PDA

View Full Version : Librarian sends books back to Melania - racist propaganda

jimnyc
09-29-2017, 01:34 PM
Oh how retarded. Only the children get harmed here, and it wouldn't have been from reading Dr. Seuss books which generations have been doing. :rolleyes:

And to tell her that it could have been 'better thought out'.

If this was TRULY the case AND TRULY how she felt - how about just tossing them aside and STFU? There's only ONE reason to actually deny and return the gift. Just a beotch, IMO.

---

Melania Trump Responds To Librarian Who Rejected A Gift Of Books As ‘Racist Propaganda’

Melania Trump has responded to the absurd actions from a Massachusetts elementary school librarian who rejected her gift of Dr. Seuss books claiming they are “steeped in racist propaganda.”

The first lady donated a collection of 10 Dr. Seuss books to one school in all 50 states to celebrate “National Read a Book Day,” but one of those generous gifts was rejected, Fox News reports.

Liz Phipps Soeiro, a librarian at a public school in Cambridge, rejected Trump’s gift and sent her a letter explaining that “Dr. Seuss’s illustrations are steeped in racist propaganda, caricatures, and harmful stereotypes.”

The first lady’s director of communications Stephanie Grisham issued a statement on Friday on behalf of Mrs. Trump that Soeiro’s response was “unfortunate” and that the gesture was meant “to help as many children as she can.”

“She has demonstrated this in both actions and words since her husband took office, and sending books to children across the country is but one example,” Grisham said. “To turn the gesture of sending young students some books into something divisive is unfortunate, but the First Lady remains committed to her efforts on behalf of children everywhere.”

“I wanted to send you a special gift. Dr. Seuss’s ‘Oh, the Places You’ll Go!‘ is a book my son and I have read over and over again, and one that we want to share with all of you,” Melania Trump wrote in her letter to students. “Please also remember that you are the future of America and that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.”

Sadly for the students of the elementary school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, their librarian let politics ruin a perfectly generous gift from the First Lady of the United States.

“I am honored that you recognized my students and our school. I can think of no better gift for children than books; it was a wonderful gesture, if one that could have been better thought out,” Soeiro wrote. She also attached a list of book recommendations for the first lady she hoped would “offer a window into the lives of the many children affected by the policies of your husband’s administration.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/29/melania-trump-responds-to-librarian-who-rejected-a-gift-of-books-as-racist-propaganda/

Gunny
09-29-2017, 01:38 PM
Oh how retarded. Only the children get harmed here, and it wouldn't have been from reading Dr. Seuss books which generations have been doing. :rolleyes:

And to tell her that it could have been 'better thought out'.

If this was TRULY the case AND TRULY how she felt - how about just tossing them aside and STFU? There's only ONE reason to actually deny and return the gift. Just a beotch, IMO.

---

Melania Trump Responds To Librarian Who Rejected A Gift Of Books As ‘Racist Propaganda’

Melania Trump has responded to the absurd actions from a Massachusetts elementary school librarian who rejected her gift of Dr. Seuss books claiming they are “steeped in racist propaganda.”

The first lady donated a collection of 10 Dr. Seuss books to one school in all 50 states to celebrate “National Read a Book Day,” but one of those generous gifts was rejected, Fox News reports.

Liz Phipps Soeiro, a librarian at a public school in Cambridge, rejected Trump’s gift and sent her a letter explaining that “Dr. Seuss’s illustrations are steeped in racist propaganda, caricatures, and harmful stereotypes.”

The first lady’s director of communications Stephanie Grisham issued a statement on Friday on behalf of Mrs. Trump that Soeiro’s response was “unfortunate” and that the gesture was meant “to help as many children as she can.”

“She has demonstrated this in both actions and words since her husband took office, and sending books to children across the country is but one example,” Grisham said. “To turn the gesture of sending young students some books into something divisive is unfortunate, but the First Lady remains committed to her efforts on behalf of children everywhere.”

“I wanted to send you a special gift. Dr. Seuss’s ‘Oh, the Places You’ll Go!‘ is a book my son and I have read over and over again, and one that we want to share with all of you,” Melania Trump wrote in her letter to students. “Please also remember that you are the future of America and that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.”

Sadly for the students of the elementary school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, their librarian let politics ruin a perfectly generous gift from the First Lady of the United States.

“I am honored that you recognized my students and our school. I can think of no better gift for children than books; it was a wonderful gesture, if one that could have been better thought out,” Soeiro wrote. She also attached a list of book recommendations for the first lady she hoped would “offer a window into the lives of the many children affected by the policies of your husband’s administration.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/29/melania-trump-responds-to-librarian-who-rejected-a-gift-of-books-as-racist-propaganda/Racist? Are there even PEOPLE in Dr Seuss books? I don't remember any actual humans in them.

jimnyc
09-29-2017, 01:40 PM
Racist? Are there even PEOPLE in Dr Seuss books? I don't remember any actual humans in them.

People always "find" what they want, and then likely saw a photo that "looked" like something. I'm literally guessing, have no idea. What I do know is that if it were entirely true, it would be being removed from schools all over the place. She's just being an ass. Again, she could have burned them in the basement and then STFU if she wanted to, but she sends them back AND insults at the same time.

aboutime
09-29-2017, 01:47 PM
The Real Racist is....and it is HER!

Gunny
09-29-2017, 01:49 PM
People always "find" what they want, and then likely saw a photo that "looked" like something. I'm literally guessing, have no idea. What I do know is that if it were entirely true, it would be being removed from schools all over the place. She's just being an ass. Again, she could have burned them in the basement and then STFU if she wanted to, but she sends them back AND insults at the same time.I heard Dr Seuss was an atheist or something like that once :rolleyes:.

Just some dumb leftwingnut broad grandstanding because everyone knows the MSM will cover it. Bet if Melania gave her $1M in cash not even the school would know about it.

jimnyc
09-29-2017, 05:07 PM
So #1 it's been proven via images in her office that she is an Obama fan. I don't care, just showing a little of where she may be politically.

So she doesn't like the racism with the Dr. Seuss stuff. Maybe she is a secret racist?

https://i.imgur.com/iORpnYB.jpg

Apparently another racist reading Cat in the Hat - which is the outfit that the librarian was wearing.

https://i.imgur.com/eFbpJ4E.png

She has apparently deleted her account, as more and more has been found. She doesn't like this racist, remember?

https://i.imgur.com/8EiqwM4.png

Gunny
09-29-2017, 05:12 PM
Party foul. Posting a pic of Michelle even for instructional purposes is over the top and surely a lie. I'm SURE she's explaining to those kindergartners (who give a shit :rolleyes: ) what a racist the Cat in the Hat is.

Does this mean I have to turn in MY cat? It's a (gasp) Maine Coon Cat. Racist little bastard. I'm sure it means he hates blac ... errr .... coons :)

aboutime
09-29-2017, 06:00 PM
Anybody see the hypocrisy of Michelle O reading CAT IN THE HAT by Dr. Seuss.. Yet they are mocking, and accusing Mrs. Trump of RACISM????

I know....it's been talked about already....Just reminding everyone about the OBUMMERS.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-29-2017, 06:43 PM
Ya... she's a rabid leftist obama ass kisser...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/oops-nasty-librarian-declined-melanias-racist-seuss-books-seen-pictured-cat-hat-outfit-2-yrs-ago/