PDA

View Full Version : Women Boycott Twitter

Gunny
10-13-2017, 04:10 PM
Apparently Twitter has pissed of the fairer sex by suspending Rose McGowan's Twitter account. For anyone who doesn't know, McGowan is Weinstein's most vocal accuser.

Not really up to snuff on Weinstein other than he's a total dog just like everyone always has know studio heads are but anyone that can shut Twitter the F* up works for me.

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 04:22 PM
Think she used to date Marilyn Manson. I remember her from the movie scream.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 04:25 PM
Think she used to date Marilyn Manson. I remember her from the movie scream.She plays/plaid on Charmed on the tube. Can't say as I ever suffered through a whole episode.

LongTermGuy
10-13-2017, 04:27 PM
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUkJvulfu6k)
I remember "Rose" when she had hair......and missing a leg.....;) cute lady...Im sure many predators like Weinstein chased her around back in the day in Hollyweird...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMApNy48Sc

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 04:30 PM
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUkJvulfu6k)
I remember "Rose" when she had hair......and missing a leg.....;) cute lady...Im sure many predators like Weinstein chased her around back in the day in Hollyweird...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMApNy48Sc

Forgot about planet terror. One legged stripper.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 04:40 PM
Forgot about planet terror. One legged stripper.She has only one leg? SO among his other fine qualities Weinstein is a sicko, huh?

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 04:41 PM
She has only one leg? SO among his other fine qualities Weinstein is a sicko, huh?
Nah. In the movie she only had one leg.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 04:43 PM
Nah. In the movie she only had one leg.Speaking of boycotting perverts jimnyc .. you suppose jimbob is boycotting his own board today?

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 04:45 PM
Speaking of boycotting perverts @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) .. you suppose jimbob is boycotting his own board today?
I wonder. Did he ban himself again ?

Gunny
10-13-2017, 05:14 PM
I wonder. Did he ban himself again ?I figure he's in his freezer pretending he's in Alaska :laugh:

Dis
10-13-2017, 06:02 PM
Speaking of boycotting perverts @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) .. you suppose jimbob is boycotting his own board today?

WTF. You use Twitter?????

Gunny
10-13-2017, 06:16 PM
WTF. You use Twitter?????On a cold day in Hell. Don't even have an account. I DO have a TV with news on it though ;)

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 06:32 PM
On a cold day in Hell. Don't even have an account. I DO have a TV with news on it though ;)
You follow trump.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 06:42 PM
You follow trump.Yeah. All I'd have to do is leave it on OANN for THAT. They stalk him.:laugh: The twitter crap was on ABC I think. Whatever channel the tube is on upstairs.

Odd. One America News showed Trump's speech on the Iran deal and he slammed them. It got a blurb on ABC focusing more on reassurances to European allies the US was committed to making the deal work.

LongTermGuy
10-13-2017, 07:31 PM
On a cold day in Hell. Don't even have an account. I DO have a TV with news on it though ;)

Im the same way.....I like Trump...but I dont have to be on Twitter..."TV with News" is good enough for me...

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 07:52 PM
Im the same way.....I like Trump...but I dont have to be on Twitter..."TV with News" is good enough for me...
I've got him on Instagram. :lol:

Gunny
10-13-2017, 08:01 PM
I've got him on Instagram. :lol:The last form of any kind of social media besides a message board I was on was I had an MSN messenger about 15 years ago or so. I really don't want to talk to people I used to know, nor meet any of these goobers on there now talking politics. It's like you have to take a stupid pill and a troll course from what I've seen.

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 08:04 PM
The last form of any kind of social media besides a message board I was on was I had an MSN messenger about 15 years ago or so. I really don't want to talk to people I used to know, nor meet any of these goobers on there now talking politics. It's like you have to take a stupid pill and a troll course from what I've seen.
Dude Facebook sucks. Old friends and family (like cousins) defending the NFL, trump is a bigot, it would have been better if I had never done Facebook.

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 08:06 PM
Stupidity on social media is off the charts.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 08:11 PM
Dude Facebook sucks. Old friends and family (like cousins) defending the NFL, trump is a bigot, it would have been better if I had never done Facebook.I hear my brother's daughters (he S-O-O-O deserves it but it actually unfair and mostly untrue) if they aren't railing on Trump they're railing about him.

Want no part of it.

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 08:13 PM
I hear my brother's daughters (he S-O-O-O deserves it but it actually unfair and mostly untrue) if they aren't railing on Trump they're railing about him.

Want no part of it.
Are they in Seattle? Seems you said have a brother there

Gunny
10-13-2017, 08:18 PM
Are they in Seattle? Seems you said have a brother thereBrother lives there. His oldest daughter lives here (can't get too far away from my mom) and his youngest lives in Jacksonville, FL which is where their maternal family is from.

Black Diamond
10-13-2017, 08:22 PM
Brother lives there. His oldest daughter lives here (can't get too far away from my mom) and his youngest lives in Jacksonville, FL which is where their maternal family is from.
Ahh ok. Seattle is about as anti trump as you can get. I spent six months out there last year. Ultra ultra left.

Gunny
10-13-2017, 08:56 PM
Ahh ok. Seattle is about as anti trump as you can get. I spent six months out there last year. Ultra ultra left.Yeah, but in this case, my brother is the one who lives there and he'll vote for anything with an "R" behind it, and does not recognize the existence of the Democratic Party. I'm sure he's all about Trump. I hardly ever talk to him. He's a jerk and a half.