PDA

View Full Version : CBS Legal Exec Fired For Vegas Shooting Hot Take

jimnyc
10-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Good riddance. Actions have repercussions, and sometimes words do too.

---

CBS Legal Exec Fired For Vegas Shooting Hot Take

A top legal executive at CBS was fired Monday for comments she made on a Facebook post that was first reported by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote on Facebook, ostensibly referring to Sandy Hook. “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

The reaction to her comments from CBS was swift.

“This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” CBS said in a statement to TheDCNF.

CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley questioned whether the shooting was “foreseeable, predictable and to some degree, self-inflicted.”

The original post that included Getman-Gold’s comments has since been deleted.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/exclusive-cbs-legal-exec-fired-for-vegas-shooting-hot-take/

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Time for CNN asswipe to go too

Gunny
10-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Good riddance. Actions have repercussions, and sometimes words do too.

---

CBS Legal Exec Fired For Vegas Shooting Hot Take

A top legal executive at CBS was fired Monday for comments she made on a Facebook post that was first reported by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote on Facebook, ostensibly referring to Sandy Hook. “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

The reaction to her comments from CBS was swift.

“This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” CBS said in a statement to TheDCNF.

CBS has a history of hostility towards Republicans. Shortly after the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley questioned whether the shooting was “foreseeable, predictable and to some degree, self-inflicted.”

The original post that included Getman-Gold’s comments has since been deleted.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/exclusive-cbs-legal-exec-fired-for-vegas-shooting-hot-take/What I don't get is the dumb f-ing people that say crap like this are the same ones that support BLM, AntiFa and various other "change it to our way with violence" groups". If this shooter had been black, his actions would be justified byt idiocracy and we know it.

jimnyc
10-02-2017, 03:09 PM
What I don't get is the dumb f-ing people that say crap like this are the same ones that support BLM, AntiFa and various other "change it to our way with violence" groups". If this shooter had been black, his actions would be justified byt idiocracy and we know it.

Of course, it would have been "because he was marginalized" for so long. :rolleyes:

Gunny
10-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Of course, it would have been "because he was marginalized" for so long. :rolleyes:Completely understandable. His psyche is hurt because black criminals get shot. It made him rob the grocery store on the corner of his own street with a firearm.

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Wonder if the could be denied unemployment for such an act.

Gunny
10-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Wonder if the could be denied unemployment for such an act.He can probably sue the store owner for not providing him adequate protection from the police.

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 05:17 PM
What would possess these idiots to risk their jobs saying stuff like that.

Gunny
10-02-2017, 05:27 PM
What would possess these idiots to risk their jobs saying stuff like that.The left does not comprehend nor accept personal responsibility for their actions. They think if they think it is right, they are justified in saying whatever stupid shit crosses their minds and their words should be considered gospel.

Their responses to the stupidity being pointed out is complete denial of any wrongdoing and/or being wrong period, countered by accusations of racism, Naziism, Fascism, sexism and whatever else can be thrown at them.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-02-2017, 06:43 PM
The left does not comprehend nor accept personal responsibility for their actions. They think if they think it is right, they are justified in saying whatever stupid shit crosses their minds and their words should be considered gospel.

Their responses to the stupidity being pointed out is complete denial of any wrongdoing and/or being wrong period, countered by accusations of racism, Naziism, Fascism, sexism and whatever else can be thrown at them.
And that shit has to cease.

Gunny
10-02-2017, 06:59 PM
And that shit has to cease.It's not going to. I'm like Black Diamond in regards to not getting it with people who do illogical, stupid things. If you look at the lefties generally regularly made fun of, they respond like this kook ... emotional outbursts that make no sense, are illogical, fly in the face of fact. Yet they make them and in most cases I don't think they're lying which is a famous misnomer hurled around a lot. I think it's worse. They actually believe the sh*t.

I'd say it's more environmental than anything else. Just add the scalawags that can recognize and play on a fear and you have a belief system.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-02-2017, 07:03 PM
It's not going to. I'm like Black Diamond in regards to not getting it with people who do illogical, stupid things. If you look at the lefties generally regularly made fun of, they respond like this kook ... emotional outbursts that make no sense, are illogical, fly in the face of fact. Yet they make them and in most cases I don't think they're lying which is a famous misnomer hurled around a lot. I think it's worse. They actually believe the sh*t.

I'd say it's more environmental than anything else. Just add the scalawags that can recognize and play on a fear and you have a belief system.
I know, pard... the SHIT just never ceases oozing out of the left like rotten diarrhea. They truly are sickening sons a bitches. Anything immoral, perverted, anti American, anti patriotic, anti American heritage... the list just goes on and on, these cock suckers are for it.

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 07:24 PM
And that shit has to cease.
Or not. The more they expose themselves the more they lose.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Or not. The more they expose themselves the more they lose.
Well, true... been a long time comin'. Finally their hate for anything decent and patriotic American is being exposed.

Gunny
10-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Or not. The more they expose themselves the more they lose.Only sort of. For now. They ARE outbreeding us. We're old, remember? This is our youth talking all this loser shit. They're next in line to be the decision makers.

This country is a goner. Just a matter of when, and will we live to see it. It's already NOTHING that it was when I was young. Sucks for the young not guying off on the bullshit. They'll have to live with it.

But no one wants to do anything to stop it NOW. Just talk it to death.

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Only sort of. For now. They ARE outbreeding us. We're old, remember? This is our youth talking all this loser shit. They're next in line to be the decision makers.

This country is a goner. Just a matter of when, and will we live to see it. It's already NOTHING that it was when I was young. Sucks for the young not guying off on the bullshit. They'll have to live with it.

But no one wants to do anything to stop it NOW. Just talk it to death.
Yeah I figure we have 15 years left. Unless these ungrateful bastards grow up. So....

15 years left

Black Diamond
10-02-2017, 08:15 PM
But for now.... I have been amazed at the backlash to these NFL kneelers. I didn't the country cared about itself to that extent. I mean booing in left wing cities. I didn't see it coming. Kind of gives me hope
Gunny

Gunny
10-02-2017, 08:25 PM
But for now.... I have been amazed at the backlash to these NFL kneelers. I didn't the country cared about itself to that extent. I mean booing in left wing cities. I didn't see it coming. Kind of gives me hope
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)I didn't see it coming. It makes sense, though. The left doesn't seem to get we've been at war for almost 20 years unless they want to make an accusation. They don't get the "everything that comes with it" that comes with it.

A LOT of vets out there who don't like being pissed on, whether they're left or right.

aboutime
10-04-2017, 07:09 PM
What would possess these idiots to risk their jobs saying stuff like that.

They still think their KING...Obama is still running the show. They had free rein to do, and say whatever they want...following his lead of ignoring laws, and the constitution.

The new Sheriff in town has POWER they didn't think would matter.

Black Diamond
10-04-2017, 07:44 PM
They still think their KING...Obama is still running the show. They had free rein to do, and say whatever they want...following his lead of ignoring laws, and the constitution.

The new Sheriff in town has POWER they didn't think would matter.
Im starting to think trump has a lot of power. He makes one comment in a speech about NFL and everyone goes ape shit. People can't stop talking about him. He consistently has everyone's attention. More so than Obama bush or anyone in my lifetime. That's power.

aboutime
10-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Im starting to think trump has a lot of power. He makes one comment in a speech about NFL and everyone goes ape shit. People can't stop talking about him. He consistently has everyone's attention. More so than Obama bush or anyone in my lifetime. That's power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal
He knows how to talk, and play people. His book 'ART OF THE DEAL" explains why he is so successful, despite all of the Snowflakes who demand that he's rich because he cheated, or stole from people. None of the SNOWFLAKES know what the meaning of Success is; nor do they want to become Successful because that would make them Hypocrites to the other Snowflakes who are convinced everything should be Free, and nobody should have to work for what they have....which is why they love govt handouts.