PDA

View Full Version : I Notice No Thread Yet About This PIG Weinerstein...

High_Plains_Drifter
10-11-2017, 01:45 PM
... and I really wanted a chance to say... this guy is seriously one ugly, nasty, CREEPY looking ass wipe. Take the suit off him and he'd pass for any filthy old wino sleeping in an alley next to a garbage can.

And have you heard this latest recording of him BEGGING this girl to come in his room? It just made my SKIN CRAWL... and this went on for DECADES and the TOILET which is hollyweird just looked the other way...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

So, he's "fled" to Europe to a SEXUAL ADDICTION clinic... suuuuuure... here we go, another Polanski.

jimnyc
10-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Oh, I posted about his 3 accused rapes yesterday! He's a royal scumbag. And apparently half of Hollywood knew all about his antics. A shame that he got away with this crap for so long.

I wonder if he'll be charged anytime soon? And you bring a good point up I hadn't thought of. He's certainly more than rich enough to pull it off.

Black Diamond
10-11-2017, 01:50 PM
He should hook up with Jimmy kimmel. I heard kimmel already started the foreplay last night.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Oh, I posted about his 3 accused rapes yesterday!
Dang... missed it... sorry.

I wonder if he'll be charged anytime soon?
My guess is, hollyweird big money will circle the wagons around him and the democrat propaganda wing will hold a complete black out on reporting on it, and they'll try and get him off... no punn intended. Why? Because it's probably like opening pandora's box, they'd find more of this going on then they want known. Hollyweird is RIFE with sexual predators of every kind, and it's been going on for DECADES.

My cousin is a dancer/choreographer/singer, lives in hollyweird, recently danced with Miley Cyrus on the awards show, I know I know, Cyrus is a PIG, but I was stationed at Nellis in Vegas when my cousin was dancing in Duke Ellingtons production, Sophisticated Ladies at the Desert Inn, and she invited over to watch the show a couple times and I visited with her afterwards, and she told me then, if I ever have a son I'll make sure he's never a dancer, because the young male dancers get constantly propositioned and molested by all the homo men in the dance industry, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

aboutime
10-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Is the absolute, positive proof all of us non-Hollyweirdo needed to show how the connections between the LIBERAL, ELITES, are Connected to the Democrats who enjoy pretending they are so superior to everyone else....UNTIL THEY ARE CAUGHT!

Look at how all of the rats are running from the Sinking Ship called Liberalism.

Drummond
10-11-2017, 07:04 PM
We've already had more than our fill of sex scandal stories involving abusers like this already. Characters such as Jimmy Savile (DJ broadcaster) .. Cyril Smith (Liberal MP for Rochdale) .. Rolf Harris (entertainer).

Jimmy Savile got away with his sickening abuses for decades, with the BBC taking no action.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal

Cyril Smith ... an MP molester who used his power to remain 'unassailable'.

Rolf Harris ... more of the same. An abuser whose fame made him unassailable for quite a time.

Those such as Weinstein and Cyril Smith enjoyed power, and employed it in a predatory fashion. There is way too much deference to those 'sickos' seen to have power, in both your society, and mine.