PDA

View Full Version : Let's start using the term "Female Supremacist" for feminists

tailfins
09-30-2017, 08:50 AM
Rush Limbaugh's "feminazi" also works. The entry in Urban Dictionary is also good.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=female%20supremacist

female supremacist
(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=female%20supremacist)One who believes that women are innately superior to men (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=men). This can be socially, politically or spiritually. Female supremacist views often accompany the stripping of men of rights and privilege, relegating them to second class (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=class) citizen status.

My only hesitation is that "female supremacist" interferes with the premise that women generally get ahead by using manipulation to sponge off men's accomplishments.

Gunny
09-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Rush Limbaugh's "feminazi" also works. The entry in Urban Dictionary is also good.

My only hesitation is that "female supremacist" interferes with the premise that women generally get ahead by using manipulation to sponge off men's accomplishments.At it early today, I see.

Abbey Marie
09-30-2017, 10:21 AM
At it early today, I see.

:laugh2:

gabosaurus
09-30-2017, 10:31 AM
At it early today, I see.

This happens after a long night spent sleeping on the couch. :rolleyes:

tailfins
09-30-2017, 02:20 PM
This happens after a long night spent sleeping on the couch. :rolleyes:

Actually it's my son coming back from a friend's house. His friend lives in a single-mother household and does all the woman's work as well as take care of his grandmother and four dogs. His mother just lives as an unattached single person while her son shoulders the burden of the household. I bet you think that this is jim-dandy instead of letting that teenage boy be a teenager.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-30-2017, 04:55 PM
Actually it's my son coming back from a friend's house. His friend lives in a single-mother household and does all the woman's work as well as take care of his grandmother and four dogs. His mother just lives as an unattached single person while her son shoulders the burden of the household. I bet you think that this is jim-dandy instead of letting that teenage boy be a teenager.
Well that doesn't make the kids mother a feminazi, or supremacist, it makes her a piece of shit.

aboutime
09-30-2017, 06:39 PM

I never called my mother any names. And during the sixties, before I was old enough to join the navy. I took care of our household...doing all the 'WOMANS WORK' you make fun of...because my dad was laid up with a broken back, and she had female problems after delivering my youngest brother. There was nobody else who could take care of them. So..maybe you need to stop putting women down...because you hate them so much, and they are so much SMARTER than you will ever be. In other words. I can't blame any woman for turning a turd like you away, or down. You don't even respect yourself.

Gunny
09-30-2017, 06:58 PM
What's "women's work"? I wash dishes. Do laundry. I do the floors. Feed the animals. I can sew AND embroider nd I do all my own ironing.

I still manage time to shave my manly stubble:laugh:.

hjmick
09-30-2017, 07:01 PM

My only hesitation is that "female supremacist" interferes with the premise that women generally get ahead by using manipulation to sponge off men's accomplishments.

Oh just shut the fuck up and go away.

Gunny
09-30-2017, 07:05 PM
Oh just shut the fuck up and go away.:laugh:

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 07:18 PM

And just what do you consider "woman's work"? Seriously, I'm curious. I think perhaps you live in the past, my friend.

I can see "man's work" when it comes to things that require physical strength. And I can see "woman's work" perhaps when it comes to maybe breastfeeding a child, or being a "mommy" when a child needs his mother. But why don't I believe you're speaking of things like these?

I do all the woman's work you refer to. My wife had a mucho superior job than I. She is much more intelligent than I. She brings home the bacon - so I'm at home always doing the "woman's work". Do all the dishes 47x per day. Take out garbage. Vacuum and dust. Take care of the coolest cat and dog and lizard. Laundry for family needs to get done. Errands seem to never end. I live at stop and shop, hate that place anymore. I live at cvs, hate that place anymore. Dinner... but admittedly, she's much more superior to me in that department as well, and sometimes, most of the time, it's best to be left in her hands. And she'll do it after a long long day. Mostly without complaint. Whereas I start complaining when the wind blows and I'm dying at the first sign of a sniffle. And then - she stands in and takes care of me. :)

jimnyc
09-30-2017, 07:19 PM

Hey buddy. Can I stick around? :laugh:

hjmick
09-30-2017, 07:25 PM
Hey buddy. Can I stick around? :laugh:

I'll think about it, but don't push your luck, bub...

tailfins
09-30-2017, 07:39 PM
And just what do you consider "woman's work"? Seriously, I'm curious. I think perhaps you live in the past, my friend.

I can see "man's work" when it comes to things that require physical strength. And I can see "woman's work" perhaps when it comes to maybe breastfeeding a child, or being a "mommy" when a child needs his mother. But why don't I believe you're speaking of things like these?

I do all the woman's work you refer to. My wife had a mucho superior job than I. She is much more intelligent than I. She brings home the bacon - so I'm at home always doing the "woman's work". Do all the dishes 47x per day. Take out garbage. Vacuum and dust. Take care of the coolest cat and dog and lizard. Laundry for family needs to get done. Errands seem to never end. I live at stop and shop, hate that place anymore. I live at cvs, hate that place anymore. Dinner... but admittedly, she's much more superior to me in that department as well, and sometimes, most of the time, it's best to be left in her hands. And she'll do it after a long long day. Mostly without complaint. Whereas I start complaining when the wind blows and I'm dying at the first sign of a sniffle. And then - she stands in and takes care of me. :)

If the household is bringing in over 250K, that work should go to hired help, not stick you with it.

gabosaurus
09-30-2017, 08:03 PM

As a woman, I respect and salute you mightily for this. If women can be "stay a home moms," why can't there be "stay at home dads?" I am sure that your wife and son appreciate your devotion to duty.

gabosaurus
09-30-2017, 08:09 PM
If the household is bringing in over 250K, that work should go to hired help, not stick you with it.

Between my husband and I, our household income is way past 250K. But we don't need "hired help." Household chores are evenly divided between the three of us. If something needs to be done when my husband and I are at work, our mothers (both retired) are glad to help out.
Let's face it tailfins. If you don't do household chores, it's because you are lazy. As Jim can probably attest, your wife probably does more work than you do. Unless she has "hired help," of course. :cool:

Gunny
09-30-2017, 08:34 PM
Between my husband and I, our household income is way past 250K. But we don't need "hired help." Household chores are evenly divided between the three of us. If something needs to be done when my husband and I are at work, our mothers (both retired) are glad to help out.
Let's face it tailfins. If you don't do household chores, it's because you are lazy. As Jim can probably attest, your wife probably does more work than you do. Unless she has "hired help," of course. :cool:You left out snob. I suspect TF is mightily hung like a 3 3/4" GIJoe.
He's ALWAYS trying to prove what a "man" he is.

tailfins
09-30-2017, 08:41 PM

You're inconsequential.

Gunny
09-30-2017, 08:44 PM
You're inconsequential.And STILL funnier than YOU.

hjmick
09-30-2017, 10:02 PM
You're inconsequential.

LMFAO... You're one to talk.

Medice, cura te ipsum.

Shit, pete311 is more welcome here than you...

Abbey Marie
09-30-2017, 10:42 PM

Succinct. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-30-2017, 10:43 PM
This thread just made my day. And it was a pretty crappy day.

:clap:

Black Diamond
09-30-2017, 11:03 PM

Medice, cura te ipsum.

What you talking about Brutus ?

mundame
10-01-2017, 11:06 AM
"Female supremacists" --- I like it. Let's do it. It's sure better than feminazi....... And it might rehabilitate the term "white supremacist," which would also be good.

tailfins
10-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Let's face it tailfins. If you don't do household chores, it's because you are lazy. As Jim can probably attest, your wife probably does more work than you do. Unless she has "hired help," of course. :cool:

What I wonder is if your husband would get an earful from you if he decides to hire out what has been called "his part" of the housework? Then that raises the question if your job even pays enough to cover the expense of a maid.

gabosaurus
10-01-2017, 11:51 AM
What I wonder is if your husband would get an earful from you if he decides to hire out what has been called "his part" of the housework? Then that raises the question if your job even pays enough to cover the expense of a maid.

Unlike you, my husband is actually happy to do his part of the chores. Even though he has really bad back problems. Same thing with my daughter. She gets no allowance. She does her chores as part of our family.
In our home, there is no "my part" and "his part." Everything is ours. We are a family. My husband and I discuss everything. Both of our opinions matter equally. My daughter is 16, so we value her opinion on things as well.
If you want to be dictatorial in your home, fine with me. Just beware of the the future.

tailfins
10-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Unlike you, my husband is actually happy to do his part of the chores. Even though he has really bad back problems. Same thing with my daughter. She gets no allowance. She does her chores as part of our family.
In our home, there is no "my part" and "his part." Everything is ours. We are a family. My husband and I discuss everything. Both of our opinions matter equally. My daughter is 16, so we value her opinion on things as well.
If you want to be dictatorial in your home, fine with me. Just beware of the the future.

Being dictatorial is too much trouble. I told my wife that I would indeed do some house cleaning .... when I see maggots and not before. There's just certain things that I refuse to do. Refusing isn't much trouble.

gabosaurus
10-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Being dictatorial is too much trouble. I told my wife that I would indeed do some house cleaning .... when I see maggots and not before. There's just certain things that I refuse to do. Refusing isn't much trouble.

I think there are already a huge maggot in your house. Too bad your wife has to deal with him. :cool:

Gunny
10-01-2017, 09:00 PM

Medice, cura te ipsum.

Succinct. :laugh2:How to understand one's position in the social pecking order: Gabby is kicking TF's as and no one cares :laugh: That's a first, isn't it?

gabosaurus
10-01-2017, 09:10 PM
How to understand one's position in the social pecking order: Gabby is kicking TF's as and no one cares :laugh: That's a first, isn't it?

Actually, it's not. I kick talfins' butt every time he comes here. So do Abbey and Kathianne. We exemplify why tailfins dislikes American women so much -- we don't stand for his misogynist crap and are more than willing to slap his butt back into the gutter. :cool:

Gunny
10-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Actually, it's not. I kick talfins' butt every time he comes here. So do Abbey and Kathianne. We exemplify why tailfins dislikes American women so much -- we don't stand for his misogynist crap and are more than willing to slap his butt back into the gutter. :cool:Somebody's got to do it. He seems to ignore men for the most part :laugh: