PDA

View Full Version : Republicans once railed against deficits

pete311
10-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Since Trump came into office I haven't heard a peep about the impending doom of the national debt.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-gop-taxplan-20171005-story.html

High_Plains_Drifter
10-05-2017, 08:47 AM
And then the little kenyan muslim leftist boi king came along with no experience what so ever except community agitating, and doubled the national debt.

So why is any leftist worried about it now all of a sudden?

CSM
10-05-2017, 08:50 AM
isn't it ironic that the Dems/libs/progressives are NOW concerned about the national debt? They don't seem too concerned over it when touting free college education and health care for "everyone" as well as a host of other causes which rely on stealing money from working folks to provide those things to non-working folks....

pete311
10-05-2017, 08:54 AM
isn't it ironic that the Dems/libs/progressives are NOW concerned about the national debt? They don't seem too concerned over it when touting free college education and health care for "everyone" as well as a host of other causes which rely on stealing money from working folks to provide those things to non-working folks....

I'm not concerned, just wondering why the rhetoric stopped. Is the debt being chipped away yet? Somehow I think it's still increasing.
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

CSM
10-05-2017, 09:09 AM
I'm not concerned, just wondering why the rhetoric stopped. Is the debt being chipped away yet? Somehow I think it's still increasing.

I am sure that makes you very happy....but I don't see the "free college" or "free health care" yet either. The current administration hasn't done much to increase the debt YET. ant to guess where the increases are coming from (aside from the ton of money now allocated to disaster relief)?

High_Plains_Drifter
10-05-2017, 09:11 AM
If you're not concerned about it, then why are posting about it?

CSM
10-05-2017, 09:17 AM
If you're not concerned about it, then why are posting about it?

It's called "trolling".... very akin to fly fishing where a fly hits the water and some sucker eats the fly.... Pete is the fly and those of us who respond to him are suckers....

High_Plains_Drifter
10-05-2017, 09:20 AM
It's called "trolling".... very akin to fly fishing where a fly hits the water and some sucker eats the fly.... Pete is the fly and those of us who respond to him are suckers....
Yep... that's why I won't take this thread seriously. It's a joke.

pete311
10-05-2017, 09:38 AM
You guys are expert at dodging. Why aren't you guys talking about the debt any more? Where are the calls to reduce it? Simply not adding much more is now good enough?

jimnyc
10-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Pete, can you show me where you posted concern while Obama was in office setting records in running up the debt? If it wasn't a concern to you then, which it wasn't, then you are trolling right now. :)

And it IS a concern to me, only things haven't been nearly as it were when Obama was in office.

And who knows, maybe things may be different if the democrats didn't vow to impede everything from republicans, before they can even see it or know about it.

pete311
10-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Pete, can you show me where you posted concern while Obama was in office setting records in running up the debt? If it wasn't a concern to you then, which it wasn't, then you are trolling right now. :)

And it IS a concern to me, only things haven't been nearly as it were when Obama was in office.

And who knows, maybe things may be different if the democrats didn't vow to impede everything from republicans, before they can even see it or know about it.

Not trolling, holding accountable. You own the gov, stop whining about dems blocking. If you can't pass good legislation then that is a leadership problem.

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Not trolling, holding accountable. You own the gov, stop whining about dems blocking. If you can't pass good legislation then that is a leadership problem.

It's in the works.

Tax cuts plus a roaring economy, along with better trade deals will work wonders.

Your community organizer who spent more than every previous President combined did a lot of damage, and it'll take a bit of work to undo his incompetent mischief. And it should be clear now to all Americans what happens when you elect a rabid liberal to the highest office in the land.

jimnyc
10-05-2017, 12:26 PM

Not whining you dipshit! Look at who started the thread. Congress sucks and this shit happens far too often. Generally speaking though, the obstruction happens as things are presented, not prior to it even being thought of. BOTH sides obstruct the other. It's always been that way and I don't see a fix anytime soon. But I honestly, in my entire life, haven't seen a party calling for blocking of everything like they called for and announced. You're correct, it IS a leadership problem - and it starts with those leading the democrats in congress.

And if holding accountable as you state - then WHY didn't you give a shit about accountability in the past 8 years prior to Trump? We both know the answer to that one. :)

An'd you're correct in stating that R's sort of own the congress, and could get some things through without a single vote from democrats. Easy on some issues, not so easy on others. I don't give very good ratings to either Ryan or McConnell right now.

An aside. Maybe THIS is part of the reason you haven't seen much bitching yet!

---
President Donald Trump and his administration are undoing the government’s rampant spending that occurred under former President Obama’s watch.

According the U.S. Treasury’s direct record, a surprising amount of money has been saved over the course of seven months. On January 20th, the day Trump was inaugurated, the total debt was $19,947,304,555,212.49. On July 30th, seven short months later, it’s at $19,844,938,940,351.37. Overall the debt has decreased by $102,365,614,861.12.

Checked via snopes. Now go ahead and move the goal posts and claim it has nothing to do with him. :) :)

http://www.snopes.com/national-debt-trump/

Gunny
10-05-2017, 01:23 PM
You guys are expert at dodging. Why aren't you guys talking about the debt any more? Where are the calls to reduce it? Simply not adding much more is now good enough?Easier than that. I completely gave up on it when Obama sold us out to China. I won't live to see the budget balanced so who cares?

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Since Trump came into office I haven't heard a peep about the impending doom of the national debt.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-gop-taxplan-20171005-story.html
And then John McCain saved Obamacare. The end.

pete311
10-05-2017, 01:26 PM
It's in the works.

Tax cuts plus a roaring economy, along with better trade deals will work wonders.

Your community organizer who spent more than every previous President combined did a lot of damage, and it'll take a bit of work to undo his incompetent mischief. And it should be clear now to all Americans what happens when you elect a rabid liberal to the highest office in the land.

Tax cuts is what Bush advertised too, time and time again it's shown not to work. 80% of tax cuts will go to the top 1%.

Gunny
10-05-2017, 01:26 PM
And then John McCain saved Obamacare. The end.Was that before he decided to hold up Trump's latest judicial nominees?

Gunny
10-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Nancy "The Phantom of the Opera" Pee-losi is on the tube looking all so sincere and deprecating as she talks down to "the people" in her best 2nd grade vocabulary explaining "Fire ... BAD"

As I recall, wasn't it "She Who No Man With Real Eyesight or Hearing Would Get Near" who was having multiple orgasms over Obama's speech announcing his wonderful deal with China? SO bad even Biden shot her a dirty look?

aboutime
10-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Tax cuts is what Bush advertised too, time and time again it's shown not to work. 80% of tax cuts will go to the top 1%.

petey. You and your dumb self are more than FREE to refuse to take advantage of any tax cuts. And, I'd like you to PROVE that the 80% will go to the top 1%.

Of course. You'll never be part of that 1% because you have no intention of ever being successful enough to make a lot of money. You'd rather feed off the TEET of other tax payers who have to work just to pacify your tiny little mind.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Was that before he decided to hold up Trump's latest judicial nominees?
I don't remember. It's hard to keep track of mccains leftist antics.

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 05:09 PM

Has it?

Show me.

pete311
10-05-2017, 05:15 PM
"Tax Cuts and the EconomyIt's a common belief that reducing marginal tax rates would spur economic growth. The idea is that lower tax rates will give people more after-tax income that could be used to buy more goods and services. This is a demand-side argument to support a tax reduction as an expansionary fiscal stimulus. Further, reduced tax rates could boost saving and investment, which would increase the productive capacity of the economy and productivity.
However, studies have shown that this isn't necessarily true. Data collected over 25 years (https://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf) by the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that high income earners spend much less for every tax dollar saved, than low income earners — 86 cents versus 48 cents respectively. Further, a 65-year study (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/news/business/0915taxesandeconomy.pdf) by the Congressional Research Service showed that economic growth was not correlated with changes in the top marginal tax and capital gains rate. In other words, economic growth is largely unaffected by how much tax the wealthy pay. Growth is more likely to spur if lower income earners get a tax cut."
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/07/tax_cuts.asp

pete311
10-05-2017, 05:20 PM
petey. You and your dumb self are more than FREE to refuse to take advantage of any tax cuts. And, I'd like you to PROVE that the 80% will go to the top 1%.

Of course. You'll never be part of that 1% because you have no intention of ever being successful enough to make a lot of money. You'd rather feed off the TEET of other tax payers who have to work just to pacify your tiny little mind.

I've had a six figure income for the past 8 years. What do you do?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/29/us/politics/trump-tax-plan-analysis.html

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Time and time again it's shown by dumbfucks like Bernie sanders. Or more accurately, he sold dumbfucks on that being the case.

Bush's tax cuts helped everyone. As long as you know how the brackets work. Which you probably don't.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 05:26 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/29/us/politics/trump-tax-plan-analysis.html
Good thing most of bush tax cuts were kept in place or you wouldn't be able to keep nearly as much of it.

pete311
10-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Time and time again it's shown by dumbfucks like Bernie sanders. Or more accurately, he sold dumbfucks on that being the case.

Bush's tax cuts helped everyone. As long as you know how the brackets work. Which you probably don't.

I run a small business, so yeah I understand brackets. tax cuts are a little more involved than just brackets though

CBO concluded the bush cuts added 1.6 trillion to the national debt and did not pay for themselves.

pete311
10-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Good thing most of bush tax cuts were kept in place or you wouldn't be able to keep nearly as much of it.

If Trump can lower my taxes, then yes that is a personal victory. However, I look beyond myself and care about the totality of the reform.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 05:45 PM
If Trump can lower my taxes, then yes that is a personal victory. However, I look beyond myself and care about the totality of the reform.
You're interested in helping the black community buy $250 sneakers and more blow.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 05:46 PM
I run a small business, so yeah I understand brackets. tax cuts are a little more involved than just brackets though

CBO concluded the bush cuts added 1.6 trillion to the national debt and did not pay for themselves.
Good thing Obama got rid of them and cut spending. Oh wait.

aboutime
10-05-2017, 06:09 PM
"Tax Cuts and the EconomyIt's a common belief that reducing marginal tax rates would spur economic growth. The idea is that lower tax rates will give people more after-tax income that could be used to buy more goods and services. This is a demand-side argument to support a tax reduction as an expansionary fiscal stimulus. Further, reduced tax rates could boost saving and investment, which would increase the productive capacity of the economy and productivity.
However, studies have shown that this isn't necessarily true. Data collected over 25 years (https://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf) by the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that high income earners spend much less for every tax dollar saved, than low income earners — 86 cents versus 48 cents respectively. Further, a 65-year study (http://graphics8.nytimes.com/news/business/0915taxesandeconomy.pdf) by the Congressional Research Service showed that economic growth was not correlated with changes in the top marginal tax and capital gains rate. In other words, economic growth is largely unaffected by how much tax the wealthy pay. Growth is more likely to spur if lower income earners get a tax cut."
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/07/tax_cuts.asp

Okay petey. If you are correct about the way you count. Then tell us why JFK and Reagan were both so successful with Lowering Taxes if you insist the opposite occured.

Constantly echoing the Liberal, Democrat negatives about tax cuts is an old tactic.
Democrats DO NOT WANT AMERICANS to succeed, or keep more of their own money when the Dems want to control every aspect of American lives by ruling over how much people can earn, how long they can work, and how much they must pay to KEEP THE DEMOCRAT BIG GOVERNMENT PERPETUALLY RUNNING TO BLACKMAIL taxpayers.

aboutime
10-05-2017, 06:11 PM

And, of course. You intentionally didn't include the WHY, as in 911, and two wars that are still taking place. That's a Democrat, DNC trick NOT to expose the obvious, while intentionally hiding actual facts.

pete311
10-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Okay petey. If you are correct about the way you count. Then tell us why JFK and Reagan were both so successful with Lowering Taxes if you insist the opposite occured.

Constantly echoing the Liberal, Democrat negatives about tax cuts is an old tactic.
Democrats DO NOT WANT AMERICANS to succeed, or keep more of their own money when the Dems want to control every aspect of American lives by ruling over how much people can earn, how long they can work, and how much they must pay to KEEP THE DEMOCRAT BIG GOVERNMENT PERPETUALLY RUNNING TO BLACKMAIL taxpayers.

I'm looking at a historical graph and JFK didn't lower taxes. In fact the top bracket was held for his term at a whopping 90%!

Reagan did indeed cut taxes. Why were they successful? Clinton raised them in the 90s and the Internet exploded.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 06:14 PM
And, of course. You intentionally didn't include the WHY, as in 911, and two wars that are still taking place. That's a Democrat, DNC trick NOT to expose the obvious, while intentionally hiding actual facts.
Came right out of Clintons pants. That's why Pete is.... Spewing it.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 06:15 PM
I'm looking at a historical graph and JFK didn't lower taxes. In fact the top bracket was held for his term at a whopping 90%!

Reagan did indeed cut taxes. Why were they successful? Clinton raised them in the 90s and the Internet exploded.
Kennedy is the only dem to lower them since dems became the party of FDR.

pete311
10-05-2017, 06:15 PM

I don't think you read what I typed. The CBO which is bipartisan concluded the bush tax cuts increased the national debt by 1.6 trillion. The war is irrelevant in that calculation.

pete311
10-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Kennedy is the only dem to lower them since dems became the party of FDR.

All I can see is maybe a 5% cut in the lower bracket.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 06:17 PM
I don't think you read what I typed. The CBO which is bipartisan concluded the bush tax cuts increased the national debt by 1.6 trillion. The war is irrelevant in that calculation.
If they are bipartisan they should have no problem saying Obama doubled the debt.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 06:19 PM
All I can see is maybe a 5% cut in the lower bracket.
No. He lowered the top bracket from 90 to 80. I don't know that he touched any other brackets.

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 06:22 PM

I own my own company as well, and make 6 figures. Wtf are you thumping your chest for? Don't be a douchebag.

Now, if you don't think that a 15% tax as opposed to the current 30% - 35% isn't going to spur the economy, you have no idea as to how economics work. That's more money I can fold into my company to grow it, hire more employees, who also pay taxes on their payroll that I provide along with the normal expenditures of everyday living.

There's no downside to lower taxes, it only boosts the economy. The trick is to also have prudent non-liberal politicians paying down the debt with the increased revenues of the additional money rather than your usual tax-and-spend variety.

pete311
10-05-2017, 06:22 PM
If they are bipartisan they should have no problem saying Obama doubled the debt.

great, maybe they did, not sure how that is relevant

pete311
10-05-2017, 06:23 PM
I own my own company as well, and make 6 figures. Wtf are you thumping your chest for? Don't be a douchebag.

It was a response to aboutme's douchebag comment to me, check it out. How would you have liked me to respond to it?

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 06:24 PM
great, maybe they did, not sure how that is relevant
Obama saying its unpatriotic to run deficits is pretty ironic. And his supporters whining about bush is even more ironic. And funny. Trump is going to have difficulty (at least fr what has been said) lowering taxes without repealing Obamacare.

Gunny
10-05-2017, 06:33 PM
I don't remember. It's hard to keep track of mccains leftist antics.His blocking Trump's choices that i speak of is a newbie this week.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 06:36 PM
His blocking Trump's choices that i speak of is a newbie this week.
Revenge for trump saying I like guys who don't get captured.

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Petey : Read up.

The rich, for being rich, have money to lose. That's why much lower tax rates on wealth that is earned or inherited are so crucial to the economic well-being of everyone else. Precisely because the rich are flush with funds, they can take risks on the dynamic companies of tomorrow that are tautologically necessary for the prosperity that Anderson would like. Adam Smith was very clear that investment migrates away from economies that are stationary, and if the tax-cut focus is on the middle class, a more stationary economy will be ours. Such an economy will do little for the typical American whom Anderson would like to aid.

History is once again very clear here. Since the rich have money to lose, they alone can pursue the intrepid investments that make the typical American much better off. Indeed, it was J.P. Morgan who took a flyer on Thomas Edison's light bulb despite the protests of his father, it was Howard Hughes who brought a pile of inherited money to California in order to fund the aviation boom, families with names like Rockefeller, Vanderbilt and Phipps were the initial money behind the venture capital explosion out in Silicon Valley, PayPal co-founder Thiel was the money behind Facebook, and then Amazon founder Jeff Bezos was a pioneer investor in both Google and Uber.

Middle class jobs? As Cal-Berkeley economist Enrico Moretti has described it, successful tech companies author what he calls a major "jobs multiplier" as small businesses cluster around tech behemoths. Thinking about Cupertino, CA (where Apple is located) alone, its success had led to voluminous job creation as baristas, yoga instructors, personal trainers, chefs, lawyers and financial advisers have set up shop around Apple's stunning bonanza.

And then it can't be forgotten that today's typical American is not infrequently tomorrow's wealthy American. This helps explain why the world's poorest are so desperate to reach the U.S. Success in the U.S. of the wealthy variety shouldn't bring with it a tax penalty; rather it should gift the ambitious with a tax reward.

But of greatest importance is the simple truth that intrepid investment is the path to the kind of prosperity that we all want, and that will lift all boats. That being the case, the quickest fix to the relatively bland outlook on Main Street is a reduction in the tax bill for those who live in the hills above it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2016/03/04/tax-cuts-for-the-rich-are-the-ultimate-boost-for-the-middle-class/#499958753091

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 07:00 PM
It was a response to aboutme's douchebag comment to me, check it out. How would you have liked me to respond to it?

He's a retired US Navy Veteran. We owe him a debt of gratitude for his many years of service to this country instead of sneering condescension comparing a young entrepreneur's income to a retired veteran's to somehow lend credence to your position. It's disrespectful and appallingly shameful.

His point is valid : if you don't think the tax cuts for businesses are helpful, you are certainly free to continue to submit your taxes on the old levels to assuage your conscience that you're doing the right thing.

Somehow, I suspect you'll take advantage of the new tax cuts. I don't hold much hope of you following your ideological beliefs in the face of economic benefit.

Black Diamond
10-05-2017, 07:02 PM
He's a retired US Navy Veteran. We owe him a debt of gratitude for his many years of service to this country instead of sneering condescension comparing a young entrepreneur's income to a retired veteran's to somehow lend credence to your position. It's disrespectful and appallingly shameful.

His point is valid : if you don't think the tax cuts for businesses are helpful, you are certainly free to continue to submit your taxes on the old levels to assuage your conscience that you're doing the right thing.

Somehow, I suspect you'll take advantage of the new tax cuts. I don't hold much hope of you following your ideological beliefs in the face of economic benefit.
yeah the corporate tax rate is extremely high. especially in california. makes sense why apple has so much money overseas instead of in cupertino.

aboutime
10-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Obama saying its unpatriotic to run deficits is pretty ironic. And his supporters whining about bush is even more ironic. And funny. Trump is going to have difficulty (at least fr what has been said) lowering taxes without repealing Obamacare.

Black Diamond. Thanks for the support, but I take nothing petey has to say seriously. I would like to ask petey if he ever worked for a poor man, or woman who lived in his neighborhood, and had to ask for food stamps, rent help, and Welfare?
Seems to me. petey must think everybody should be as unwilling to not be successful, have no pride, ambition, or feelings of achievement that gets them out of the HOLE of needing perpetual assistance from the govt.
petey. If you know any Millionaire Poor People who have a business. Please let us know. And since you claim to be a business owner. Do your employee's earn more than you?
Do they plan on working for you until they retire...to take over your business because you HATE ANYONE WHO SUCCEEDS?

pete311
10-05-2017, 07:19 PM

Now, if you don't think that a 15% tax as opposed to the current 30% - 35% isn't going to spur the economy, you have no idea as to how economics work. That's more money I can fold into my company to grow it, hire more employees, who also pay taxes on their payroll that I provide along with the normal expenditures of everyday living.

There's no downside to lower taxes, it only boosts the economy. The trick is to also have prudent non-liberal politicians paying down the debt with the increased revenues of the additional money rather than your usual tax-and-spend variety.

Get this man a nobel prize in economics! Actually studies find the 1% just horde their cash. Hell Apple has over $100B in cash. How much more do they need to make investments?

pete311
10-05-2017, 07:21 PM

ah, the good ol boys club. serve and then you can treat people like shit with impunity. I understand your twisted ethics.

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Get this man a nobel prize in economics! Actually studies find the 1% just horde their cash. Hell Apple has over $100B in cash. How much more do they need to make investments?

Why, I'm glad you asked!

Apple CEO Tim Cook announced today that the iPhone maker will be putting $1 billion of its roughly $256 billion cash hoard into a US advanced manufacturing fund. The news, which Cook disclosed in an interview with CNBC’s Jim Cramer, indicates that Apple’s executive leadership is intent on heading off any potential conflicts between the company and President Trump, who has promised to bring jobs back and pressure corporations to invest more domestically.

“It's $1 billion of our US money, which we have to borrow to get. That's another whole topic,” Cook said, lightly commenting on current US tax policy that Apple claims prevents it from repatriating a majority of its overseas cash. “But yeah, we're really proud to do it. And by doing that, we can be the ripple in the pond. Because if we can create many manufacturing jobs around — those manufacturing jobs create more jobs around them, because you have a service industry that builds up around them.”

I actually think comprehensive tax reform is so important to this economy. If you think about it, what many, many companies now sell globally. If you sell globally, you earn money globally. If you earn money globally, you don't — you can't bring it back into the United States unless you pay 35 percent plus your state tax. And you look at this and you go, “this is kind of bizarre.” You want people to use this money in the United States to invest more. We are in a good position, but an unusual one. Our good position is we can borrow. And so to invest in the United States, we have to borrow. This doesn't make sense on a broad basis, and so I think the administration you saw that they're really getting this, and want to bring this back. And I hope that that comes to pass.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/3/15537742/apple-ceo-tim-cook-1-billion-us-manufacturing-investment

Isn't learning fun?

pete311
10-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Why, I'm glad you asked!

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/3/15537742/apple-ceo-tim-cook-1-billion-us-manufacturing-investment

Isn't learning fun?

You really are arrogant. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be wasting large amounts of time on this site. He's a flipping CEO, of course he's on the bandwagon to lower taxes. It would be great for Apple. I own nice positions in FAAMG stocks so the fuck I care. It would be create if Apple built more factories in china.

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 07:39 PM
ah, the good ol boys club. serve and then you can treat people like shit with impunity. I understand your twisted ethics.

You can continue your obtuse game, but I'm aware that you know why you get the shitty responses that you get - you've cultivated your reputation around here and revel in it, despite your claims that you're trying to learn what makes conservatives tick.

You're not quite as blatant as Gabby in your trolling, but trolling you do. The good news is that you're not quite as stupid as she is and I know you understand why you get the responses that you do.

So let's not play games as to why you get flamed. You've been given a hundred chances at being decent and inevitably you go low.

aboutime
10-05-2017, 07:52 PM

petey. You could be in the same club you slam here if you were as intelligent as you'd like us all to believe. Bragging about your position as you do. Would you be happier if you earned less, and paid more, higher taxes to be fair to all those other losers you look down your nose at???

NightTrain
10-05-2017, 07:55 PM
You really are arrogant. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be wasting large amounts of time on this site. He's a flipping CEO, of course he's on the bandwagon to lower taxes. It would be great for Apple. I own nice positions in FAAMG stocks so the fuck I care. It would be create if Apple built more factories in china.

You mentioned Apple and I gave factual response from the CEO about where Trump's tax plan will affect that particular company and the positive benefit.

I also gave a Forbes response destroying your wealthy-tax theory.

I have to say, Petey, I currently am getting over a bout of pneumonia and your rage-filled response just gave me a coughing fit from laughing. That hurt, but it was worth it.

I haven't spent much time at all on this site lately, just in the last couple of days have I been able to spend time here. The other staff members here are well aware of where I've been for the last few months and what I've been up to. It hasn't been here, though.

And I am smart, Petey. I'll admit that. We could review our respective engagements right here on DP and determine which of us is the smarter person. I don't think you want to go there, though. I'm not the smartest guy here on the board, but I've pinned you more times than I can count.

aboutime
10-05-2017, 08:07 PM

petey. You are...at least funny. Calling anyone arrogant for wasting large amounts of time on this site? So tell us. HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND HERE asshole? And YES. I called you asshole because it would be a lie to call you smart, or intelligent..