PDA

View Full Version : Slave owner mentality

jimnyc
10-10-2017, 12:27 PM
AGAIN - Jerry Jones knelt with his team just a week ago. He supports their message. He just wants respect of the anthem IN ADDITION to that, that's all.

But in doing so, that means he has "slave owner mentality"? WTFF? That's right, 2 of them! The longer ing version followed by the f letter variety. Comes out when I'm truly angry or perplexed!

If you don't know "Common" is a famous rap star.

---

Common believes Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is exhibiting a "slave owner mentality" by saying he'd bench any player who "disrespects the flag" ... making HIM the unpatriotic one.

"It’s an owner mentality," Common tells TMZ Sports ... "like a slave owner mentality, to be honest. Like, 'You gonna do what I say on this.'"

"Other people choosing to put their hands over their heart. What makes that gesture better than somebody else who might be praying during the national anthem?"

"Or if somebody says, 'I'm kneeling for what I believe in,' ... then they should be able to do that because that's what this country is about."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/10/common-jerry-jones-slave-owner/

Black Diamond
10-10-2017, 12:30 PM
How long before they chime in saying ESPN has a slave owner mentality for suspending Jemele ?

Black Diamond
10-10-2017, 12:32 PM
AGAIN - Jerry Jones knelt with his team just a week ago. He supports their message. He just wants respect of the anthem IN ADDITION to that, that's all.

But in doing so, that means he has "slave owner mentality"? WTFF? That's right, 2 of them! The longer ing version followed by the f letter variety. Comes out when I'm truly angry or perplexed!

---

Common believes Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is exhibiting a "slave owner mentality" by saying he'd bench any player who "disrespects the flag" ... making HIM the unpatriotic one.

"It’s an owner mentality," Common tells TMZ Sports ... "like a slave owner mentality, to be honest. Like, 'You gonna do what I say on this.'"

"Other people choosing to put their hands over their heart. What makes that gesture better than somebody else who might be praying during the national anthem?"

"Or if somebody says, 'I'm kneeling for what I believe in,' ... then they should be able to do that because that's what this country is about."

They say stand to honor America. That's the tradition. Then these guys kneel instead. That simple. And look at colons initial statement re why he knelt...

pete311
10-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Common and TMZ are not worth discussion. What's next, we get into an outrage over what Kanye West and National Inquirer say?

Black Diamond
10-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Common and TMZ are not worth discussion. What's next, we get into an outrage over what Kanye West and National Inquirer say?
I am sure no one else agrees with common.

I I do agree that celebrities get too much credit. That's why I am loving pat sajak right now.

jimnyc
10-10-2017, 12:53 PM

Then don't discuss it, Pete. What is your problem that you always feel the need to say "no story here" or like in this instance, saying something isn't worthy of discussion. Why not just move to another thread if you don't like a particular thread?

pete311
10-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Then don't discuss it, Pete. What is your problem that you always feel the need to say "no story here" or like in this instance, saying something isn't worthy of discussion. Why not just move to another thread if you don't like a particular thread?

Because you are now the side, not liberals, who are acting outraged at everything. There will always be some fool spouting garbage. It doesn't mean they are worth paying attention to. Should I record the nutjob on the corner of my street ranting to himself? About the same relevance.

aboutime
10-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Because you are now the side, not liberals, who are acting outraged at everything. There will always be some fool spouting garbage. It doesn't mean they are worth paying attention to. Should I record the nutjob on the corner of my street ranting to himself? About the same relevance.

petey. PAY ATTENTION TO THE NUT JOB THIS POST IS DIRECTED TOWARD, and stop spouting your own garbage to SAVE US ALL.

LongTermGuy
10-10-2017, 03:51 PM

---

Money talks......anti-American...anti-Police....low-info.....agenda driven... fist in air black power.. racist...`bullshit Kneels`...not hard to figure out...He knows where the money is coming from...and the "other" owners will figure it out also...

:salute:

Gunny
10-10-2017, 08:49 PM

---

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/10/common-jerry-jones-slave-owner/How about a TEAM OWNER / EMPLOYEE mentality? Do what I say or you're fired? Or black NFL players can't be fired for not following the owner's rules? You work for me and don't do what I tell you? Bye.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2017, 11:02 PM
How about a TEAM OWNER / EMPLOYEE mentality? Do what I say or you're fired? Or black NFL players can't be fired for not following the owner's rules? You work for me and don't do what I tell you? Bye.

They want the millions they get paid but then be able to just do as they please!!! Typical, behaviour as one can see by their crime stats as a group.
Eight years of obama set this crap up and very likely it will get worse before it gets better.
Folks, either we take a stand now or we will be forced to do worse in the future.
I bow to no man and this ever increasing attempt to make whites grovel, just ain't gonna cut it with me...--Tyr

jimnyc
10-11-2017, 07:53 AM

Pete, do you watch the news or read the internet since Trump got elected? It's still the liberals and the kooky left that are angry and outraged at everything, and some getting violent. Not much has changed, buddy. :)

Whether you like it or not, this is news, he is a celebrity and has millions of folks following his every movement. It may not be YOU, may not be ME, but he has a podium. And that's why it makes the news and is worthy of paying attention to - because of the actual garbage he is spouting AND spreading. If you think his speaking, and the beliefs of some other black celebs about Trump aren't influential, you're naive.

LongTermGuy
10-11-2017, 08:00 AM
Pete, do you watch the news or read the internet since Trump got elected? It's still the liberals and the kooky left that are angry and outraged at everything, and some getting violent. Not much has changed, buddy. :)

Whether you like it or not, this is news, he is a celebrity and has millions of folks following his every movement. It may not be YOU, may not be ME, but he has a podium. And that's why it makes the news and is worthy of paying attention to - because of the actual garbage he is spouting AND spreading. If you think his speaking, and the beliefs of some other black celebs about Trump aren't influential, you're naive.

:)
http://i.imgur.com/JIpcNC3.gif

http://brobible.com/college/article/small-liberal-arts-college/

darin
10-11-2017, 08:23 AM
Common was REALLY good in Hell on Wheels.