too personal in my attack-dog mode, and (2) I don't publicly criticize staff decisions. I can live with that.

So here I am again, ready to own a few more wingnuts. And this time I've got the backing of a non-Democrat, besides. Wise up or give up, dittoheads.

That's all well and good but since I don't see mention that you were sent to school in your absence, The great threat from the left you are not.

hjmick
08-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Whoopdeedo.

OCA
08-11-2007, 03:17 PM

You never owned nobody and its funny, that rightwinger won't own up to it. Quit being a pussy and name names or else you will get torn up worse than before.

typomaniac
08-11-2007, 04:01 PM
That's all well and good but since I don't see mention that you were sent to school in your absence, The great threat from the left you are not.
Never claimed to be the great threat from the left. My only agenda item is to bring sanity back to the GOP.

The rightbots have only so much to teach in any case. Nobody needs more of that kind of schooling. :lol:

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:02 PM

Welcome back - looking forward to reading your posts

typomaniac
08-11-2007, 04:02 PM
You never owned nobody and its funny, that rightwinger won't own up to it. Quit being a pussy and name names or else you will get torn up worse than before.

What makes you think he won't?

I've just decided that it's his right to choose whether to own up to it. When and if he does, I'll confirm. Don't like it? Tough shit.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:06 PM

I've just decided that it's his right to choose whether to own up to it. When and if he does, I'll confirm. Don't like it? Tough shit.

OCA has been in a rather testy mood today. Oh well

Anyway, welcome back and keep posting some good stuff

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:08 PM

Because you are you and nobody wants their name attatched to yours.

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:09 PM
OCA has been in a rather testy mood today. Oh well

Anyway, welcome back and keep posting some good stuff

OCA has been schooling the youngster Red.

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Welcome back - looking forward to reading your posts

*OCA watches as Red reaches out in a desperate attempt to pull somebody, anybody into his camp*

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:11 PM
*OCA watches as Red reaches out in a desperate attempt to pull somebody, anybody into his camp*

No, saying something nice to someone.

You should try it some time

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:30 PM

Nice guys get run the fuck over.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Nice guys get run the fuck over.

Well, you never have to worry about that happening

You are the guy who makes those threats from what I have heard

typomaniac
08-11-2007, 04:34 PM

And don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed, RSR. One favor I'd like to ask of you, though.

Please, please PLEASE tell me you're not just cutting and pasting the latest talking points from some radio show, like I've seen you do elsewhere. That kind of thing gets really tedious, really fast.

typomaniac
08-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Because you are you and nobody wants their name attatched to yours.

Yeah, it's so important to me what your assessment of my reputation is. :laugh2:

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:36 PM
And don't think it hasn't gone unnoticed, RSR. One favor I'd like to ask of you, though.

Please, please PLEASE tell me you're not just cutting and pasting the latest talking points from some radio show, like I've seen you do elsewhere. That kind of thing gets really tedious, really fast.

Well Typo, you just described his posts to a "t". No cutting and pasting though, I think he's recording and typing it word for word.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:37 PM

I post articles showing the liberal media bias, op -eds from the Washington Post, NY Times, Real Clear Politics, and other sources

I do not listen to talk radio due to my work hours.

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah, it's so important to me what your assessment of my reputation is. :laugh2:

Sure it is, I mean I expect no less than a public denial of that fact but privately.............hey we all know, no reason to state the obvious.

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:39 PM
I post articles showing trhe liberal media bias, op -eds from the Washington Post, NY Times, Real Clear Politics, and other sources

I do not listen to talk radio due to my work hours.

So you have time to post here all day long but not time to have a radio next to the file cabinet with Rush playing?

You think we buy that shit?

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Well Typo, you just described his posts to a "t". No cutting and pasting though, I think he's recording and typing it word for word.

Better then the insane rants you bellow towards people who have the gall to disagree with you

You have developed one hell of an anger problem

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Better then the insane rants you bellow towards people who have the gall to disagree with you

You have developed one hell of an anger problem

Yes, yes.............why that must be it!:laugh2:

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Yes, yes.............why that must be it!:laugh2:

You and Jilly would make such a perfect pair right now

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:46 PM
You and Jilly would make such a perfect pair right now

*********RIMSHOT******

That was awesome man!

Pssst, we are laughing at you right now.:laugh2:

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:51 PM
*********RIMSHOT******

That was awesome man!

Pssst, we are laughing at you right now.:laugh2:

You bioth have the same attitude - and warm and outgoing personality

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:56 PM
You bioth have the same attitude - and warm and outgoing personality

*rump ba da dump*!

red states rule
08-11-2007, 04:58 PM
*rump ba da dump*!

More like Lumpy and Grumpy would describe the two of you better

OCA
08-11-2007, 04:58 PM
More like Lumpy and Grumpy would describe the two of you better

*yawn*

red states rule
08-11-2007, 05:00 PM
*yawn*

and you the one bitching about my posts - and yet you respond to every one of them

OCA
08-11-2007, 05:03 PM
and you the one bitching about my posts - and yet you respond to every one of them

I respond to board viruses and spammers wherever I find them.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 05:04 PM
I respond to board viruses and spammers wherever I find them.

and at the same time bitch, moan, and whine about them posting to much :lol:

Gunny
08-11-2007, 05:08 PM

:laugh2:

red states rule
08-11-2007, 05:10 PM

Gee Gomer, what a great response. It must have taken you 30 minutes to come with that one

5stringJeff
08-11-2007, 05:40 PM

Get ready to be disappointed. And welcome back.

red states rule
08-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Get ready to be disappointed.

I call them as I see them. If that disappoints some, that is their problem

typomaniac
08-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Sure it is, I mean I expect no less than a public denial of that fact but privately.............hey we all know, no reason to state the obvious.

*typo grins as OCA desperately tries to pull him into a turd throwing contest.*

Sorry; I'll just have to let someone else eat your gyros. :talk2hand:

red states rule
08-11-2007, 06:18 PM
*typo grins as OCA desperately tries to pull him into a turd throwing contest.*

Sorry; I'll just have to let someone else eat your gyros. :talk2hand:

:clap:

bluestatesrule
08-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Red saying something nice....that would be a revelation!!!

Gunny
08-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Gee Gomer, what a great response. It must have taken you 30 minutes to come with that one

And it's more intelligent than anything you've EVER posted on any board. Get a clue, moron.

Gunny
08-11-2007, 08:14 PM
I call them as I see them. If that disappoints some, that is their problem

You're a fucking retard. I'd tell you to go back where you came from, but that woudn't do me the least bit of good.

How about slitting your wrists. punk?

Sitarro
08-11-2007, 09:09 PM

Who are you?

Yurt
08-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Who are you?

Who are you?

LiberalNation
08-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Who am I?

82Marine89
08-12-2007, 12:10 AM
You're a fucking retard. I'd tell you to go back where you came from, but that woudn't do me the least bit of good.

I'd prefer to see him drink Drano and swallow a bullet.

82Marine89
08-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Who am I?

Trick question?

red states rule
08-12-2007, 05:27 AM

and wern't you the one bellowing on the other board about using the ignore feature if you don't like someiones posts?

red states rule
08-12-2007, 05:29 AM
Red saying something nice....that would be a revelation!!!

Some libs have a fit when confronted with the truth. Much like the reaction on your face when I answer your questions. The truth to libs is like a splash of cold water in the face

Gunny
08-12-2007, 07:56 AM
and wern't you the one bellowing on the other board about using the ignore feature if you don't like someiones posts?

Odd how it is that anyone who smacks you around "bellows," isn't it?

When I DO ignore you, I don't a "feature" to do it for me. I just do.

I'll leave you alone just as soon as you quit being the biggest embarrasment to conservatism since Rudy Guiliani.

Oh, that your boy, isn't it? F-ng closet liberal.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Odd how it is that anyone who smacks you around "bellows," isn't it?

When I DO ignore you, I don't a "feature" to do it for me. I just do.

I'll leave you alone just as soon as you quit being the biggest embarrasment to conservatism since Rudy Guiliani.

Oh, that your boy, isn't it? F-ng closet liberal.

Tesy today Gomer. What is the matter. Shittered and you have a tiff?

Gunny
08-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Tesy today Gomer. What is the matter. Shittered and you have a tiff?

You are just s-o-o-o innovative and witty, RSR. Is screwing with people's names like a 2nd grader the best you can do?

red states rule
08-12-2007, 08:40 AM
You are just s-o-o-o innovative and witty, RSR. Is screwing with people's names like a 2nd grader the best you can do?

Trying to talk to you at your level. Speaking of Shittered, time to clean the cat boxes

Gunny
08-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Trying to talk to you at your level. Speaking of Shittered, time to clean the cat boxes

That time of the month is it?

red states rule
08-12-2007, 08:52 AM
That time of the month is it?

You would know more about that with Shittered then I would

Gunny
08-12-2007, 08:56 AM
You would know more about that with Shittered then I would

I was referring to your Sunday dinner at the catbox cafe, bitch.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 08:58 AM
I was referring to your Sunday dinner at the catbox cafe, bitch.

Well tell her to shower once in awhile and your head will be clear

Gunny
08-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Well tell her to shower once in awhile and your head will be clear

Oh, you sure told ME.:wank2:

red states rule
08-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh, you sure told ME.:wank2:

Looking out for your health

Gunny
08-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Looking out for your health

You need to worry about your own with all that cat hair you suck up your nose very time you inhale.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 09:22 AM
You need to worry about your own with all that cat hair you suck up your nose very time you inhale.

and you need to watch what you suck up

Gunny
08-12-2007, 09:26 AM
and you need to watch what you suck up

Yeah, for some reason I keep getting closet liberals stuck in the fucking filter. Maybe if they'd shut up, and do the world a favor by destroying their PCs, I wouldn't have to keep squashing them.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Yeah, for some reason I keep getting closet liberals stuck in the fucking filter. Maybe if they'd shut up, and do the world a favor by destroying their PCs, I wouldn't have to keep squashing them.

You could not hit the floor with your hat blowhard

Gunny
08-12-2007, 09:29 AM
You could not hit the floor with your hat blowhard

I could EASILY hit the floor with YOU, lameass.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 09:29 AM
I could EASILY hit the floor with YOU, lameass.

All talk and hot air. Maybe one day they will get the needed parts for your head

Gunny
08-12-2007, 09:33 AM
All talk and hot air. Maybe one day they will get the needed parts for your head

The only all talk MFers around here are you and your clones. Found the one place no one can hold you accountable for your big fucking mouth.

You're just an emaciated old loser hiding out in your little trailer with the only life forms that can tolerate you. I thought even cats had more class than that.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 09:35 AM
The only all talk MFers around here are you and your clones. Found the one place no one can hold you accountable for your big fucking mouth.

You're just an emaciated old loser hiding out in your little trailer with the only life forms that can tolerate you. I thought even cats had more class than that.

Ah, another high wind warning from Gunny Plye. If any cat has a poor choice of friends - it is Shittered.

Gunny
08-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Ah, another high wind warning from Gunny Plye. If any cat has a poor choice of friends - it is Shittered.

Your parents let you live WHY?

red states rule
08-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Your parents let you live WHY?

My you are getting desperate for posts today Gomer. Go take a walk through a minefield or something

Gunny
08-12-2007, 10:01 AM
My you are getting desperate for posts today Gomer. Go take a walk through a minefield or something

At least I can make it across a minefield, slime. Your dumb ass would hit the first one.

And as far as desperate goes ....96 worthless posts in ONE day? WTF is THAT ... besides the obvious signs of someone with callouses on his ass?

red states rule
08-12-2007, 10:03 AM
At least I can make it across a minefield, slime. Your dumb ass would hit the first one.

And as far as desperate goes ....96 worthless posts in ONE day? WTF is THAT ... besides the obvious signs of someone with callouses on his ass?

You could make it - after someone else clears it

Gunny
08-12-2007, 10:11 AM
You could make it - after someone else clears it

Difference between me and you is know how to clear a minefield and disarm a mine. You just know how to step on one.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Difference between me and you is know how to clear a minefield and disarm a mine. You just know how to step on one.

You are the one steping in it - with and without your stray cat

Gunny
08-12-2007, 10:13 AM
You are the one steping in it - with and without your stray cat

look you old faggot, could you just go ahead and have that heart attack and die? You're beyond the part where you're boring me.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 10:15 AM
look you old faggot, could you just go ahead and have that heart attack and die? You're beyond the part where you're boring me.

Why not stop responding - or is to deep for your BB sized brain to understand

You lecture others on the other board to do the same - but then - who would expect you to walk the walk?

Gunny
08-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Why not stop responding - or is to deep for your BB sized brain to understand

You lecture others on the other board to do the same - but then - who would expect you to walk the walk?

Once again, you try to lie your way out of something. I've never said anything other than no one is required to respond.

Why not make the issue moot by dropping dead? Or just taking a Louisville Slugger to your computer?

red states rule
08-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Once again, you try to lie your way out of something. I've never said anything other than no one is required to respond.

Why not make the issue moot by dropping dead? Or just taking a Louisville Slugger to your computer?

Yes, MM Jr off on another rant. Poor little boy is out of responses and having a breakdown

Gunny
08-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Yes, MM Jr off on another rant. Poor little boy is out of responses and having a breakdown

I'll run out of responses LONG after those two brain cells of yours start smoking. But just for your simple little mind, let me recap the recurring theme to my posts:

droppeth dead, fag.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I'll run out of responses LONG after those two brain cells of yours start smoking. But just for your simple little mind, let me recap the recurring theme to my posts:

droppeth dead, fag.

:fu: Gomer

Gunny
08-12-2007, 11:22 AM

too many words in that statement for you?

Pale Rider
08-12-2007, 11:44 AM

Well... if what you say is true, and there's a "right winger" here "backing" you, the first time the shit gets deep we'll find out who that is, providing he/she is real.

typomaniac
08-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Well... if what you say is true, and there's a "right winger" here "backing" you, the first time the shit gets deep we'll find out who that is, providing he/she is real.

Oh he's real, all right. I'm sure you know him well. :cheers2:

I'd like to see him go public, but as I said, I'll leave the timing of that to him.

82Marine89
08-12-2007, 01:12 PM

What I don't understand is why folks think calling a Marine 'Gomer' is going to piss us off. We have been called worse by better people than you.

Gunny
08-12-2007, 03:11 PM
What I don't understand is why folks think calling a Marine 'Gomer' is going to piss us off. We have been called worse by better people than you.

Your problem here that you are attempting to include RSR in a statement concerning "folks" who "think.":laugh2:

Pale Rider
08-12-2007, 04:45 PM

I'd like to see him go public, but as I said, I'll leave the timing of that to him.

I already know who it is.

typomaniac
08-12-2007, 04:57 PM
I already know who it is.

That's nice. (yawn)

Unless you're going public with that knowledge, in which case I'll either confirm it or say you're wrong as the case may be.

Pale Rider
08-12-2007, 05:37 PM
That's nice. (yawn)

Unless you're going public with that knowledge, in which case I'll either confirm it or say you're wrong as the case may be.

I'll tell you who it is if you give your word you won't lie.

OCA
08-12-2007, 05:42 PM

Probably Jimnyc, he's always had a soft heart for the mentally infirmed and those who imagine bias against libs.

Pale Rider
08-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Probably Jimnyc, he's always had a soft heart for the mentally infirmed and those who imagine bias against libs.

It was nevadamedic.

Gunny
08-12-2007, 06:03 PM
It was nevadamedic.

Wouldn't be the first person he contacted. The new members list here looks like a who's who of regular posters at USMB, and two people have already dropped dimes on him.

We call it being a backstabbing loser 'round where I'm from.

OCA
08-12-2007, 06:54 PM
It was nevadamedic.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Thats Typo's back? Nevada is a fucking douchebag and generally hated on the board. Shit I personally have about 6 of his scalps hanging in my home alone.

ROTFLMFAO!

Gunny
08-12-2007, 08:47 PM

Thats Typo's back? Nevada is a fucking douchebag and generally hated on the board. Shit I personally have about 6 of his scalps hanging in my home alone.

ROTFLMFAO!

Only 6? Half-stepping lately?:laugh2:

typomaniac
08-12-2007, 08:54 PM
It was nevadamedic.

Post 85: I won't lie. In fact, I'm reasonably sure that I never lied on this board before, and I don't plan to start now.

Post 87 (above): Yes.

typomaniac
08-12-2007, 08:58 PM

ROTFLMFAO!

Compared to what I think of you, Gunny adores RSR.
Self-deluded little methane breather. (My rule obviously doesn't apply in the Steel Cage.)

red states rule
08-13-2007, 03:36 AM

Welcome back

darin
08-13-2007, 08:13 AM

You've never won a single debate/discussion - why are you so arrogant? :)

jimnyc
08-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Wouldn't be the first person he contacted. The new members list here looks like a who's who of regular posters at USMB, and two people have already dropped dimes on him.

We call it being a backstabbing loser 'round where I'm from.

Gunny, allow me to apologize publicly on behalf of DP. We are not actively "recruiting" members from USMB, or any other forum for that fact. We also don't condone our members going elsewhere and engaging in this activity.

We all know their is history between the 2 boards and the majority of members here were originally members at USMB. I contacted quite a few members when things first changed hands, and I'll take responsibility for that. Since Scott bought the board we had an agreement. I let him post info here about USMB to make everyone aware of the changes there and to give things another look, and he was kind enough to allow me to post there informing others of this board. That was more than gracious of him and my part in contacting friends from there ceased at that point.

There's nothing wrong with posting at multiple boards as I belong to a handful of political boards myself. I'd just rather things take their natural course instead of any impropriety taking place.

glockmail
08-13-2007, 09:14 AM

I will attest here and now that it ain't me. :popcorn:

jimnyc
08-13-2007, 09:19 AM

I might spend money advertising on liberal based sites, and might engage in PPC campaigns aimed at liberals, but that's about the extent of it.

I only go out of my way to invite filthy Greek bastards with homosexual tendencies! Wow, that was redundant! LOL :)

glockmail
08-13-2007, 09:22 AM

I only go out of my way to invite filthy Greek bastards with homosexual tendencies! Wow, that was redundant! LOL :) Redundant on about three levels! :laugh2:

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 12:18 PM
You've never won a single debate/discussion - why are you so arrogant? :)

Because it drives so many people like you even crazier than they already are. ;)

glockmail
08-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Because it drives so many people like you even crazier than they already are. ;)How refreshing! You admit that dmp is correct. :coffee:

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 12:25 PM
How refreshing! You admit that dmp is correct. :coffee:

Even a monkey at a typewriter can create Shakespeare once in a while. :cool:

glockmail
08-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Even a monkey at a typewriter can create Shakespeare once in a while. :cool: But he was spot-on for your unblemished record of defeats.

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 12:40 PM
But he was spot-on for your unblemished record of defeats.

That would actually be my unblemished record of victories. :p

glockmail
08-13-2007, 12:49 PM
That would actually be my unblemished record of victories. :p In your mind. :laugh2:

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 01:38 PM
In your mind. :laugh2:

Why do you persist in playing partisan board cop when even the conservatives here hate you?

You're one truly pathetic package.

glockmail
08-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Why do you persist in playing partisan board cop when even the conservatives here hate you?

1. Please provide a link to a post where I played partisan board cop.
2. Please name and provide conformation from conservatives who hate me.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=104412&postcount=1

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 01:52 PM
1. Please provide a link to a post where I played partisan board cop.
2. Please name and provide conformation from conservatives who hate me.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=104412&postcount=1

Why should I waste time proving to you what everyone (including yourself) already knows? Too much else is going on.

I'm done with this line of conversation, gm. Go fuck yourself. :fu:

glockmail
08-13-2007, 01:56 PM
....Go fuck yourself. :fu: That didn't take long for you to break your promise: "Invited back by the right: now personal-attack free!" :lame2:

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 01:57 PM
That didn't take long for you to break your promise: "Invited back by the right: now personal-attack free!" :lame2:

Where do you think we are, moron? Hello?

The Steel Cage. :rolleyes:

Pale Rider
08-13-2007, 02:03 PM
typomainiac to us all:

provided that (1) I don't get too personal in my attack-dog mode,

typomaniac to glockmail:

Go fuck yourself.

Wow.... the promise not to get to personal sure lasted a long time.... not even one thread.

glockmail
08-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Where do you think we are, moron? Hello?

The Steel Cage. :rolleyes: So that gives you license to break your promise?

That's like saying if a man is in a whore house it gives him license to cheat on his wife. :pee:

Pale Rider
08-13-2007, 02:08 PM
And for those of you who appear to have missed who invited typo back to this board...

...it's nevadamedic...

Post 85: I won't lie. In fact, I'm reasonably sure that I never lied on this board before, and I don't plan to start now.

Post 87 (above): Yes.

Sitarro
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
That didn't take long for you to break your promise: "Invited back by the right: now personal-attack free!" :lame2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sitarro
08-13-2007, 02:43 PM
So that gives you license to break your promise?

That's like saying if a man is in a whore house it gives him license to cheat on his wife. :pee:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Compared to what I think of you, Gunny adores RSR.
Self-deluded little methane breather. (My rule obviously doesn't apply in the Steel Cage.)

Shit thats great! If you didn't think that way of me it would mean i'm slacking somewhere somehow, I usually get this same reaction from others i've beat the piss out of a few times also.

It still makes me LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF that you believe that Nevada has enough juice to have your back. Let me fill you in, popular opinion of Nevada is as a post whore.......high on quantity and void of quality. Popular opinion is also that he is a lonely soul who will post anything if he thinks it might get someone to talk to him............in other words he's pathetic.

darin
08-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Because it drives so many people like you even crazier than they already are. ;)

Think of that all by yourself, did ya? NICE reply! You really Capped me. I got burnt!

:-/

Gunny
08-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Gunny, allow me to apologize publicly on behalf of DP. We are not actively "recruiting" members from USMB, or any other forum for that fact. We also don't condone our members going elsewhere and engaging in this activity.

We all know their is history between the 2 boards and the majority of members here were originally members at USMB. I contacted quite a few members when things first changed hands, and I'll take responsibility for that. Since Scott bought the board we had an agreement. I let him post info here about USMB to make everyone aware of the changes there and to give things another look, and he was kind enough to allow me to post there informing others of this board. That was more than gracious of him and my part in contacting friends from there ceased at that point.

There's nothing wrong with posting at multiple boards as I belong to a handful of political boards myself. I'd just rather things take their natural course instead of any impropriety taking place.

You don't need to apolgize to me, nor USMB. I have no problem with posting on multiple boards, and have been doing so myself.

I have a problem with the intent of the ball-less, no integrity, backstabbing individuals who, based on an already -proven in public lie, chose to take a personal issue with me and try to kill someone else's board.

That problem is personal and individual between them and me, and in no way should be taken as an accusation against this board or its staff.

hjmick
08-13-2007, 04:09 PM
I just wish the cross-posters would refrain from posting the exact same threads on both boards. Christ almighty that gets tired.