PDA

View Full Version : Same Behavior From Your Husband

jimnyc
10-11-2017, 08:56 AM
HAHAHA! Slammed! Sucks when the past and the truth come back to haunt you.

--

Juanita Broaddrick Destroys Hillary For Her Statement on Weinstein: ‘Same Behavior From Your Husband’

https://i.imgur.com/lXQU2b3.jpg

As previously reported, embattled Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is the subject of a devastating expose detailing decades of sexual harassment.

Weinstein is one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest donors, having raised mega bucks for the failed Democrat presidential candidate. Weinstein even threw a fundraiser for Clinton back in June, raising $1.8 million.

In the following month, Weinstein threw a concert for Clinton at the St. James Theatre.

Mr. Weinstein has also donated at least $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation, reports the Washington Times.

It took staunch feminist Hillary Clinton FIVE DAYS to speak out against Weinstein’s sexual abuse accusations.

Not only did it take five days and the conservative media pounding Hillary for her to make a statement on Weinstein’s sexual abuse accusations, the staunch feminist sent her aide, Nick Merrill to tweet it out for her.

Hillary says in her carefully crafted statement that she was “shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein”.

Juanita Broaddrick is one of Bill Clinton’s many rape accusers. She alleges former President Bill Clinton raped her twice in the late 1970’s. Broaddrick slammed Hillary Clinton on Twitter, “Hil

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/juanita-broaddrick-destroys-hillary-statement-weinstein-behavior-husband/

Abbey Marie
10-11-2017, 09:33 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Her sorry ass is toast on this one-- even her lib and other dumb supporters took notice of her delay and her association with Weinstein and her husband who is the exactly the same kind of sexual/rapist type of predator!
Question is-- Would even a dog like Weinstein try that on her??
My guess is-- no , not in A million years of doing without ANY SEX AT ALL..- :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ISNT IT AMAZING HOW THE MEDIA AND LIBS/LEFTISTS CALL HER A FEMINIST CHAMPION?
When she enabled her husband to carry on with his predatory ways for DECADES!! -TYR

NightTrain
10-11-2017, 10:46 AM
I've been chuckling about the dilemma that the Hildebeast found herself in.

There's thousands of pics & stories about Harv & Hell publicly stroking each other with mountains of praises & lots of cash.

Then the bombshell drops, and Hellary is expected to disavow Harvey. She knows it's going to backfire spectacularly if she says anything. She also knows she HAS to condemn him for the same shit her husband has been doing for decades. It's a no-win for her, but she had to do it.

The lecherous Bill Clinton : the gift that keeps on giving. I wonder how many times she's tried to gouge his eyes out when his shenanigans have come back to bite her in the ass time after time.

One of these times she's going to snap and stab him in the spleen.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2017, 11:28 AM
Secret Service personnel have talked about what a filthy mouth she has. Can you imagine the stream of expletives she is unleashing right about now? :laugh:

Black Diamond
10-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Secret Service personnel have talked about what a filthy mouth she has. Can you imagine the stream of expletives she is unleashing right about now? :laugh:
Still wish I could have been in her hotel room November 8-9

High_Plains_Drifter
10-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Maybe Pete can explain the difference between slick willie and weinerstien, and why hitlery would condemn one and ignore the other's sexual predation.

pete311
10-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Maybe Pete can explain the difference between slick willie and weinerstien, and why hitlery would condemn one and ignore the other's sexual predation.

I am not a Bill Clinton fan. I think Weinstein should run for president. Seems he has the skill set.

jimnyc
10-11-2017, 12:35 PM
I am not a Bill Clinton fan. I think Weinstein should run for president. Seems he has the skill set.

Someone owes me $5 for predicting this one right. :)

NightTrain
10-11-2017, 12:40 PM

I just don't think the American public would tolerate another Bill Clinton in the White House.

tailfins
10-11-2017, 03:16 PM
I just don't think the American public would tolerate another Bill Clinton in the White House.

Give it a few years and Bill Clinton's indiscretions will be considered quaint. If Democrats get their free stuff and Republicans get their reality show entertainment, nothing else will matter. The future to winning elections is free stuff combined with being entertaining in an over the top manner. The virtue ship has already left port. Implementing conservative policy will only happen when it's sneaked in when most are distracted by something else.

aboutime
10-11-2017, 03:25 PM

Sure thing petey. Sounds like you enjoy being identified as a BIRD OF THE FEATHER. You can make all the excuses you want, but you can't win as long as your hatred rules above your intelligence.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Well, I guess I can't even pretend to be surprised you'd say something so bizarre.

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 12:19 PM
Hillary was asked if Weinstein’s behavior compared to her husbands....she said close but no cigar.