View Full Version : Man arrested after attack on 4 grandmothers at beauty salon

nevadamedic
08-12-2007, 05:32 AM
Story Highlights

Police say robber hit women with hammer, made off with less than $90
Witnesses say women, ages 56 to 76, didn't resist but were beaten anyway
Hospitals treated four for head, facial injuries; suspect held on $100,000 bail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/11/parlor.attack.ap/index.html

What in the hell is wrong with these kind of people?!?!?!?!? Noone resisted, it was almost like he took some sick kind of pleasure in beating these old ladies with a hammer. I don't see how anyone could do something like that, it is just wrong on so many different levels. I hope they hang this guy up by his balls.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 06:18 AM
Story Highlights

Police say robber hit women with hammer, made off with less than $90
Witnesses say women, ages 56 to 76, didn't resist but were beaten anyway
Hospitals treated four for head, facial injuries; suspect held on $100,000 bail

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/11/parlor.attack.ap/index.html

What in the hell is wrong with these kind of people?!?!?!?!? Noone resisted, it was almost like he took some sick kind of pleasure in beating these old ladies with a hammer. I don't see how anyone could do something like that, it is just wrong on so many different levels. I hope they hang this guy up by his balls.

To bad the Police found him first. He should have been taken to the morgue in the meat waogon and not the jail

Now some lawyer will plead how he was an abused child and they will find him guily of lesser charges

nevadamedic
08-12-2007, 06:55 AM
To bad the Police found him first. He should have been taken to the morgue in the meat waogon and not the jail

Now some lawyer will plead how he was an abused child and they will find him guily of lesser charges

Edward was sticking up for this guy on USMB............

red states rule
08-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Edward was sticking up for this guy on USMB............

Why am I not surprised?

nevadamedic
08-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Why am I not surprised?

He basically said that beating the women was the only option he had so he could scare them into not going to the police.

red states rule
08-12-2007, 07:00 AM
He basically said that beating the women was the only option he had so he could scare them into not going to the police.

Figures. A crack pot lib who is a government employee