PDA

View Full Version : Sewer mouth steals MAGA hat and loses her mind

jimnyc
09-29-2017, 01:47 PM
And now it represents "genocide". Please, woman, fall and hit your head when you wake tomorrow morning. I know, lame, but I'm a guy and she's a woman, I can't do.... wait a second... I hope she offends another woman and gets the ever loving shit kicked out of her.

---

Watch This Sewer-Mouthed Student Steal A Guy’s MAGA Hat And Then Utterly Lose Her Mind

A tremendously angry student at the taxpayer-funded University of California, Riverside stole another student’s “Make America Great Again” hat. Then, she marched to a campus office and demanded that administrators outlaw “Make America Great Again” hats because they represent “genocide.”

The date when the MAGA hat thievery occurred is unclear but Campus Reform has obtained video of the incident from the victim, UC Riverside student Matthew Vitale. And it’s amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c

The video begins with Vitale walking beside the woman, recording her as she walks. She is holding a red hat with the white words “Make America Great Again” printed across the front.

The woman walks into the office of student life at UC Riverside.

“So this guy thought it would be a good idea to go into a conference wearing this fucking hat,” the hat bandit explains to administrators.

“Look at the kind of shit he’s wearing,” the angry woman says. “You know what this represents? This represents genocide — genocide of a bunch of people. And look at what he’s wearing in front of a group of people.”

Vitale — who remains relatively composed throughout the video — appeals to the rule of law.

“You do not get to take other people’s property that is legally theirs,” he says.

“Man, fuck your laws, alright?” the MAGA cap crook responds. “Do you have any fucking conscience?”

“Freedom of speech is genocide, homeboy,” she also declares.

The people behind the desk at the office of student life stand around, unsure about what to do.

“Are you people not going to do anything?” Vitale asks in a flabbergasted tone. “She’s stealing my property.”

At about this point, a woman behind the office counter reaches for a telephone.

Then, the woman who stole the MAGA hat goes off.

“You all are allowing people to wear this on a campus that has the majority of people of color?” she says to the administrators.

“Make America great again? It was never fucking great! Never!”

She also says she wants to burn the hat.

Vitale tells the thieving student that she can leave the country if she is not happy.

“Go to Mexico. Go wherever the hell you want. Give me back my hat.”

A new administrator then appears and attempts to calmly make peace between Vitale and the larcenous woman.

“He’s recording me like I’m the criminal here,” the woman says.

“Because you stole my hat,” Vitale reminds her.

“How about we talk about not letting people wear this shit on campus?” The sticky-fingered woman pleads to the gaggle of administrators now present.

“Most of the organizations at this school are led by people of color,” she says.

“I myself am half Nicaraguan,” Vitale responds.

Next, the woman reiterates her complaint that people are allowed to wear hats emblazoned with the words “Make America Great Again” on the public campus.

“I fucking hate this country,” the hat-thieving woman proclaims. “I’m staying here because there is shit that needs to be fixed here, so that’s why I’m staying. Alright? Because we need to get rid of all you all.”

Eventually, a little over six minutes into the video, administrators gently coax the woman to give the MAGA hat to them.

“Somebody back me up on this shit,” the woman pleads to the administrators — to no avail.

“Your freedom of speech is literally killing a lot of people,” she tells Vitale. “That’s what it is. Because you’re out there wearing hats like these that promote laws and legislation that literally kill and murder — in the masses — people of color.”

After nearly nine minutes, and after the woman issues a vague threat about how it’s “lucky” the hat theft occurred on a university campus, administrators give Vitale his hat back.

As the video winds to a close, the hat pilferer yells about “lynchings,” mass genocide,” “mass deportations” and “constant killings.”

As the woman tries to leave, two men who appear to be uniformed campus police officers appear at the door, blocking her exit.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/29/watch-this-sewer-mouthed-student-steal-a-guys-maga-hat-and-then-utterly-lose-her-mind-video/

Gunny
09-29-2017, 02:04 PM
And I'm sure nothing was done to her. Then the same group of people will be demanding to know how some whacko got on campus with a gun and shot people. How'd she get the gun when she was mentally unstable? Well, we can't say that she is that ....

Black Diamond
09-29-2017, 02:27 PM
I, myself, am looking forward to the genocide.

aboutime
09-29-2017, 03:33 PM
And I'm sure nothing was done to her. Then the same group of people will be demanding to know how some whacko got on campus with a gun and shot people. How'd she get the gun when she was mentally unstable? Well, we can't say that she is that ....

Of course Gunny. I'd be willing to bet, after seeing how the people in the office acted, that those two coming in the door probably offered her a SAFE SPACE to cool down. While the black guy who tried to intercede...probably apologized for allowing the guy with the MAGA hat to be on the campus. HOW DARE HE exercise his freedom of speech...which not one of them came to defend there???

As for the foul mouthed, mentally deranged little liberal turd. I would probably have not held back as much as the guy taking the video. Come to think of it. ALL OF YOU READING THIS would probably hear that I HAD BEEN LOCKED UP FOR ASSAULT on the mentally disabled...after forcing her to take a swing at me....and being a RECIPROCAL kind of guy...which I like to think I am.

Black Diamond
09-29-2017, 03:48 PM
Of course Gunny. I'd be willing to bet, after seeing how the people in the office acted, that those two coming in the door probably offered her a SAFE SPACE to cool down. While the black guy who tried to intercede...probably apologized for allowing the guy with the MAGA hat to be on the campus. HOW DARE HE exercise his freedom of speech...which not one of them came to defend there???

As for the foul mouthed, mentally deranged little liberal turd. I would probably have not held back as much as the guy taking the video. Come to think of it. ALL OF YOU READING THIS would probably hear that I HAD BEEN LOCKED UP FOR ASSAULT on the mentally disabled...after forcing her to take a swing at me....and being a RECIPROCAL kind of guy...which I like to think I am.
You advocate fucking genocide

aboutime
09-29-2017, 03:54 PM
You advocate fucking genocide

Since when does flushing turds down a toilet count as genocide?:laugh:

I would be doing everybody a huge favor. If that is advocating....:laugh:Oh well! Truth wins.

Black Diamond
09-29-2017, 03:54 PM
Since when does flushing turds down a toilet count as genocide?:laugh:

I would be doing everybody a huge favor. If that is advocating....:laugh:Oh well! Truth wins.
You may need a plunger for that one.

Gunny
09-29-2017, 05:03 PM
This my FAVORITE new thread :)

What a PERFECT example of what's out there. How did this moron get as far as college in life? She HAS TO still live at home with very ashamed parents who still love their child and get her up and make her a bowl of Fruit Loops and tie her shoes and walk her out to the curb to catch her special 2-seater school bus.

College age? THIS is allowed to vote? Geez, even Gabby will be running away from THIS special kind of tard :laugh:

jimnyc
09-29-2017, 05:15 PM
This my FAVORITE new thread :)

What a PERFECT example of what's out there. How did this moron get as far as college in life? She HAS TO still live at home with very ashamed parents who still love their child and get her up and make her a bowl of Fruit Loops and tie her shoes and walk her out to the curb to catch her special 2-seater school bus.

College age? THIS is allowed to vote? Geez, even Gabby will be running away from THIS special kind of tard :laugh:

Does make ya wonder - is she truly fucked in the head and needs to live in her own bubble - or perhaps anger and using it to her advantage? Or maybe some of both?

What I do know is this - society as a whole has given that inch on some things, and that taking of a mile is turning into a trip from hell.

It was funny at first when folks started saying "what will offend you today". But it's reality now, and people seem to be finding more and more reasons to claim they're offended. And why, because too many idiots out there are then bending and giving them what they want!

Like the students some schools DEMANDING changes, taking over schools and then demands, demands of turning over a frat. In a real world, you point out the real world to people, and laugh at them, and tell them how things will be.

It's sickening. Demand this and demand that. the liberal left has been in a special place for the past 1 1/2 years or so, and of course we know when it all exploded. I heard of 'sore losers' before, but there is insanity out there on so many levels.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-29-2017, 05:50 PM
I have a hard time reading stories like this, and especially watching the video. I know it would have been trouble for me, because I'd have grabbed my hat and taken it back, and if this... INSANE America hating SHIT BAG would have resisted or swung at me, I'd have knocked her stone cold out... and most certainly I'd probably be the one to suffer from the incident, even though it was her that attempted to steal my property. I just cringe at the thought that I might run into someone like this sometime. I guess that's why I'm a semi recluse.

Gunny
09-29-2017, 07:03 PM
I have a hard time reading stories like this, and especially watching the video. I know it would have been trouble for me, because I'd have grabbed my hat and taken it back, and if this... INSANE America hating SHIT BAG would have resisted or swung at me, I'd have knocked her stone cold out... and most certainly I'd probably be the one to suffer from the incident, even though it was her that attempted to steal my property. I just cringe at the thought that I might run into someone like this sometime. I guess that's why I'm a semi recluse.Yep. No one gets why I do my best to avoid people. I know ME. Neither I nor my hat would be leaving that room any other way but together.

But I'd have been laughing my ass off in this idiot's face. Self important f*cks REALLY can't stand you laughing at them. They REALLY melt down then :laugh: