PDA

View Full Version : National League Championship Series

gabosaurus
10-13-2017, 12:08 AM
I will apologize to Kathianne in advance for wishing the worst for the Cubs in the week or so to come. Though I have supreme confidence that the Dodgers will wreck havoc and take the series in five games.
My dad and I will be at the first two games here. You don't want to know what I paid for them. :uhoh: Jim could have prime seats for a Steelers game for less.
I already have my favorite ticket agent on the lookout for World Series Games 1 and 2.

Kathianne
10-13-2017, 05:47 AM
Because of rain and travel and wedding prep, I only could catch snippets until this morning since game two.

What a nice morning! Yeah, windy a bit and cold, but a great morning.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 10:56 AM
I got to get one of those Washington Senators ball caps. They had the coolest uniforms. The Cubs and Dodgers have ugly uniforms. Blue and grey. O yay!:rolleyes:

Just thought i'd represent the males on the board who apparently have no appreciation for the game of baseball :slap:

Black Diamond
10-14-2017, 10:59 PM
More politically correct bullshit. Can't block the plate. No collisions. Total horseshit.

gabosaurus
10-15-2017, 11:07 AM
More politically correct bullshit. Can't block the plate. No collisions. Total horseshit.

You can block the plate if you have the ball. You can't block the plate with your leg if you don't have the ball. That rule has been present for four years now.
Joe Maddon is an idiot for protesting an replay. And for bitching about nonsensical things. And for his stupid pitching decisions.
I enjoyed the game. It was a wonderful night out at the Cathedral of Baseball. :cool:

Black Diamond
10-15-2017, 12:46 PM
You can block the plate if you have the ball. You can't block the plate with your leg if you don't have the ball. That rule has been present for four years now.
Joe Maddon is an idiot for protesting an replay. And for bitching about nonsensical things. And for his stupid pitching decisions.
I enjoyed the game. It was a wonderful night out at the Cathedral of Baseball. :cool:
I know the rule and it's ridiculous PC pussy faggot bullshit no matter who gets affected by it. . Maddon is an overrated idiot regardless of getting tossed.

Gunny
10-15-2017, 01:04 PM
I enjoyed the game. It was a wonderful night out at the Cathedral of Baseball. :cool:I enjoyed the game. Although college football isn't as good as it used to be, it still doesn't suck like the NFL.

Kathianne
10-15-2017, 04:52 PM
My son, this weekend's groom is a die hard White Sox fan. He's rooting for the Dodgers. 😣