PDA

View Full Version : Athletes don't kneel are white supremacists

jimnyc
09-29-2017, 08:28 AM
Yes, you read that right. Do Democrats even believe ANY of this shit on a left leaning site?

--

HuffPost: Athletes Not Kneeling for National Anthem 'Are Standing for White Supremacy'

On Monday, HuffPost's Jesse Benn wrote an article entitled, "White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy." Ironically, he published the article with a picture of the Cleveland Browns, showing some kneeling and others standing. In the center of the picture, a black athlete stood for the anthem. According to Benn's reasoning, he too must have stood for "white supremacy."

"See, for white athletes the anthem and American flag do represent freedom, liberty and whatever other amorphous American values one might ascribe to these symbols," Benn noted. (What a patriotic sentence!) "So, from their view, kneeling would be disrespectful to the privileges a white supremacist nation affords them."

The enlightened HuffPost writer summarized the argument against kneeling this way: "Kneeling during the anthem disrespects the flag and the soldiers who fought for your right to protest and blah blah blah patriotism!" Yeah, Benn. Teach those ignorant rubes!

Naturally, the writer dismissed national pride in America as racist — the expression of white privilege. "If white athletes can't fathom kneeling because they feel soldiers fought for their rights and blah blah blah patriotism, it's because they are treated as full citizens and afforded those rights they imagine soldiers fought for," Benn wrote. "Interpreting their own experience as something more universal, they struggle to understand why anyone should kneel."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/28/huffpost-athletes-not-kneeling-for-national-anthem-are-standing-for-white-supremacy/

Gunny
09-29-2017, 09:52 AM
:laugh:

So, they aren't allowed to protest a stupid protest? How very leftwingnut of them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Not only would I never kneel for such trumped up shit, I'd spit on the sonabitches, that did kneel--any of them, white or black!
dumbass white guys doing this --piss on them too..
IGNORANT BASTARDS THINK THE BLACKS WOULD AID THEM IF THE SITUATION WAS REVERSED-- FFING MORONS..
I'd call any of them face to face-- a ignorant bastard, if you think not--you damn sure do not know me!!

This nation will fall- just a question of time now.
When you have whites this ffking stupid and others too damn cowardly to take a stand or too blinded to even see such an obvious truth --yep it will fall..

Only part of this that is about racism --is the part the blacks play themselves!!! -TYR

Bilgerat
09-29-2017, 11:43 AM
:laugh:

So, they aren't allowed to protest a stupid protest? How very leftwingnut of them.

It's the same as being called Racist

The left has no real argument, so they call out names and hide