PDA

View Full Version : Two DVD's I Just Bought Any Good?

nevadamedic
08-12-2007, 06:03 AM
I just bought two more DVD's tonight. the first one is Are We Done Yet? With Ice Cube Nia Long. It is the sequil for Are We There Yet? I loved the first one and I think Ice Cube is a great Actor\Singer. I actually can't wait to watch it as it looks really funny. Has anyone seen it yet? It camne with the soundtrack at Wal-Mart for $19.99, so it wasn't a bad deal.

The second one I bought was The Hills Season 2. I love this show. It's a continuation of Laguna Beach. It has IMO the four hottest women on Televesion on it. I loved season one, and I can't believe season three is starting to air on TV already. MTV really did a good job on The Hills and Laguna Beach.

dan
08-13-2007, 05:35 AM
The second one I bought was The Hills Season 2. I love this show. It's a continuation of Laguna Beach. It has IMO the four hottest women on Televesion on it. I loved season one, and I can't believe season three is starting to air on TV already. MTV really did a good job on The Hills and Laguna Beach.

:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

:D

actsnoblemartin
08-14-2007, 12:49 AM
go to www.rottentomatoes.com and you will find out :) or www.atthemoviestv.com

I just bought two more DVD's tonight. the first one is Are We Done Yet? With Ice Cube Nia Long. It is the sequil for Are We There Yet? I loved the first one and I think Ice Cube is a great Actor\Singer. I actually can't wait to watch it as it looks really funny. Has anyone seen it yet? It camne with the soundtrack at Wal-Mart for $19.99, so it wasn't a bad deal.

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 01:19 AM
:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

:D

We already knew you were Gay, but thanks for coming out anyways.