PDA

View Full Version : Antifa plans civil war

jimnyc
09-29-2017, 07:28 PM
The MSM and other agencies don't seem to be giving them any coverage over this, but I found the information at more places than just this link.

I'm not so sure these nitwits should be advertising their intentions. They're liable to find a war they don't really want.

---

ANTIFA PLANS “CIVIL WAR” TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT

Violent far-left group demands Trump “regime be removed from power”

Antifa is planning a new round of nationwide riots on November 4 as part of a plot to start a “civil war” that will lead to the overthrow of the Trump administration.

Far-left militants plan to “gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country” in the hope of building momentum for civil unrest that leads to nothing less than domestic regime change.

“Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power,” states a call to action on the RefuseFascism website.

A longer screed posted on the Revolutionary Communist website makes it clear that Antifa is not prepared to wait for electoral change from Democrats, and will engage in a “ferocious struggle,” based on plans outlined in a book written by Bob Avakian, the Chairman of the Revolutionary Communist Party, which is called The Coming Civil War.

Vowing to stop the “unrelenting terror” of the Trump administration, the group asserts that, “The stakes are nothing less than the future of humanity and the planet itself,” typically hysterical rhetoric which when combined with Antifa’s violent tactics should be a deep cause for concern for law enforcement bodies.

Earlier this week, far-left activists blocked the 101 freeway in downtown Los Angeles before holding up placards that read, “November 4 It Begins”.

Rest - https://www.infowars.com/antifa-plans-civil-war-to-overthrow-the-government/

aboutime
09-29-2017, 07:38 PM
Does the title of this thread mean 'petey' will be busy elsewhere with his Antifa buddies? Wonder if petey has ever been to Gitmo? I know it's always hot down there, almost all year round. There's a Cell waiting for his Antifa Traitors too!

Black Diamond
09-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Maybe when the country is finally confronted with it they will care. Maybe trump should give a speech about them and bait them into acting as they really are.

Black Diamond
09-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Does the title of this thread mean 'petey' will be busy elsewhere with his Antifa buddies? Wonder if petey has ever been to Gitmo? I know it's always hot down there, almost all year round. There's a Cell waiting for his Antifa Traitors too!
Imagine a counter group... Antifag.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-29-2017, 08:28 PM
I hope they try that out here in Podunk, WI... they're exactly the reason why I bought an AK-47 and stock piled a few thousand rounds of FMJ's.

Gunny
09-29-2017, 08:38 PM
They're going to actually come out and fight? Good. Got a few lessons in violence of my own left to share.

Black Diamond
09-29-2017, 08:41 PM
They're going to actually come out and fight? Good. Got a few lessons in violence of my own left to share.
Has this kneeling thing been a good distraction or will it be part of the war ?

Gunny
09-29-2017, 08:49 PM
Has this kneeling thing been a good distraction or will it be part of the war ?I'm fine with it. That would put someone's face just about even with an alloy and fiberglass knee brace, wouldn't it?

pete311
09-29-2017, 10:56 PM
Alex Jones, really...

Black Diamond
09-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Alex Jones, really...
I will remember that next time you cite CNN.

Black Diamond
09-30-2017, 12:00 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10902&stc=1

gabosaurus
09-30-2017, 12:20 AM
Will this civil war happen before or after the race war being planned by white supremacists?

Gunny
09-30-2017, 01:32 AM
Alex Jones, really...right, Pete. Because there's no "slippery slope". After all, how much trouble can one idiot protesting the National Anthem over a problem that is local NOT FEDERAL where it may even exist cause? One dumbshit and the ignoramuses playing monkey see monkey do have polarized an entire nation. Other than that ....

You are so dumb sometimes ....

Black Diamond
09-30-2017, 01:34 AM
right, Pete. Because there's no "slippery slope". After all, how much trouble can one idiot protesting the National Anthem over a problem that is local NOT FEDERAL where it may even exist cause? One dumbshit and the ignoramuses playing monkey see monkey do have polarized an entire nation. Other than that ....

You are so dumb sometimes ....
He still thinks it's a non story.

Gunny
09-30-2017, 02:05 AM
He still thinks it's a non story.Does seem to be his favorite response to any and everything that shines a light on the left.
n

PostmodernProphet
09-30-2017, 06:39 AM
they would have started the war sooner but they all had to apply for permits to buy guns........

High_Plains_Drifter
09-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Will this civil war happen before or after the race war being planned by white supremacists?
--------------------------------------- http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Alex Jones, really...

When folks are not bright enough to do searches themselves, and aren't up to getting embarrassed in using more than a few sentences again - come out with one liners poking at sources.

---

November 4th they are also planning on having a day of chaos and then some - and knowing Pete, he'll probably be involved.

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 08:54 AM

We have seen actual statements and now actions of Antifa trying to start riots and now wanting to take over the WH and start even more chaos.

White supremacy sucks - but what is there that you are showing us, that shows they are planning violence and/or any kind of war?

Seems to me that only one side has been violent from the get go, and remains so, and that's antifa and those who support them. Some want to deflect, as they point fingers at others all while ignoring the criminals that they support.

gabosaurus
09-30-2017, 10:30 AM
I believe posters on this forum have discussed an upcoming "civil war." And I believe instigators from both sides have started a lot of violent incidents.
I have been in enough protest rallies to know that the vast majority of both factions are peaceful. It is that hidden core that starts all the crap.

But... Alex Jones? He is a long discredited crackpot that even the far right usually holds their nose when referring to.

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 10:33 AM
I believe posters on this forum have discussed an upcoming "civil war." And I believe instigators from both sides have started a lot of violent incidents.
I have been in enough protest rallies to know that the vast majority of both factions are peaceful. It is that hidden core that starts all the crap.

But... Alex Jones? He is a long discredited crackpot that even the far right usually holds their nose when referring to.

Simple - I'll give you a few minutes - PROVE him wrong on this article and what's being reported. What you say may be true - but ignoring an article because of the "messenger" is retarded. But go ahead, show me where the crackpot is wrong - and how antifa never made any such statements about their intentions going forward.

gabosaurus
09-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Simple - I'll give you a few minutes - PROVE him wrong on this article and what's being reported. What you say may be true - but ignoring an article because of the "messenger" is retarded. But go ahead, show me where the crackpot is wrong - and how antifa never made any such statements about their intentions going forward.

I am sure there are members of the far left planning a race war. Just as I am sure there are members of the far right planning a race war.
There are very sick individuals out there of all persuasions. There are holocaust deniers, 9-11 "truthists," idiots who believe Newtown and Charlottesville were staged, idiots who want to overthrow Trump by force and idiots who wants "racial cleansing."
Spotlighting them is just as bad is playing up those who refuse to stand for the national anthem.

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 10:49 AM
I am sure there are members of the far left planning a race war. Just as I am sure there are members of the far right planning a race war.
There are very sick individuals out there of all persuasions. There are holocaust deniers, 9-11 "truthists," idiots who believe Newtown and Charlottesville were staged, idiots who want to overthrow Trump by force and idiots who wants "racial cleansing."
Spotlighting them is just as bad is playing up those who refuse to stand for the national anthem.

So you, or Pete, replying anything about Alex Jones - means NOTHING as far as this particular article is concerned.

I only see ONE group going public with their intent of overthrowing the government, civil war and plans of violence. You can try and deflect and point elsewhere all you like, but antifa is the only one out there with this shit - and coincidentally the most ignored group by the left.

gabosaurus
09-30-2017, 11:00 AM
Do you ever read the Daily Stormer or the Stormfront board? You could white nationalists preaching hate and violence on a daily basis.
Or you could go to Mother Jones, which is the polar opposite of Infowars.

https://www.salon.com/2017/04/27/trolling-for-a-race-war-neo-nazis-are-trying-to-bait-leftist-antifa-activists-into-violence-and-radicalize-white-people/

Hatred exists on both sides, on all levels. Ignore it at your own peril.

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 11:11 AM
Do you ever read the Daily Stormer or the Stormfront board? You could white nationalists preaching hate and violence on a daily basis.
Or you could go to Mother Jones, which is the polar opposite of Infowars.

https://www.salon.com/2017/04/27/trolling-for-a-race-war-neo-nazis-are-trying-to-bait-leftist-antifa-activists-into-violence-and-radicalize-white-people/

Hatred exists on both sides, on all levels. Ignore it at your own peril.

I.DON'T.CARE.

But if you posted something from MJ, or from one of those retarded sites/forums - I would do a search on the AP or Reuters or at minimum Google, and then attack it and you if it were made up BS. And I would expect to be called a MORON if I instantly called out the source, with the article right in front of me, and it were true.

Whatever, you guys stick with pointing out the idiot, which I AGREE with you guys on....

Same as when you guys, or even myself sometimes, post crap from the Washington Post. They, unlike others, HAVE been nailed lying, more than once. But I'll still post or read things from there, I'll just triple check.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-30-2017, 05:01 PM
Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS... don't like the message, attack the messenger.

It's also a clear indication that they have nothing worthwhile to dispute the message with.

aboutime
09-30-2017, 05:31 PM
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or....

The Americans who observe the 2nd Amendment OUTNUMBER Antifa members.

Black Diamond
09-30-2017, 05:38 PM

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or....

agreed. imagine them provoking and incident in sturgis?

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 06:01 PM

They won't be nearly prosecuted for anything. Just like the intimidation at polls by the new black panther party a few years back. I don't know the reasons, but too much shit like that has been allowed, and not prosecuted or even really deterred.

It's bad enough when these idiots are out there protesting to begin with. Then they up the ante when the place their masks on and get violent at so many events, with their own written intent of shutting them down.

Now these folks are out there letting everyone know in advance about events and how they will be shut down, even announcing where they will meet. This time they are going even further, stating that this "regime must go" and how they want to shut the government down. :rolleyes:

Just some good old fashioned law enforcement showing up will do the trick. I know they can't really "arrest the group", but they can attend these places and arrest any of them that get out of line or do anything illegal.

They state that their violence is fine, that it's allowed to protect them and their neighborhoods. Not in response to anything other than the words and speech of those they disagree with. :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
09-30-2017, 06:08 PM
They won't be nearly prosecuted for anything. Just like the intimidation at polls by the new black panther party a few years back. I don't know the reasons, but too much shit like that has been allowed, and not prosecuted or even really deterred.
It was that wormy little racist shit head Holder...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/29/charges-new-black-panthers-dropped-obama-justice-dept.html

Hopefully that wouldn't happen again with him gone, but so far I think Sessions has been a huge failure.

aboutime
09-30-2017, 06:35 PM
agreed. imagine them provoking and incident in sturgis?

That would be worth spending a lot of cash on. Even better than an NFL crybaby game.:saluting2:

Gunny
09-30-2017, 07:11 PM

But... Alex Jones? He is a long discredited crackpot that even the far right usually holds their nose when referring to.Since it's a discussion forum, I see no problem discussing the issue. It is not out of the realm of probability. The crackpots who are fomenting such BS or trying to or even just blowing hot air about it are STILL actually doing it. You can't just close your eyes and pretend it's not there because you don't like it.

I don't like it at all. I wish everyone would shut the Hell up and let me have some damned peace and quiet :)