PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Frederica Wilson

jimnyc
10-20-2017, 06:37 PM
This is the congresswoman that listened in on the telephone call when the president called the widow of one of our fallen American soldiers in Niger. She went on to condemn Trump for his attitude in his conversation to her, and his comments about how he knew what he was getting into when he joined the military. Of course it was not delivered in this manner, as explained by General Kelly in another thread.

She has since, and previously, touted her own support for our military and/or our troops.

She has also spoken very loudly with her voting.

https://i.imgur.com/3CYjArf.png

Gunny
10-20-2017, 06:43 PM
She's a moron. The original accusation of her politicizing the death of a soldier dug her hole. Too bad this big mouth ugly broad won't stay in it, Wonder what she thinks is cool about her Wal-Mart toy section cowboy hats?

Black Diamond
10-21-2017, 06:33 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10952&stc=1

Black Diamond
10-21-2017, 12:48 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10954&stc=1

Bilgerat
10-21-2017, 02:22 PM
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/l/t1.0-9/22688661_1404380612944173_611041008358428304_n.png ?oh=cfc7beece7bfb5732ee74a23f54cccb3&oe=5A64326C

Gunny
10-23-2017, 06:49 PM
See the latest? The wife of the black Sergeant killed was on the tube backing this useless hag and being critical of Trump. While I don't disagree Trump probably said whatever is being said trying to be snarky, it STILL doesn't excuse politicizing it.

I'm more than willing to bet, based on watching this wife speak, the only words she spoke that were her own was her name. The rest was so loony cue card left my 5 mos old grandson would have caught it.

The Dems want answers. They didin't know he was on a mission. Good. Because THAT is the whole f-ing idea behind a f-ing special op. Bet a clue. Obama's not President anymore. You don't get the 6 paragraph OpPlan and grid coordinates before the op. Geez.:bang3:

If you beat some of thise idiots with a stupid stick the stick would give up and run away.

gabosaurus
10-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Why do Trump and Kelly continue to lie about this incident? Even when confronted with the truth.
And what happened to the four soldiers ambushed in Niger? Why are the Trump people hiding information? This is even worse than Benghazi.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/23/myeshia-johnson-niger-soldier-widow-trump-phone-call

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/23/dunford-niger-ambush-questions

Gunny
10-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Why do Trump and Kelly continue to lie about this incident? Even when confronted with the truth.
And what happened to the four soldiers ambushed in Niger? Why are the Trump people hiding information? This is even worse than Benghazi.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/23/myeshia-johnson-niger-soldier-widow-trump-phone-call

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/23/dunford-niger-ambush-questionsOh brother. What are they lying about? I spent 21 years hiding information from you, and still do. Not a real point in the "secret" part to "secret" if we let every idiot in on the plan.

This doesn't compare to Benghazi. Sleeping on your watch, which is what Hitlery did, is inexcusable. Operations go wrong, period. Benghazi was negligence with forewarning. This op went wrong in the firld, on the ground in real time. If you could pull all our people safely from an ambush before they got killed it wouldn't be an ambush, would it?

In country in Africa you are prepared for and equipped to run, period. You do not go on recon armed for a siege.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-23-2017, 08:41 PM
https://image.ibb.co/hqgzRR/LMFAO.jpg

Abbey Marie
10-23-2017, 08:49 PM
OMG, that pic is awesome!

Gave you well-deserved rep for it...

Black Diamond
10-23-2017, 09:18 PM

Welcome back abs

High_Plains_Drifter
10-23-2017, 09:49 PM

Snagged that one off facebook... ;) ... :thumb:

Black Diamond
10-23-2017, 10:03 PM
Snagged that one off facebook... ;) ... :thumb:
Yeah I thought I had posted it here. You stole my thunder ya bastard

pete311
10-24-2017, 08:31 AM
Nice smear thread. Too bad the WH really botched this thing, as usual.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10959&stc=1

High_Plains_Drifter
10-24-2017, 08:33 AM
The progs see president Trump as having a BAD week. Everyone else sees president Trump as having a GOOD week.

Could that be a sign of just how out of touch with America the left is?

I think so.

pete311
10-24-2017, 08:41 AM
The progs see president Trump as having a BAD week. Everyone else sees president Trump as having a GOOD week.

Could that be a sign of just how out of touch with America the left is?

I think so.

So you read through the flowchart and see no issues with it and I'm the on out of touch? Come back to earth lil drifter.

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 09:09 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/23/dunford-niger-ambush-questions

1 - Please list the specific lies they told, and where they told them and to whom

2- What backup support was requested, and denied and/or never came? Was this sent to the SoS months prior, and multiple times?

3- Did the SoS lie about this, and then further lie under oath?

These instances are NOTHING alike, I'm sorry. It's a fucked up and shitty military incident, and apparently intel was wrong. And YES, the administration could have handled things AFTER the fact in a better manner. But the same as Benghazi? Please. Keep reaching. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 09:12 AM

Trump and/or anyone else in the WH could do the same you listed above, for 99 weeks in a row, and it STILL wouldn't be as bad as the Benghazi incident and the way Shrillary handled it, lied about it and continues to lie about it. And they had MUCH opportunity to help the folks, that continually asked for assistance and backup, and were continually denied. You and Gabby trying to laughingly put this on the same exact level is comical.

pete311
10-24-2017, 09:25 AM
Trump and/or anyone else in the WH could do the same you listed above, for 99 weeks in a row, and it STILL wouldn't be as bad as the Benghazi incident and the way Shrillary handled it, lied about it and continues to lie about it. And they had MUCH opportunity to help the folks, that continually asked for assistance and backup, and were continually denied. You and Gabby trying to laughingly put this on the same exact level is comical.

Reading between the lines... Trump can do no wrong because of Shrillery and Benghazi. Oh and Obama. So there. Trump is always better. It's like some magic protection cloak you give Trump. That is some deluded reasoning. Classic defense mechanism. Oh and again, please tell me what we were doing in Niger. I thought we weren't the world's police anymore. Please tell me why Chad withdrew their military from Niger which made the US vulnerable. Could it have been in retaliation to Trump putting Chad on the travel ban list? Talk about a Benghazi moment....

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 09:36 AM
Reading between the lines... Trump can do no wrong because of Shrillery and Benghazi. Oh and Obama. So there. Trump is always better. It's like some magic protection cloak you give Trump. That is some deluded reasoning. Classic defense mechanism. Oh and again, please tell me what we were doing in Niger. I thought we weren't the world's police anymore. Please tell me why Chad withdrew their military from Niger which made the US vulnerable. Could it have been in retaliation to Trump putting Chad on the travel ban list? Talk about a Benghazi moment....

Why read between lines - how about we remain factual?

Can you please answer those questions, and I will be more than polite in my response to your answering them?

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 09:37 AM
pete311

I will politely reply as soon as you address these questions. Thanks. :)

1 - Please list the specific lies they told, and where they told them and to whom

2- What backup support was requested, and denied and/or never came? Was this sent to the SoS months prior, and multiple times?

4 - Other than an opinion or whatever that this was something to do with retaliation as you put it, do you have any evidence whatsoever to backup that accusation? Thanks!

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Now, as I await your reply to my other questions, I'll address this a little more.

--

Reading between the lines... Trump can do no wrong because of Shrillery and Benghazi.

One has NOTHING to do with the other. If Trump, or his SoS did the exact same thing as Hillary, I would condemn equally.

Oh and Obama. So there. Trump is always better. It's like some magic protection cloak you give Trump.

No.

That is some deluded reasoning. Classic defense mechanism.

I'm sorry, it's just the facts. We pretty much all know by now how Hillary addressed the many requests for backup. We know what she told a gold star Mom, and then later changed her story. We know she lied under oath. We know the history of Benghazi, and more so as all the facts came out over the years since.

Oh and again, please tell me what we were doing in Niger. I thought we weren't the world's police anymore. Please tell me why Chad withdrew their military from Niger which made the US vulnerable. Could it have been in retaliation to Trump putting Chad on the travel ban list? Talk about a Benghazi moment....

I don't know 100% for sure, and if you don't know, then it's a tad early to be going full condemnation mode on all issues just yet. I've read a fair amount that they were supporting other Americans and our allies there, and not much more. You were fairly silent on the "worlds police" thing for 8 years, and now suddenly it'll be back to condemning. Typical liberal mode. ANd then just making things up outright with this "retaliation" stuff. So we'll add in another polite question:

4 - Other than an opinion or whatever that this was something to do with retaliation as you put it, do you have any evidence whatsoever to backup that accusation? Thanks!

gabosaurus
10-24-2017, 10:04 AM
Let's first do some fact checking for Gen. Kelly's speech about Rep. Wilson: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/20/john-kelly/fact-checking-john-kelly-frederica-wilsons-2015-sp/

Bilgerat
10-24-2017, 10:07 AM
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22555174_1622134711196084_7968814502316723261_n.jp g?oh=e1b0d585e3b734f852b0392b9a46e0d4&oe=5AABBD5D

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 10:08 AM
Let's first do some fact checking for Gen. Kelly's speech about Rep. Wilson: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/20/john-kelly/fact-checking-john-kelly-frederica-wilsons-2015-sp/

Ok. And then after that, since you brought up the accusations, can you please answer the questions I asked, IN LENGTH and not little one liner quips? It'll show you are serious and not just tossing out regurgitated crap from other liberals.

And while I'm not saying wrong or right - politifact is the worst site out there to reference - when the owner himself states the site is slanted and he's a liberal. TONS of their stuff has been debunked. Again though, I'm NOT saying this one is right or wrong, just saw the address and didn't click for that reason. But I'll assume it and you are correct on anything about his speech. So onto those questions...

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 10:34 AM
This should answer some questions for now. But I'll still await better information from Gabby and Pete. This doesn't sound like anything remotely like Benghazi, but also far from anything called a success.

--

Dunford: U.S. Forces Called for Support Hour After Niger Attack Began

ARLINGTON, Va. -- The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said circumstances being investigated in the deaths of four soldiers earlier this month in Niger include why intelligence predicted the forces wouldn't run into terrorists along with why it took an hour after the ambush began for forces on the ground to call for support.

Gen. Joseph Dunford told reporters at the Pentagon that U.S. forces operate in regions like Niger to "cut that tissue" connecting terror groups across the world "while enabling local security forces to deal with the challenges within their countries and region."

The fall of ISIS in Mosul and Raqqa, he stressed, was "an inflection point in the global campaign, not an end point."

About 800 U.S. troops are currently in Niger, a presence that's been "off and on" for two decades. France leads the international effort there with 4,000 troops.

On Oct. 3, a dozen members of the U.S. Special Operations Task Force traveled with 30 Nigerien forces on a reconnaissance mission to an area near the village of Tongo Tongo, north of the capital Niamey near the Mali border. "The assessment by our leaders on the ground at that time was that contact with the enemy was unlikely," Dunford said.

The next day, the group was heading back mid-morning when they were ambushed by about 50 ISIS-associated terrorists with "small-arms fire, rocket-propelled grenades and technical vehicles."

"Approximately one hour after taking fire the team requested support. And within minutes the remotely piloted aircraft arrived overhead. Within and hour, French Mirage jets arrived on station," the Joint Chiefs chairman described. "And then later that afternoon, French attack helicopters arrived on station, and a Nigerien quick-reaction force arrived in the area where our troops were in contact with the enemy."

Two wounded U.S. soldiers were evacuated by the French. Staff Sgt. Bryan C. Black, 35, of Puyallup, Wash., Staff Sgt. Jeremiah W. Johnson, 39, of Springboro, Ohio, and Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Wright, 29, of Lyons, Ga., were killed in action.

Two days later, the body of another American who had been listed as missing after the attack was located about a mile from the attack site by Nigerien forces: Sgt. La David T. Johnson, 25, of Miami Gardens, Fla. NBC reported that the Green Berets had retreated and, trapped, were attacked again.

"From the time the firefight was initiated until Sergeant Johnson's body was recovered, French, Nigerien, or U.S. forces remained in that area," Dunford said.

Why it took an hour for forces on the ground to call for support will be one of the questions probed in the investigation, he noted. "We shouldn't conclude anything by that one hour. It may very well have been -- and I've been in these situations myself where you're confronted with enemy contact, your initial assessment is you can deal with that contact with the resources that you have, and at some point in the firefight they concluded they then needed support, and so they called for additional support."

"The reason why we're in west Africa is because it's an area of concentration of ISIS and al-Qaeda. The reason why our special operations forces are operating in Libya is because there is a threat of ISIS attacks from Libya," Dunford explained. "The reason they're in east Africa is because there is an al-Qaeda and a smaller ISIS presence there, so to the extent that they're taking risks, we have sent them there to operate in areas within which there are extremist elements that if we weren't conducting operations our judgment is that they would have the capability to plan and conduct operations against the homeland, the American people, or our allies."

"So are they taking risks? They are. Are they taking risks that are unreasonable or not within their capabilities? I don't have any reason to believe that."

The assessment before the Nigerien mission was that "they did not expect resistance on this particular patrol, at least when they first planned it."

"At some point, did the intelligence that was available to them change? Did they have other intelligence available? Did they decide to do something different than the original patrol with their partner forces? Those are some of the key questions that the investigation is looking to uncover," Dunford said.

He said that Americans should know that "with a relatively small footprint, we are enabling local forces to deal with these challenges" around the world "before they become a threat to the American people, and to help them to deal with the challenges so they don't further destabilize their local area or region."

Meanwhile, he said, the U.S. has resumed conducting patrols with Nigerien forces.

Of the ISIS-affiliated tribal fighters responsible for killing the four U.S. soldiers, Dunford said, "I think we'll enable our local partners to go after them as a matter of priority."

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/dunford-u-s-forces-called-support-hour-niger-attack-began/

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 10:42 AM
This is why so many claim what they claim. Senators claim to be unaware, and they loudmouth themselves. The folks listening think Trump and folks are hiding shit and going rogue. All without facts of course. But in reality? Perhaps folks in congress need to actually listen and/or do their dang jobs. -- Or do what I say and fire every last one of them on both sides. :)

--

Congressional oversight of the executive branch is only as useful as the members of Congress doing the oversight.

That's the lesson to be learned from media reports filed yesterday and today in which U.S. senators claimed they had no idea the U.S. military had about 1,000 soldiers in Niger. The reports followed the combat deaths of four U.S. Special Forces soldiers after an ambush in Niger near the border with Mali earlier this month.

CNN reported today: (http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/politics/niger-troops-lawmakers/index.html)

"I did not," Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pennsylvania, responded to CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day" Monday whether he knew there were troops in Niger. "When you consider what happened here, the four sergeants lost their lives, I think there's a lot of work that both parties and both branches of government need to do. Not only to stay more informed but to focus on why we're there and what happened to get to the bottom of this."
Several other leading senators also said they were in the dark about the operation in the western Africa nation.

"I didn't know there was 1,000 troops in Niger," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, told NBC's Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press" Sunday. "They are going to brief us next week as to why they were there and what they were doing."

There seems to be a case of selective amnesia spreading through the halls of the U.S. Senate.

U.S. Africa Command officials have repeatedly briefed Congress on the troop presence in Niger in recent years:

https://i.imgur.com/PcsnAXB.png

Also, both former President Obama and President Trump had formally notified Congress in writing about the U.S. military actions in Niger.

What are U.S. troops doing there? ABC News explains: (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-troops-niger/story?id=50559788)

How many U.S. troops are there in Niger?

About 800, but the vast majority of them are construction crews working to build up a second drone base in Niger’s northern desert. The rest run a surveillance drone mission from Niger’s capital of Niamey that helps out the French in Mali and other regional countries in the fight against Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and now ISIS. A smaller component, less than a hundred, are Army Green Beret units advising and assisting Niger’s military to build up their fighting capability to counter Al Qaeda and ISIS. There are an additional 300 U.S. military personnel in neighboring Burkina Faso and Cameroon doing the same thing. They are there as part of what’s known as the mission in the Lake Chad Basin.

President Obama notified Congress in February 2013 about the introduction of troops there: (https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2013/02/22/letter-president-concerning-niger)

On February 20, 2013, the last elements of a deployment of approximately 40 additional U.S. military personnel entered Niger with the consent of the Government of Niger. This deployment will provide support for intelligence collection and will also facilitate intelligence sharing with French forces conducting operations in Mali, and with other partners in the region. The total number of U.S. military personnel deployed to Niger is approximately 100. The recently deployed forces have deployed with weapons for the purpose of providing their own force protection and security.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/senators-develop-selective-amnesia-us-troop-presence-niger-combat-deaths/

gabosaurus
10-24-2017, 10:46 AM
Jim, let me take a page from your own playbook about the source I used and say this: Tell me that the facts stated in the story are not true. Also, you are telling me that I used a "slanted source," then answered me with your own "slanted source." Last, the only information I have is what I read. Just like the only information you have is what you have read. You can read the transcript of the phone call and hear what was said from the soldier's wife herself. The only White House response has been that they don't think it is proper to dispute a high-ranking general. Just like it is not proper to accuse the POTUS of lying, even when he is caught lying. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 10:49 AM
Jim, let me take a page from your own playbook about the source I used and say this: Tell me that the facts stated in the story are not true. Also, you are telling me that I used a "slanted source," then answered me with your own "slanted source." Last, the only information I have is what I read. Just like the only information you have is what you have read. You can read the transcript of the phone call and hear what was said from the soldier's wife herself. The only White House response has been that they don't think it is proper to dispute a high-ranking general. Just like it is not proper to accuse the POTUS of lying, even when he is caught lying. :rolleyes:

I pointed out a fact, and then conceded that your point was correct, so that we could move on, as it had nothing to do with the facts of the stuff accused. So how about lets all stop the eye rolling and get back to facts and being cordial to one another?

So can you please answer the questions posed, which are directly related to any such accusations? Please just disregard anything but those questions, and then we can move forward from there. Thanks, fellow Dodgers fan. :)

LongTermGuy
10-24-2017, 10:54 AM
This should answer some questions for now. But I'll still await better information from Gabby and Pete. This doesn't sound like anything remotely like Benghazi, but also far from anything called a success.

--

Dunford: U.S. Forces Called for Support Hour After Niger Attack Began

ARLINGTON, Va. -- The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said circumstances being investigated in the deaths of four soldiers earlier this month in Niger include why intelligence predicted the forces wouldn't run into terrorists along with why it took an hour after the ambush began for forces on the ground to call for support.

Gen. Joseph Dunford told reporters at the Pentagon that U.S. forces operate in regions like Niger to "cut that tissue" connecting terror groups across the world "while enabling local security forces to deal with the challenges within their countries and region."

The fall of ISIS in Mosul and Raqqa, he stressed, was "an inflection point in the global campaign, not an end point."

About 800 U.S. troops are currently in Niger, a presence that's been "off and on" for two decades. France leads the international effort there with 4,000 troops.

On Oct. 3, a dozen members of the U.S. Special Operations Task Force traveled with 30 Nigerien forces on a reconnaissance mission to an area near the village of Tongo Tongo, north of the capital Niamey near the Mali border. "The assessment by our leaders on the ground at that time was that contact with the enemy was unlikely," Dunford said.

The next day, the group was heading back mid-morning when they were ambushed by about 50 ISIS-associated terrorists with "small-arms fire, rocket-propelled grenades and technical vehicles."

"Approximately one hour after taking fire the team requested support. And within minutes the remotely piloted aircraft arrived overhead. Within and hour, French Mirage jets arrived on station," the Joint Chiefs chairman described. "And then later that afternoon, French attack helicopters arrived on station, and a Nigerien quick-reaction force arrived in the area where our troops were in contact with the enemy."

Two wounded U.S. soldiers were evacuated by the French. Staff Sgt. Bryan C. Black, 35, of Puyallup, Wash., Staff Sgt. Jeremiah W. Johnson, 39, of Springboro, Ohio, and Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Wright, 29, of Lyons, Ga., were killed in action.

Two days later, the body of another American who had been listed as missing after the attack was located about a mile from the attack site by Nigerien forces: Sgt. La David T. Johnson, 25, of Miami Gardens, Fla. NBC reported that the Green Berets had retreated and, trapped, were attacked again.

"From the time the firefight was initiated until Sergeant Johnson's body was recovered, French, Nigerien, or U.S. forces remained in that area," Dunford said.

Why it took an hour for forces on the ground to call for support will be one of the questions probed in the investigation, he noted. "We shouldn't conclude anything by that one hour. It may very well have been -- and I've been in these situations myself where you're confronted with enemy contact, your initial assessment is you can deal with that contact with the resources that you have, and at some point in the firefight they concluded they then needed support, and so they called for additional support."

"The reason why we're in west Africa is because it's an area of concentration of ISIS and al-Qaeda. The reason why our special operations forces are operating in Libya is because there is a threat of ISIS attacks from Libya," Dunford explained. "The reason they're in east Africa is because there is an al-Qaeda and a smaller ISIS presence there, so to the extent that they're taking risks, we have sent them there to operate in areas within which there are extremist elements that if we weren't conducting operations our judgment is that they would have the capability to plan and conduct operations against the homeland, the American people, or our allies."

"So are they taking risks? They are. Are they taking risks that are unreasonable or not within their capabilities? I don't have any reason to believe that."

The assessment before the Nigerien mission was that "they did not expect resistance on this particular patrol, at least when they first planned it."

"At some point, did the intelligence that was available to them change? Did they have other intelligence available? Did they decide to do something different than the original patrol with their partner forces? Those are some of the key questions that the investigation is looking to uncover," Dunford said.

He said that Americans should know that "with a relatively small footprint, we are enabling local forces to deal with these challenges" around the world "before they become a threat to the American people, and to help them to deal with the challenges so they don't further destabilize their local area or region."

Meanwhile, he said, the U.S. has resumed conducting patrols with Nigerien forces.

Of the ISIS-affiliated tribal fighters responsible for killing the four U.S. soldiers, Dunford said, "I think we'll enable our local partners to go after them as a matter of priority."

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/dunford-u-s-forces-called-support-hour-niger-attack-began/

~ "This doesn't sound like anything remotely like Benghazi" ~

Of course it doesn't...Jimmy...but what else can the Left (Liberals) do or say...?? Jimmy they have nothing....They need something...no matter how stupid or ridicules ...remember they have NOTHING to run on....so pointing fingers.... smear and Garbage is their game and a common theme now....Ignore the Bullshit....

Gunny
10-24-2017, 10:55 AM

Who is smearing who? The bitch is stupid. An attention whore crying wolf. What was it she claimed credit for doing? Oh yeah. "Just" making a phone call to Obama and getting something. Right. Got some wetland in West Texas for you to buy too :rolleyes:.

And That's overlooking the stupid cowboy hats that look like they came from Toys R Us. She's just a typical leftwingnut looking for an excuse to smear Trump. No? Why listen in on someone's personal conversation regarding a fallen soldier? None of the Dem-bulb's fucking business comes to mind.

What was said to the wives of the 4 WHITE soldiers? Don't know do you?

Now, when you want to clue us in on how much field time in Africa you have to support your being about worth as much info as Frederica the Moron, PLEASE fill ME in. Otherwise, STFU. You don't have a clue what happens in the field when the bullets are real.

If it soothes your bleeding ass a bit, What Trump said to a deceased soldier's wife was not using good judgement. Under ordinary circumstances, pretty easy to overlook. Not with the Dems. Knowing every black Dem in the country is out to smear your ass might make you want to cover it a tad better. Trump says stupid shit. It isn't all racist. Frederica is looking for ANY excuse to claim racism. This was lame. Without media support for her fat ugly ass, nobody'd give a shit.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-24-2017, 11:01 AM
So you read through the flowchart and see no issues with it and I'm the on out of touch? Come back to earth lil drifter.
Pete, the "flow chart" is a leftist propaganda concoction.

Knowing the facts of the matter, I see a president that reached out with all sincerity and tried to console a grieving mother, something he didn't HAVE to do, and then a POS black circus clown dressed like a cartoon hooker that's a known Trump hater made a mountain out of a mole hill by cherry picking one comment that was first taken out of context and then second was as common to say as the day is long, period, end of story.

Why do you buy into all that leftist BS and spin? Why do you support such moronic propaganda and people? You don't come off to me as a really bad guy or even stupid, so I really don't get why you're such a flaming prog.

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 12:40 PM
We should probably have a new thread for the Niger losses, and any such comparison to what happened in Benghazi.

Anyway...

Army Ranger Kris Paronto SAVAGES JoyAnn Reid For Comparing Niger Attack to Benghazi

MSNBC’s host of ‘AM Joy’, JoyAnn Reid stepped on rake after she angrily demanded why U.S. troops were in Niger following the death of four U.S. Special Operators. She also compared the Niger attack to Benghazi.

Bad move.

Ms. Reid never thinks before she speaks which is why she is known for her ignorant remarks. Obama sent the Special Ops troops to Niger in February of 2013 according to a Reuters report. (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-niger-forces/u-s-military-personnel-arrive-in-niger-obama-in-letter-to-congress-idUSBRE91L0NN20130222)

According to Reuters reported:

Obama, in a letter to congressional leaders, said the last 40 of the approximately 100 military personnel had arrived in Niger on Wednesday and were “deployed with weapons for the purpose of providing their own force protection and security.”

“This deployment will provide support for intelligence collection and will also facilitate intelligence sharing with French forces conducting operations in Mali, and with other partners in the region,” the president said.

JoyAnn Reid asked several times what American special forces were doing in Niger… (Obama sent them there, genius)

https://i.imgur.com/1JUxowi.png

Again, she is demanding to know what U.S. special forces are doing in Niger…

https://i.imgur.com/Hcq9A7l.png

Dumb as a brick JoyAnn Reid popped off asking, “Again: why are US troops in Niger? And why haven’t the relevant Republican committee chairs scheduled hearings?”

https://i.imgur.com/MdHcMl2.png

Reid also compared the Niger attack to Benghazi. They are two completely different situations. Trump didn’t claim it was caused by a YouTube video nor give stand down orders allowing our men to die. How dare she compare this to Benghazi.

https://i.imgur.com/C2GCZI6.png

And Twitter responded…

First, Benghazi hero Army Ranger Kris Paronto slammed Reid, “Do you know my name Joy? … how about my teammates that were left to die along with me by your messiahs @BarackObama & @HillaryClinton”

https://i.imgur.com/YUsrNRY.png

Stephen Miller slammed Reid for her ignorance.

https://i.imgur.com/AMe4t48.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/army-ranger-kris-paronto-savages-joyann-reid-comparing-niger-attack-benghazi/

pete311
10-24-2017, 12:44 PM
Who is smearing who? The bitch is stupid. An attention whore crying wolf. What was it she claimed credit for doing? Oh yeah. "Just" making a phone call to Obama and getting something. Right. Got some wetland in West Texas for you to buy too :rolleyes:.

And That's overlooking the stupid cowboy hats that look like they came from Toys R Us. She's just a typical leftwingnut looking for an excuse to smear Trump. No? Why listen in on someone's personal conversation regarding a fallen soldier? None of the Dem-bulb's fucking business comes to mind.

What was said to the wives of the 4 WHITE soldiers? Don't know do you?

Now, when you want to clue us in on how much field time in Africa you have to support your being about worth as much info as Frederica the Moron, PLEASE fill ME in. Otherwise, STFU. You don't have a clue what happens in the field when the bullets are real.

If it soothes your bleeding ass a bit, What Trump said to a deceased soldier's wife was not using good judgement. Under ordinary circumstances, pretty easy to overlook. Not with the Dems. Knowing every black Dem in the country is out to smear your ass might make you want to cover it a tad better. Trump says stupid shit. It isn't all racist. Frederica is looking for ANY excuse to claim racism. This was lame. Without media support for her fat ugly ass, nobody'd give a shit.

"bitch is stupid", 'attention whore crying wolf", "stupid cowboy hats", "typical leftwingnut", "fat ugly ass".

Good stuff Gunny. Solid arguments!

pete311
10-24-2017, 12:44 PM
Pete, the "flow chart" is a leftist propaganda concoction.

Knowing the facts of the matter, I see a president that reached out with all sincerity and tried to console a grieving mother, something he didn't HAVE to do, and then a POS black circus clown dressed like a cartoon hooker that's a known Trump hater made a mountain out of a mole hill by cherry picking one comment that was first taken out of context and then second was as common to say as the day is long, period, end of story.

Why do you buy into all that leftist BS and spin? Why do you support such moronic propaganda and people? You don't come off to me as a really bad guy or even stupid, so I really don't get why you're such a flaming prog.

Which parts of the flow chart are inaccurate?

pete311
10-24-2017, 12:49 PM
We should probably have a new thread for the Niger losses, and any such comparison to what happened in Benghazi.

Anyway...

I think it is a mistake to compare to Benghazi.

However, Trump is not immune to fault. Chad pulled troops out of the region after they were put on a travel ban because of a paper work issue.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-travel-ban-chad-boko-haram-684078

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 01:03 PM
I think it is a mistake to compare to Benghazi.

However, Trump is not immune to fault. Chad pulled troops out of the region after they were put on a travel ban because of a paper work issue.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-travel-ban-chad-boko-haram-684078

Can you please, please answer those 4 questions I posed to you and Gabby, and make that connection if you will. Thanks!

pete311
10-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Can you please, please answer those 4 questions I posed to you and Gabby, and make that connection if you will. Thanks!

What post number? I see a post with 3 questions directed to gabby.

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 01:15 PM
What post number? I see a post with 3 questions directed to gabby.

The post number that you got a notification about! ;)

Doesn't matter, was asked to both you and Gabs. I thought you would have read ALL posts upon returning to a thread you have posted in. Anyway, here they are, and please don't give little one liners, please take a few minutes at least, give it a little respect, please? :)

--

pete311

I will politely reply as soon as you address these questions. Thanks.

Gunny
10-24-2017, 01:40 PM
"bitch is stupid", 'attention whore crying wolf", "stupid cowboy hats", "typical leftwingnut", "fat ugly ass".

Good stuff Gunny. Solid arguments!Better than any response from you. I addressed the topic. The best you can do is cherry pick the insults toward the fat ass, attention-whoring bitch in her Toys R Us cowboy hat. Cherry-picked and put together it fits in ONE SENTENCE.

Now you can address the contents of the PARAGRAPHS and the points made in them. Problem is, you can't. Anytime you are faced with fact, logic, common-sense, experience and/or knowledge you deflect or don't respond at all, such as now. It's a pattern you constantly repeat. Doesn't do any intelligence you might have any justice.

pete311
10-24-2017, 01:45 PM
Better than any response from you. I addressed the topic. The best you can do is cherry pick the insults toward the fat ass, attention-whoring bitch in her Toys R Us cowboy hat. Cherry-picked and put together it fits in ONE SENTENCE.

Now you can address the contents of the PARAGRAPHS and the points made in them. Problem is, you can't. Anytime you are faced with fact, logic, common-sense, experience and/or knowledge you deflect or don't respond at all, such as now. It's a pattern you constantly repeat. Doesn't do any intelligence you might have any justice.

Keepin it classy Gunny! I expect nothing less!

pete311
10-24-2017, 01:48 PM
@pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821)

I will politely reply as soon as you address these questions. Thanks.

I don't really have any thing to say because I didn't make claims in the opposing view of any of these. I already cautioned comparing it to Benghazi.

Gunny
10-24-2017, 01:50 PM
Keepin it classy Gunny! I expect nothing less!Keep avoiding a legitimate response. I expect nothing less. At least Gabby will fire back at me with something semi-legit at times.

You just run. In circles.

jimnyc
10-24-2017, 02:10 PM
I don't really have any thing to say because I didn't make claims in the opposing view of any of these. I already cautioned comparing it to Benghazi.

I thought based on your chart that you had major issues with the things that took place in Niger and how Trump and camp responded. I guess your issue is solely based around his telephone call and drama around that call.

Gabby seems to think that the issue in Niger is comparable to what happened in Benghazi, and THAT is what I had an issue with, so my bad.

Sometimes I have issues typing because of my fat fingers, especially on my cell phone. I guess I have issues reading and then responding sometimes, as the fat portion of my brain tends to get in the way!

Gunny
10-24-2017, 02:24 PM
I thought based on your chart that you had major issues with the things that took place in Niger and how Trump and camp responded. I guess your issue is solely based around his telephone call and drama around that call.

Gabby seems to think that the issue in Niger is comparable to what happened in Benghazi, and THAT is what I had an issue with, so my bad.

Sometimes I have issues typing because of my fat fingers, especially on my cell phone. I guess I have issues reading and then responding sometimes, as the fat portion of my brain tends to get in the way!Stop apologizing. You sound so white Democrat.

The fact is, my response was to Gabby (note the quote) and he responded to me. Gabby did indeed liken the military op to Benghazi. My responses have both addressed Cow Girl Frederica and the phone call, and Gabby. As far as I am concerned, Cow Girl and the Phone Call, and the op in Niger are intertwined.

If you break it down further, Cow Ass doesn't belong in the equation in any way whatsoever. She interjected herself for partisan politics; yet, Trump is the insensitive one. Note that Cow Ass and the MSM have expressed ZERO concern over what the honky soldiers' wives were told.

The op itself is a military op. It went south. Shit happens in the field. SecDef finally came out and said it, but we've been in and out of Africa for years. Those people are at war. You get caught in it and you pay. What Trump said to the wife is essentially correct; although, it WAS insensitive to to bring it up in a condolence calls. People are actually trained to make condolence calls and THIS is a perfect example of why.

Black Diamond
10-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Stop apologizing. You sound so white Democrat.

The fact is, my response was to Gabby (note the quote) and he responded to me. Gabby did indeed liken the military op to Benghazi. My responses have both addressed Cow Girl Frederica and the phone call, and Gabby. As far as I am concerned, Cow Girl and the Phone Call, and the op in Niger are intertwined.

If you break it down further, Cow Ass doesn't belong in the equation in any way whatsoever. She interjected herself for partisan politics; yet, Trump is the insensitive one. Note that Cow Ass and the MSM have expressed ZERO concern over what the honky soldiers' wives were told.

The op itself is a military op. It went south. Shit happens in the field. SecDef finally came out and said it, but we've been in and out of Africa for years. Those people are at war. You get caught in it and you pay. What Trump said to the wife is essentially correct; although, it WAS insensitive to to bring it up in a condolence calls. People are actually trained to make condolence calls and THIS is a perfect example of why.
Jim apologizing for sounding white democrat in 5....4.....3...

pete311
10-24-2017, 03:05 PM

Sometimes I have issues typing because of my fat fingers, especially on my cell phone. I guess I have issues reading and then responding sometimes, as the fat portion of my brain tends to get in the way!

The flow chart squarely puts light on WH dysfunction along with the issue that Chad removed troops after being added the to travel ban because of a paper issue. That again is a WH issue. The details of the operation from a military standpoint seem fine from my ignorant view other than maybe including more support when they knew their troops were more isolated after Chad removed troops. Again, not sure, just my ignorant 10k ft view opinion.

Gunny
10-24-2017, 03:26 PM
The flow chart squarely puts light on WH dysfunction along with the issue that Chad removed troops after being added the to travel ban because of a paper issue. That again is a WH issue. The details of the operation from a military standpoint seem fine from my ignorant view other than maybe including more support when they knew their troops were more isolated after Chad removed troops. Again, not sure, just my ignorant 10k ft view opinion.Support armies come and go the way governments do in Africa. Africa is low intensity, meaning it mostly flies under the radar. We are there as advisers as I understand. That would explain 5 NCOs and no troops. The enemy was not reported in the area, so a standard recon mission. The enemy WAS in the area and conducted an ambush. That leads one to believe they enemy was tipped off.

Africans have a simple but effective means of intel gathering. They bug someone, threaten to kill his whole family if he doesn't play ball, then embed them in enemy units by various means. Since most operate at the village level, they simple run in claiming they escaped the enemy when the enemy over-ran "Village X".

Advisers are dealing with a foreign military made up of who knows what.

The WH sets the rules of engagement (ROE). It goes down the chain of command to the commanders in the field. The WH's involvement in actual operations ends there, unless the commander in the field deems it necessary to change the ROE that will increase US involvement. The commander in the field has to have permission from the foreign government of the country they are in to do so.

They got caught in an ambush and killed along with the troops of the army they were assisting. Whether or not the enemy knew or cared US troops were along is unknown to me at this time. Usually they just don't care.

aboutime
10-24-2017, 09:36 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/23/congress-was-repeatedly-informed-that-us-forces-were-in-niger/

WASHINGTON — Members on Capitol Hill complained they did not know the extent of the U.S. troop presence in Niger following the ambush and killing of four U.S. servicemen there last week, though the Trump administration repeatedly told Congress about military efforts there.

The Obama administration even told Congress about a troop deployment there in 2013.

Gunny
10-25-2017, 11:27 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/23/congress-was-repeatedly-informed-that-us-forces-were-in-niger/

WASHINGTON — Members on Capitol Hill complained they did not know the extent of the U.S. troop presence in Niger following the ambush and killing of four U.S. servicemen there last week, though the Trump administration repeatedly told Congress about military efforts there.

The Obama administration even told Congress about a troop deployment there in 2013.
Paying attention to the left MSM? They can't say "Niger" (Long i, g using the "j" sound phonetically. Oh Hell NO. They have to make up their own, PC pronunciation: Phonetically: knee-JHER ( short vowel sound the "e", the j soft)

Ass clowns:laugh:

My response above with an explanation without calling poor Petey any name, nor insulting Cow Ass Frederica got the response I expected. None. If I don't hurl an insult or two Petey has no comeback on the facts.

BoogyMan
10-25-2017, 12:09 PM
Same=same? :laugh2:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10963&stc=1

Black Diamond
10-25-2017, 12:19 PM
Same=same? :laugh2:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10963&stc=1
Barry Gibb? Lol

jimnyc
10-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Stop apologizing. You sound so white Democrat.

Shut up, stupid! Saying "my bad" to someone isn't getting in the knees and begging for forgiveness. I read things too fast, thought Gabby and Pete were on the same page, so I wanted answers from the both of them. Gabs will bail, or eventually write some crap. Pete didn't make that same mistake, so I said my bad and moved on. Sometimes saying "my bad" or even saying I'm sorry, ain't exactly the end of the world. It may even be a tad respectful when someone makes a legitimate mistake. Things not often said here. I may be a dick, but I try to be a dick at the right times, and make it right when I'm wrong.

Now shut up, fuckface! :beer:

jimnyc
10-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Jim apologizing for sounding white democrat in 5....4.....3...

I'll never apologize for being the big bad whitey oppressing and holding back the black man!

gabosaurus
10-25-2017, 01:39 PM
Gabs doesn't bail. I do have a job to do (some people here don't) and a family to attend to. Sometimes I have nothing else to add. DP is a conservative Trump board. I am liberal and anti-Trump. Anything I post here is not going to be accepted. Any response I give to any question or comment is going to be attacked by those who have already made up their mind. Trump and his minions believe in alternate reality. Their truth might be different than the norm, but they are backed by the right-wing media and don't have to accept any corrections. Which is why I don't often enter political debate on this board. Your grasp on reality is different than mine. I don't have time for it today anyway. I am going to World Series Game 2, which is more important than anything else going on in the world today. Because baseball is life. Everything else is just details. :cool:

jimnyc
10-25-2017, 01:42 PM
Gabs doesn't bail. I do have a job to do (some people here don't) and a family to attend to. Sometimes I have nothing else to add. DP is a conservative Trump board. I am liberal and anti-Trump. Anything I post here is not going to be accepted. Any response I give to any question or comment is going to be attacked by those who have already made up their mind. Trump and his minions believe in alternate reality. Their truth might be different than the norm, but they are backed by the right-wing media and don't have to accept any corrections. Which is why I don't often enter political debate on this board. Your grasp on reality is different than mine. I don't have time for it today anyway. I am going to World Series Game 2, which is more important than anything else going on in the world today. Because baseball is life. Everything else is just details. :cool:

Oh please, you start with the "I have a job" crap whenever you get cornered with your lame accusation and lack of facts. It's something you have done often.

It doesn't matter if it's accepted - they were questions, and facts answer them. It would take all of 10 minutes of your life.

It was questions, they need answers, and it would be VERY EASY to answer and show facts - IF you were correct.

No biggie, I still like you woman, it's just that I knew the answers before even asking, and you more or less did EXACTLY what I expected, and why I asked to begin with. :)

gabosaurus
10-25-2017, 04:19 PM

I answered the first question with my link. You chose not to accept my answer.
Questions two and three and not relevant to this thread, because the military and Trump administration have yet to release information on the Niger ambush. Hillary Clinton was only found guilty by Republicans and the right-wing media, not by Congress, the FBI or any other investigative body.

GO DODGERS!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH_DSCwkePlnZBoV7flDChc1kk4U3If B8KfsW8yxiMK5m40f9Z

NightTrain
10-25-2017, 04:24 PM
Questions two and three and not relevant to this thread, because the military and Trump administration have yet to release information on the Niger ambush. Hillary Clinton was only found guilty by Republicans and the right-wing media, not by Congress, the FBI or any other investigative body.

GO DODGERS!!!

Well, could you have one of your 'students' take over for you, then? Last time it was fucking awesome!

jimnyc
10-25-2017, 04:38 PM

GO DODGERS!!!

I'm sorry, but neither of your articles answered those accustions, otherwise I wouldn't be asking. And hell, if they were specific and carried actual facts in those articles, you would merely needed to have copied/pasted the answers from said articles and linked to them. And OF COURSE those questions are relevant, if one wants to claim that this is the same as Benghazi. Then you say that all the facts have yet to be released, which isn't consistent with you making accusations. You are choosing to avoid answering, and that's cool, because we both also know that it's simply not the same as the major fuckup in Benghazi. Additionally, folks, including Obama himself, know all very well about troops in Niger and why. 100% specifics on what took place with this incident. Shit happens in war. But this incident isn't Benghazi, as the democrats want people to believe, and for their supporters to grasp onto. :rolleyes:

Hillary was easily convicted via her own words. The FBI CLEARLY found guilt, and then clearly claimed that no one else would have prosecuted. There would be no need to make the proclamation that no prosecutor would go after such a crime - if there wasn't a crime. They simply avoided and failed to do their jobs. YOU KNOW that she clearly broke all kinds of violations about security protocol. Don't act dense now like you're retarded and don't understand such things. Imagine if someone in the Trump camp did the same today, and broke confidence and shared top secret material? That's right, you would suddenly get a portion of your brains back and want an investigation and an arrest. Sorry, but you're full of shit and you know it.

The Dodgers. That's the only thing you are right about. And I've waited a LONG LONG time for this, so don't fuck it up for us on this one!! Don't jinx us!!

High_Plains_Drifter
10-25-2017, 05:04 PM
Which parts of the flow chart are inaccurate?
All of it. It's democrat propaganda, rachael madcow spin.

Gunny
10-25-2017, 07:20 PM

That was dumb.:smoke: Trying to prove Jimbob right?

WTF is a "right wing media"? Didn't know you'd gone into comedy.

Our "realities" differ in that if you believe half the sh*t you just said, you ain't part of ANY reality.

aboutime
10-25-2017, 09:18 PM
That was dumb.:smoke: Trying to prove Jimbob right?

WTF is a "right wing media"? Didn't know you'd gone into comedy.

Our "realities" differ in that if you believe half the sh*t you just said, you ain't part of ANY reality.

Gunny. Gabby is merely repeating the constantly repeated words of her Heroine Hillary who accused everyone who didn't like her...as being the RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY.

I dare gabby to show us all...IN NUMBERS...how many in the media are "right wing", while also showing the NUMBERS of known.."left wingers".
That's the comical part we can all expect from gabby.