PDA

View Full Version : Dem Rep Won't Be Participating in Moment of Silence

jimnyc
10-02-2017, 01:28 PM
So he couldn't just sit if he disagreed? He couldn't just not attend? No, he HAD to choose a route in which he can speak out, attention whore himself - instead of spending a mere few seconds acknowledging and honoring so many killed. Just ANOTHER dipshit that will choose to be disrespectful in order to get his 15.

And to state that the others are doing so purposely as some sort of excuse or whatever. Like I said, Idiot, with a capital I.

And not the first time this scumbag did this, he did so after the Pulse night club shootings.

---

Dem Rep Won't Be Participating in Moment of Silence, Trashes Paul Ryan for Inaction

Fifty-eight people are dead and over 500 others are injured after an attacker in Las Vegas went on a shooting rampage from the Mandalay Bay Hotel toward a country music festival Sunday night. It is now the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history, just 15 months after the Pulse night club shooting in Orlando.

A moment of silence will be held Monday afternoon for the victims, but at least one Democratic representative will not be recognizing it, as he sees it as yet another ineffective effort to address a growing problem.

https://i.imgur.com/sA4iaIX.png

“Now is not a moment for silence; it's a time for action," the Massachusetts congressman later added.

Why? Moulton's goal is to spur Congress to act on gun control. He tried the same scheme last year when he refused to acknowledge the moment of silence for the Pulse nightclub victims.

Shamefully, he asked House Speaker Paul Ryan how many Americans "have to die" before he initiates debate on the subject.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/10/02/why-this-rep-wont-be-participating-in-moment-of-silence-n2389658

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 01:35 PM
what a piece of shit. sounds like the kneelers in the NFL.

CSM
10-02-2017, 01:48 PM
This should tell you something about how much some Congress folks care about the people.

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 01:48 PM
This should tell you something about how much some Congress folks care about the people.
you'd think Hillary were part of Congress.

CSM
10-02-2017, 01:54 PM
you'd think Hillary were part of Congress.

The Honorable Seth Moulton comes from the same mold...no doubt.

aboutime
10-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Let's all have a moment of silence without Moulton for Las Vagas. And NO MOMENT OF SILENCE needed for the Democrat Congressman who should NOT be given any SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION until the results of the next election.

He wants gun control? START WITH HIM! No protection with any firearms. Get out your SLINGSHOTS!

Gunny
10-02-2017, 03:15 PM
I got him covered. I realized this morning while engaging in what TF calls "women's work" I haven't insulted anyone lately (in real life :) ). I also noticed our new neighbors across the street are black.

I'm going to go take a knee in their driveway :laugh:

aboutime
10-02-2017, 03:32 PM
So, petey, and gabby....tell us how much you like this Liberal stuff?

http://youtu.be/FnTRwTfh33o

jimnyc
10-02-2017, 03:33 PM
AT^^^ I have another thread on her - at least CBS fired her!! :)