PDA

View Full Version : Trump's economy

jimnyc
10-06-2017, 11:09 AM
All pretty damn great since he became president. Not much interest it seems though? I would have thought that the economy would be a massive issue to many. I know it is for me. Is it because it's "Trump" that it doesn't get as much traction? But I noticed on a few other forums - some jumped on the net jobs loss in the past month. Not a peep about a fantastic economy, a record economy, for quite a stretch there - but came out of the woodwork at the first sign of anything negative. Will take more than that though, things look pretty great all the way around.

But then of course, those jumping on him about the jobs this month, point out that all of his positive stuff had nothing to do with him, or was because of Obama prior to his leaving office! :laugh:

---

New Employment Numbers Show President Trump’s Economy Is On Fire! Jobs, Stock Market and GDP All At All-Time Highs!

It’s now eleven months since the election and President Trump is into his ninth month in office. The mainstream media won’t tell you but the economy is simply “On Fire”.

The main stream media (MSM) and Democrat Party will not report it but President Trump’s economic results could arguably be the best all time.

US Stock Markets

In President Trump’s first few months since the election and since his inauguration the US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW has risen more than 24% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on October 5th the DOW closed at 22,775.)
* The DOW has increased 4,443 points since the November 8th election. The stock market has never increased as much in such a short period of time in its more than one hundred year history!
* President Trump is the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.

* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs.

* President Trump set the record earlier this year for the most all time closing stock market highs during his first year in office. Currently the DOW has set 63 closing highs since last year’s election and 46 since President Trump’s inauguration. (As a comparison, President Obama had no stock market highs his entire first term.)

* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd 2016 and closed above 21,000 on March 1st 2017.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* Since President Trump’s Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 15%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained at least $4 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected! (Stuart Varney on FOX noted this morning that this number is now $5 trillion.)
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

President Trump has added $5.12 trillion to the US economy since the election.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/draft-eleven-months-since-election-president-trumps-economy-is-on-fire/

pete311
10-06-2017, 12:13 PM
How are these metrics a result of his policies? Specifics, not word salad.

jimnyc
10-06-2017, 01:03 PM

You ain't worth my time to invest to show what he has done. All you seem to offer anymore is one liners, if you can make it to the end of a sentence anyway.

I'll wait for others if they truly want to discuss or debate an issue. Lately all you have been doing is trolling. I've posted TONS of articles on the economy previous to this, in which many discuss just that. You have no interest. You want to send someone doing research so you can reply with a one liner of some sort. I don't think I've ever seen you post more than one paragraph before. Limited attention span, I get it. :)

pete311
10-06-2017, 01:43 PM
You ain't worth my time to invest to show what he has done. All you seem to offer anymore is one liners, if you can make it to the end of a sentence anyway.

I'll wait for others if they truly want to discuss or debate an issue. Lately all you have been doing is trolling. I've posted TONS of articles on the economy previous to this, in which many discuss just that. You have no interest. You want to send someone doing research so you can reply with a one liner of some sort. I don't think I've ever seen you post more than one paragraph before. Limited attention span, I get it. :)

ah, in the iran thread you trash me for not showing sources and explaining things, but you get out of it. I see. The problem with you Jim and the rest of the community is that you're never wrong and always on the right side of every single issue. It's amazing. You guys should run for office or do consulting. Why doesn't Trump ask you guys because you all seem to know the right answer to everything.

jimnyc
10-06-2017, 02:37 PM
ah, in the iran thread you trash me for not showing sources and explaining things, but you get out of it. I see. The problem with you Jim and the rest of the community is that you're never wrong and always on the right side of every single issue. It's amazing. You guys should run for office or do consulting. Why doesn't Trump ask you guys because you all seem to know the right answer to everything.

I'll EASILY find 10 times where I admitted I have been wrong. I can EASILY find 10 times where I have apologized to various folks on this board, whether for being wrong or for being a dick.

I almost ALWAYS include sources when I post. I certainly do with every article. And if someone asks me to backup my opinion with facts, I ALWAYS do so. I am far from right on every issue, and have been proven wrong via facts many a time. And I'm confident it will happen some more.

I speak of wrongdoing from both the left and the right. I post negative things about the current administration, in addition to admittedly mostly positive things. These aren't opinions, they are out there for all to see.

ONE TIME I don't provide what you ask and apparently your panties are stuck in the crevice of your girly little ass. And why? BEcause it's YOU with the trolling as of late and YOU with the one liners. It's annoying. Don't like it? Fuck off. Have an issue with the "rest of the community" - then you can either see if you get better responses if you do more than one liners. If you feel I'm wrong, and you think this place is a cesspool....... I won't offer you directions again, I believe I've given them to you more than a dozen times or so. But feel free to use them if you don't find this place responsive to your crap.

jimnyc
10-07-2017, 01:22 PM

I'll EASILY find 10 times where I admitted I have been wrong. I can EASILY find 10 times where I have apologized to various folks on this board, whether for being wrong or for being a dick.

I almost ALWAYS include sources when I post. I certainly do with every article. And if someone asks me to backup my opinion with facts, I ALWAYS do so. I am far from right on every issue, and have been proven wrong via facts many a time. And I'm confident it will happen some more.

I speak of wrongdoing from both the left and the right. I post negative things about the current administration, in addition to admittedly mostly positive things. These aren't opinions, they are out there for all to see.

ONE TIME I don't provide what you ask and apparently your panties are stuck in the crevice of your girly little ass. And why? BEcause it's YOU with the trolling as of late and YOU with the one liners. It's annoying. Don't like it? Fuck off. Have an issue with the "rest of the community" - then you can either see if you get better responses if you do more than one liners. If you feel I'm wrong, and you think this place is a cesspool....... I won't offer you directions again, I believe I've given them to you more than a dozen times or so. But feel free to use them if you don't find this place responsive to your crap.

Hey, Pete, my apologies for this post from yesterday. I think the lack of sleep is making me a little more edgy. I knew I was being harsh when writing it, but upon reflection, I really had no need to get set off like that. Most of the time I take things in stride and just reply in kind to folks.

tailfins
10-07-2017, 07:42 PM

I won't speak for others, but when I post one-liners on a message board it's in order to communicate with a small time investment, meaning that I don't trust that my posts won't be edited, deleted, put in a basement, etc.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Ya know, that could be why you leftists have lost over a thousand seats of power all across America, and lost all the three branches of government and continue to lose... because you ARE wrong. Ever think of that? Why else do you think you democrats have gotten your asses handed to you in elections?

And another thing, you liberals like to argue with emotions, conservatives use facts. It's always a lop sided debate.

PostmodernProphet
10-08-2017, 06:31 AM

how about a word appetizer......"consumer confidence".......

pete311
10-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Ya know, that could be why you leftists have lost over a thousand seats of power all across America, and lost all the three branches of government and continue to lose... because you ARE wrong. Ever think of that? Why else do you think you democrats have gotten your asses handed to you in elections?

And another thing, you liberals like to argue with emotions, conservatives use facts. It's always a lop sided debate.

mmmhmmmm I'll bookmark this post next time the gov swings in the other direction like it always does.

Black Diamond
10-08-2017, 12:41 PM
I am sure Pete bookmarked posts saying polls are never this inaccurate and how the math just isn't there for Madame President to lose.

NightTrain
10-08-2017, 12:43 PM
I won't speak for others, but when I post one-liners on a message board it's in order to communicate with a small time investment, meaning that I don't trust that my posts won't be edited, deleted, put in a basement, etc.

No one cares.

pete311
10-08-2017, 01:07 PM
I am sure Pete bookmarked posts saying polls are never this inaccurate and how the math just isn't there for Madame President to lose.

So you're saying republicans won forever?

jimnyc
10-08-2017, 01:17 PM

At least here - you have never had any of your posts edited, nor any deleted. Of course some have been to the cage, which of course makes sense. It's surely not an 'attention' site, nor a fighting or degrade folks site. Very rarely are we moving posts there, but when it it does happen, it's deserved.

Black Diamond
10-08-2017, 01:25 PM
So you're saying republicans won forever?
I am saying you have no idea what the future holds.

LongTermGuy
10-08-2017, 03:38 PM
http://ste.india.com/sites/default/files/2016/07/15/509391-trump.jpg
"Americans" ...Love me....":coffee:

High_Plains_Drifter
10-08-2017, 07:23 PM
mmmhmmmm I'll bookmark this post next time the gov swings in the other direction like it always does.
I really wouldn't be betting on that right now... we'll have 8 years of president Trump, and by then the supreme court will be stacked 7 to 2 conservative for years to come, not to mention all the other lower court appointments Trump will make, and how much of the swamp will be drained, but feel free to "bookmark" all my posts. Makes me feel like I've said something that actually effected you, good, bad, or indifferent.

Gunny
10-08-2017, 08:01 PM
I really wouldn't be betting on that right now... we'll have 8 years of president Trump, and by then the supreme court will be stacked 7 to 2 conservative for years to come, not to mention all the other lower court appointments Trump will make, and how much of the swamp will be drained, but feel free to "bookmark" all my posts. Makes me feel like I've said something that actually effected you, good, bad, or indifferent.Got to get rid of McLame. He's currently blocking Trump's appointments with some bullshit excuse of vetting. Probably wants the Democrats to do it.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Got to get rid of McLame. He's currently blocking Trump's appointments with some bullshit excuse of vetting. Probably wants the Democrats to do it.
He'll be gone soon, one way or another... probably dead.

Black Diamond
10-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Got to get rid of McLame. He's currently blocking Trump's appointments with some bullshit excuse of vetting. Probably wants the Democrats to do it.
Sounds like a cheeseburger. Lol.

Gunny
10-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Sounds like a cheeseburger. Lol.Probably smarter than he is.

LongTermGuy
10-08-2017, 09:24 PM

Yep...agree there Gunny....McLame needs to spend more time with Family and move on these days...instead of screwing around with memories of butt-hurt

http://www.independentsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/McCain-400x267.jpg