PDA

View Full Version : Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls

High_Plains_Drifter
10-11-2017, 12:26 PM
OK... once again... I'm just sitting here in absolute, blank stare disbelief... I just... don't... get it. I can hardly think of any words to say... first they threw open the doors to homos, now girls... OBVIOUSLY this now LIBERAL organization is NOT, the "BOY" scouts. Perhaps they should rename themselves the LGBQT scouts, and welcomes NAMBLA members as well, and will the GIRL scouts now start allowing dykes, boys and trannies?

Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls, Allow Them to Earn Eagle Scout Rank

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

<header class="row_article article-header article_max" style="box-sizing: inherit; position: relative; max-width: none; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-top: none; padding-top: 1.125em; margin-bottom: 1.125em;">

</header>

tailfins
10-11-2017, 03:06 PM
That's not how it works: Girl Scouts won't admit boys. "Equality" is only allowed when it benefits "protected groups", the 21st Century royalty. If one insists on implementing equality, it might be common sense for the two organizations to merge, but that doesn't fit the agenda. The "boys will be boys" opportunity doesn't apply here because the Cub Scouts had den mothers. Besides, any club or group that results in watching one's every word or gesture carefully won't be very popular. This will likely destroy the Boy Scouts, which is the real intent. Having an organization that celebrates boys just won't do.

aboutime
10-11-2017, 03:14 PM
This country, from all corners of life, in most respects now, has fallen even lower in the destruction of a once beautiful place to live as human beings.

Political correctness, Ignorance, Selfishness, Stupidity, Disrespect, and Irresponsibility have all taken over to PLEASE the perpetual VICTIMS of their own STUPIDITY.

I am so thankful my life here on Earth WAS enjoyable till now. Tomorrow? Who Knows?

Abbey Marie
10-11-2017, 03:58 PM
I know I am just one small voice, but if it helps at all, I find this absurd. There is no reason why girls have to be Boy Scouts. In fact, pushing their way in is akin to admitting that being a girl and hanging with other girls somehow isn't good enough.

Frankly, I am surprised we didn't see little gay boys trying to be Girl Scouts first.

LongTermGuy
10-11-2017, 04:16 PM
This country, from all corners of life, in most respects now, has fallen even lower in the destruction of a once beautiful place to live as human beings.

Political correctness, Ignorance, Selfishness, Stupidity, Disrespect, and Irresponsibility have all taken over to PLEASE the perpetual VICTIMS of their own STUPIDITY.

I am so thankful my life here on Earth WAS enjoyable till now. Tomorrow? Who Knows?

​Agree abouttime...but it aint over yet...*Yes... Liberal `infestation` is everywhere (for now) and their "social" experiments continue....since many Americans already know LIBERALISM is a Cancer....and very dangerous to America....

~ ( we have all seen what obama and his "yes we can" Lemmings have done the past 8 years to OUR country)~

Maybe....just maybe.....one day when there is enough resolve...they will be hunted and found...(wherever they may be)...jailed and or deported....to a country which will appreciate them....maybe somewhere in the middle east...a late nite parachute drop from a C130 would be nice....might take awhile..(some will go into hiding and some will flee) thats what we want....but it can be done when Americans had enough of their Garbage...

http://slightlychristopher.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/parachutes-2.jpg
http://airborneschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/img2.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
10-11-2017, 04:25 PM
I know I am just one small voice, but if it helps at all, I find this absurd. There is no reason why girls have to be Boy Scouts. In fact, pushing their way in is akin to admitting that being a girl and hanging with other girls somehow isn't good enough.

Frankly, I am surprised we didn't see little gay boys trying to be Girl Scouts first.
You ask an excellent question, Abbey... when there's GIRL scouts for girls, and BOY scouts for boys... WHY would a girl want to join the boy scouts, or vice versa? What is the point? Or are the girls little sexually confused tranny's that think they're boys? I don't know... I just don't know... it looks to me like one big dysfunctional bunch of leftist trash now, and I wouldn't let a kid of mine go near them on a bet.

Gunny
10-11-2017, 05:51 PM

Frankly, I am surprised we didn't see little gay boys trying to be Girl Scouts first.Why do they have to be gay? I saw it as an opportunity to go camping with girls instead of boys. I considered it brilliant thinking.:laugh:

Seriously, it doesn't matter. the Scouts used to teach everything the progressive left is against and systematically destroying. Like God, Country, family ...

They claim it is because of diminishing numbers in the BSA. Well, maybe the BSA shouldn't have acquiesced to the fags? That would have been end of story for me, and if I had a son, him.

Black Diamond
10-11-2017, 05:54 PM
The first girl in the boy scouts has to be named Lola.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-11-2017, 05:57 PM
They claim it is because of diminishing numbers in the BSA. Well, maybe the BSA shouldn't have acquiesced to the fags?
Everything the left "takes over" turns to shit.

Gunny
10-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Everything the left "takes over" turns to shit.They take over everything. No one stops them. Too afraid of being labeled.

Black Diamond
10-11-2017, 06:02 PM
They take over everything. No one stops them. Too afraid of being labeled.
Label. AntiMac

Gunny
10-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Label. AntiMacDo I want to know what an "AntiMac" is?

Black Diamond
10-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Do I want to know what an "AntiMac" is?
Oh it's just anti McCain.

Gunny
10-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Oh it's just anti McCain.I'm THERE. I've been anti McCain since Day One. Talk about someone that should be retired. He has brain cancer, as if his brain wasn't jacked up already. That's be excuse enough for me. He feels it's his duty to help all he can. Then retire.

aboutime
10-11-2017, 06:26 PM

Give it time Abbey. Give it time. I see it...laughingly, as an opportunity for Boy Scouts to earn another BADGE for FATHERHOOD while CAMPING!:dance:

High_Plains_Drifter
10-12-2017, 09:11 PM
I like this woman, and she's spot on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQMbdyIUxs

tailfins
10-13-2017, 10:30 AM
You ask an excellent question, Abbey... when there's GIRL scouts for girls, and BOY scouts for boys... WHY would a girl want to join the boy scouts, or vice versa? What is the point? Or are the girls little sexually confused tranny's that think they're boys? I don't know... I just don't know... it looks to me like one big dysfunctional bunch of leftist trash now, and I wouldn't let a kid of mine go near them on a bet.

I can answer that for you: The club that has the best benefits. If you teach children to corporatize their thinking, the scout group that has the best networking opportunities will win out. Corporatized thinking means that everybody is a "resource", interchangeable like a light bulb. People don't matter, only their deliverables do.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 11:57 AM
I like this woman, and she's spot on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQMbdyIUxsI like Liz Wheeler. You ain't got to guess what SHE is thinking.

But you HAVE to pay attention to HER. She talks faster than Jimbob. They can't accuse Liz of wasting an of her on screen time :laugh: