PDA

View Full Version : Tony Orlando, what an Show!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
08-12-2007, 04:30 AM
Wow, another great concert at Hot August Nights. I had no clue who this guy was before the concert and after I herd a couple of songs I realized that I knew who he was after all. I would reccommend this show to anyone, it was really great.

He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I got to talk with him for a good while and he is the most down to Earth person I have ever met. He also pay's a lot of respect to Veterans. His merchandise all have American Flags on them some are support the troops stickers and what not. I think that is so awesome. He has been overseas entertaining our troops several times during this War and has some amazing stories! :salute:

waterrescuedude2000
08-12-2007, 09:08 PM
I got some signed autographs and he signed a support our troops magnet they gave me free. I would love to see him back next year it was a blast.

nevadamedic
08-12-2007, 10:55 PM
I got some signed autographs and he signed a support our troops magnet they gave me free. I would love to see him back next year it was a blast.

Ummmmm I know I was there............ I am going to vote for him to come back along with the Nelson's.

trooperfan
08-13-2007, 08:52 AM
Tony Orlando is such a wonderful, unusual caring peron. You just don't see them like this any more. He puts on a wonderful show, honors the vets, speaks to everyone on a personal level, and really cares about the U.S., our troops, individuals, and puts his heart in everything he does. What a magnificent performer!!!! Can't say enough good things about him.

dan
08-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the board, trooper!

nevadamedic
08-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Tony Orlando is such a wonderful, unusual caring peron. You just don't see them like this any more. He puts on a wonderful show, honors the vets, speaks to everyone on a personal level, and really cares about the U.S., our troops, individuals, and puts his heart in everything he does. What a magnificent performer!!!! Can't say enough good things about him.

So I take it you've met him as well?:salute: