PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Convert Convicted of Oklahoma Beheading Wants Death Penalty

jimnyc
10-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Why waste the courts resources and American taxpayer money? There are some times that they should go from A to Z without everything in between, and this is one of those times. He wants it too. Do it by sundown is cool with me.

His insanity is out the window, and every angle wants him dead. Me too!

---

Islamic Convert Convicted of Oklahoma Beheading Wants Death Penalty

A jury found Alton Nolen, a.k.a. Jah’Keem Yisreal guilty Friday of beheading his co-worker. The Islamic convert is asking to be put to death for the crime.

An Oklahoma jury took just two hours to reject the defense’s plea of insanity and find Nolen guilty of murder and assault of his co-workers. Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn told local media that Nolen was not delusional but chose parts of radical Islam to rationalize his actions.

A worker at the plant who witnessed the massacre told news outlets that Nolen shouted Islamic phrases during the murderous rampage.

Nolan’s employer suspended him from work after an argument. He went home and drove back to the plant with a kitchen knife later that same day.

Breitbart Texas reported from the scene in Oklahoma soon after the gruesome knifing in September 2014. Breitbart Texas reported that Nolen apparently became a radicalized Muslim. Nolen attended the same mosque as Zacarias Moussaoui, a man convicted in federal court of conspiring to kill U.S. citizens as part of the September 11, 2001, attacks.

Nolen’s classmate told media outlets that a close family member reported that the company fired Nolen after he got into an argument at work. He allegedly told co-workers that women should be stoned for a certain offense. Traci Johnson also reportedly complained about him to Human Resources for saying something about not liking white people.

Nolen stabbed Johnson multiple times and would have probably beheaded her if an armed company owner who served as a reserve county deputy had not intervened.

Prosecutors are proceeding with the penalty phase of the trial next week and are asking for the death penalty.

The family of 54-year-old Colleen Hufford, the homicide victim, is also asking that Nolen receive the ultimate penalty. Nolen says he wants to be executed.

Nolen told criminal investigators when he was arrested, “You know all I was doing was … what I was supposed to do as a Muslim.” The audio was played to the jury during the guilt-innocence phase of the trial.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/30/islamic-convert-convicted-of-oklahoma-beheading-wants-death-penalty/

Gunny
10-01-2017, 09:23 PM
How about life without parole in general population?

Black Diamond
10-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Let's see. General population for life or 72 virgins ?