PDA

View Full Version : ‘There’s No Institutional Racism in America at All Anymore’

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 09:24 AM
And of course he's right. The whole thing is based off of black folks shot by the police. Add them all up. Look up all of the reasons and backgrounds. Find out how many were criminals, how many had weapons, how many were in the midst of crimes. It's VERY telling. The numbers are far worse against white folks, even when done percentage wise. Far more unarmed shootings.

Protesting on what is largely a lie. And the same applies to black lives matter, who are more or less liars themselves with agendas who in reality don't give a shit about most black lives.

---

Ben Stein on NFL Protests: ‘There’s No Institutional Racism in America at All Anymore’

During Saturday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Cavuto on Business,” economist and former presidential speechwriter Ben Stein rejected what many NFL players have proclaimed to be the justification for their pre-game National Anthem protests.

According to Stein, there was no longer “institutional racism” in America and those players were “a bunch of sulking big babies.”

“You know, these guys are a bunch of sulking big babies,” Stein said. “They don’t know what they’re talking about. There’s no institutional racism at all in America anymore. If they want to do their free speech thing, God bless them. Let them do their free speech thing. But let’s ignore them from then on. Let’s just ignore them like they’re bad babies and we don’t want to hear them crying off in the corner … yes, there’s racism in every human being’s heart. There’s no institutional racism in America anymore. It’s gone.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/21/ben-stein-nfl-protests-theres-no-institutional-racism-america-anymore/

revelarts
10-22-2017, 09:44 AM
Good to hear. So White people are never institutionally discriminated against either.
good news, so we can all move on.

SO i guess police need to stop shooting ALL innocent unarmed people regardless of race. right?

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 09:50 AM
Good to hear. So White people are never institutionally discriminated against either.
good news, so we can all move on.

Nothing of the sort was brought up in this thread. But regardless, white people aren't out there performing "acts" and then blaming racism in America. White folks have moved on.

SO i guess police need to stop shooting ALL innocent unarmed people regardless of race. right?

Depends. If someone is armed or not, what crime are they committing, what are their actions currently. Sometimes force is necessary, and sometimes bullets are necessary. It's not institutional racism anyway.

revelarts
10-22-2017, 10:03 AM
Nothing of the sort was brought up in this thread. But regardless, white people aren't out there performing "acts" and then blaming racism in America. White folks have moved on.
Well some white people are out there joining "alt right" type groups to fight the "attacks" against white __fiill in the blank__.
They are marching around confederate statues and the like waving nazi and confederate flags.
Some are complaining about ..things like... umm not being called on 1st in college a class because they are white males.
Personally, i do think that is unfair but since there's "NO Institutional Racism in America Anymore" everyone should just ignore that one isolated incident and others like on all sides of the race issue.
Just MOVE ON, life is hard and unfair for everyone.

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Well some white people are out there joining "alt right" type groups to fight the "attacks" against white __fiill in the blank__.
They are marching around confederate statues and the like waving nazi and confederate flags.
Some are complaining about ..things like... umm not being called on 1st in college a class because they are white males.
Personally, i do think that is unfair but since there's "NO Institutional Racism in America Anymore" everyone should just ignore that one isolated incident and others like on all sides of the race issue.
Just MOVE ON, life is hard and unfair for everyone.

Those idiots should move on, as should the absolute nitwits fucking with all the memorials and monuments. Both do so and the problems go away. They are extremely minimal in comparison to the BLM group & black communities, leftists and groups like antifa.

Black folks are those complaining of racism currently in America, and institutional racism, led by black lives matter group and some NFL players. I don't see any white groups and/or the equivalent of whites out there complaining about the same about white lives matter. The only remote equivalency I have seen is the 'blue lives matter' or the 'all lives matter' - which are both accurate, and the latter being the only one that truly matters as a whole.

But every one of these groups, all they are accomplishing is to create division, and to further make any discussion or stances disappear.

But Stein is talking about "Institutional racism" in this subject, and I more than agree with him wholeheartedly, it simply doesn't exist in America today.

revelarts
10-22-2017, 10:24 AM
But Stein is talking about "Institutional racism" in this subject, and I more than agree with him wholeheartedly, it simply doesn't exist in America today.
Well since you and Ben Stein believe it must be so.
and there's nothing left to talk about.

:saluting2:

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Well since you and Ben Stein believe it must be so.
and there's nothing left to talk about.

I suppose it's better than your stances and debates/discussions about why you and other blacks care so much about the monstrous amount of black lives lost in places like Chicago and Detroit. 'Black lives matter' apparently only when it's whitey killing one of them.

revelarts
10-22-2017, 10:59 AM
I suppose it's better than your stances and debates/discussions about why you and other blacks care so much about the monstrous amount of black lives lost in places like Chicago and Detroit. 'Black lives matter' apparently only when it's whitey killing one of them.

Yes, Jim i guess you are right again.
Blacks, black groups and churches DON'T care AT ALL when a black person kills another black, their family members or other blacks in thier neighborhoods.
there's never been anything said or done to try and stop it. at least I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT.
It's only when the people paid to protect in serve kill blacks that innocent black people shot dead is a horrible crime.
I wonder if there's ever been anything said or done by blacks about "black on black crime" in 50 years.
so How dare blacks complain about the one or 2 police killings per years right?

it's just annoying to hear all these complaints isn't it Jim?
people get shot by the police everyday. Sheesh.

folks should just MOVE ON and never complain about suspious police actions.
if they don't like it they should move to mexico.

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 11:05 AM
Yes, Jim i guess you are right again.
Blacks, black groups and churches DON'T care AT ALL when a black person kills another black, their family members or other blacks in thier neighborhoods.
there's never been anything said or done to try and stop it. at least I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT.
It's only when the people paid to protect in serve kill blacks that innocent black people shot dead is a horrible crime.
I wonder if there's ever been anything said or done by blacks about "black on black crime" in 50 years.
so How dare blacks complain about the one or 2 police killings per years right?

it's just annoying to hear all these complaints isn't it Jim?
people get shot by the police everyday. Sheesh.

folks should just MOVE ON and never complain about suspious police actions.
if they don't like it they should move to mexico.

Nope, I'm sure there are condemnations at churches. Probably a lot of disgust from neighbors too. I'm not claiming every black person in America fails to respond, never claimed as much. I said it was better than YOUR stances. You'll chime in endlessly when it comes to condemning a police officer, but are almost always silent in the threads I speak of. And black lives matter - seems to be solely about folks getting shot by white police I suppose, as I don't see a lot of activity from them in areas where it's not a cop shooting, yet the amount of lives lost are much more. Seems more about an agenda and less about lives mattering.

revelarts
10-22-2017, 11:20 AM
Nope, I'm sure there are condemnations at churches. Probably a lot of disgust from neighbors too. I'm not claiming every black person in America fails to respond, never claimed as much. I said it was better than YOUR stances. You'll chime in endlessly when it comes to condemning a police officer, but are almost always silent in the threads I speak of. And black lives matter - seems to be solely about folks getting shot by white police I suppose, as I don't see a lot of activity from them in areas where it's not a cop shooting, yet the amount of lives lost are much more. Seems more about an agenda and less about lives mattering.
You mentioned ALL lives matter Jim.
but I don't see you upset about dead blacks shot by cops OR blacks killed by other blacks. You mainly seem to complain "chime in endlessly" about how horrible BLM and other blacks are.

I've posted several LIST of Church, community and organizations replies/actions to stop "Black on Black Crime", that you always forget or ignore i don't know which.
But I Have'nt started ONE thread about specifically BLACK police shootings and have stayed out of MANY if not most of them Jim.
I HAVE replied to a few threads where the majority of replies there have been basically condemning the victims and/or justifying or assuming the police are not responsible in general, or should not be condemned "in general".

However I have to say Jim, that you and others here continually post race themed threads that typically put blacks in a bad light.
Then you say others are causing "division" and MY "stances" are bad?

well OK, I guess you're right.

Black Diamond
10-22-2017, 11:32 AM
but I don't see you upset about dead blacks shot by cops OR blacks killed by other blacks. You mainly seem to complain "chime in endlessly" about how horrible BLM and other blacks are.

I've posted several LIST of Church, community and organizations replies/actions to stop "Black on Black Crime", that you always forget or ignore i don't know which.
But I Have'nt started ONE thread about specifically BLACK police shootings and have stayed out of MANY if not most of them Jim.
I HAVE replied to a few threads where the majority of replies there have been basically condemning the victims and/or justifying or assuming the police are not responsible in general, or should not be condemned "in general".

However I have to say Jim, that you and others here continually post race themed threads that typically put blacks in a bad light.
Then you say others are causing "division" and MY "stances" are bad?

Yes. The more niggers get killed by cops the better.

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 11:35 AM

Nope. If a black cop is shot and makes the news, I'll post and condemn. If someone else posts it, I'll condemn it. I post a ton about blacks being killed by other blacks. You can play this game all you like, but you'll lose, as I am consistent in my condemnations of crap like that.

Neither, I recall you doing so. And that maybe accounts for one thread response out of an endless amount. YOU have opinions every time it's a cop shooting, but very rarely if ever find an opinion about Chicago and Detroit, which I post often about, and that's my point is all. There's a LOT LOT more lives lost in places like those.

Ok.

I HAVE replied to a few threads where the majority of replies there have been basically condemning the victims and/or justifying or assuming the police are not to responsible in general.

Ok, so you care about the times when it's a police shooting or something controversial.... what about the majority of dead folks though, the MORE than a majority dying?

I post current news stories that will come from many of the sites I visit daily, from lefty sites like MSNBC and CNN, to Breitbart, Townhall, RealClearPolitics and others. Nothing extreme. It's not my fault that these are the crimes happening and/or being reported. Sometimes those stories are about places like Chicago, because the shootings/murders seem to be forever ongoing and worsening.

Then you say others are causing "division" and MY "stances" are bad.

The division is by criminals, and the MSM for even taking sides and trying to propagate issues and events, and turn them into racial events. And then there are gangs/groups that are together, some for years, who's sole purpose is racial in nature. But it's always OTHERS responsible, not them. :rolleyes:

And stances would have to be looked at based on individual events, IMO. But my take was speaking about LACK of speaking up /posting about other things like Chicago. And please, posting a current events story which explains rising shootings for the year, for example, is not racial by any means. To claim they are racially themed or somehow there's a reason why a black person couldn't chime in, is BS.

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 11:41 AM

I know you're joking and pushing buttons, but IMO that's a bit fucked up. Revelarts is a black man and has never disrespected any of us here in any type of racial manner and has never freely used that word here. I think he should get that same level of respect in return. I know it's not aimed at him directly, but still.

I'm not taking away free speech or censoring. Folks are free to use the words of their choosing. Just please think sometimes when it appears it's directed at someone. Please. Rev pisses me off at times, but he's good people and has a daughter that may even read our stuff, or used to. :(

revelarts
10-22-2017, 12:15 PM
I know you're joking and pushing buttons, but IMO that's a bit fucked up. Revelarts is a black man and has never disrespected any of us here in any type of racial manner and has never freely used that word here. I think he should get that same level of respect in return. I know it's not aimed at him directly, but still.

I'm not taking away free speech or censoring. Folks are free to use the words of their choosing. Just please think sometimes when it appears it's directed at someone. Please. Rev pisses me off at times, but he's good people and has a daughter that may even read our stuff, or used to. :(

Jim, I sincerely appreciate the comment here.

But i have to say it is interesting that you give Black Diamond and others here the FULL benefit of the doubt about NOT meaning racist comments seriously. And seem to assume their comments shouldn't be construed as a negative against their views as possibly being a bit racist.
But you want to call me on out for being slanted/bias or maybe even racist for NOT replying (by your assessment) in the correct proportion to Cops shooting V Chicago/Detroit post.
You're accusing me of TERRIBLE bias for what i HAVEN"T said. But you can forgive, spin and kindly correct others clearly racist comments with some ease.

Is it possible that I could be granted AT LEAST the SAME amount of GRACE. And you maybe assume the best of me that I'm NOT really unbiased. Even though I SUPPOSEDLY don't comment in the RIGHT threads enough for you?

jimnyc
10-22-2017, 12:40 PM
Jim, I sincerely appreciate the comment here.

But i have to say it is interesting that you give Black Diamond and others here the FULL benefit of the doubt about NOT meaning racist comments seriously. And seem to assume their comments shouldn't be construed as a negative against their views as possibly being a bit racist.
But you want to call me on out for being slanted/bias or maybe even racist for NOT replying (by your assessment) in the correct proportion to Cops shooting V Chicago/Detroit post.

Is it possible that I could be granted AT LEAST the SAME amount of GRACE. And you maybe assume the best of me that I'm NOT really unbiased. Even though I SUPPOSEDLY don't comment in the RIGHT threads enough for you.

Are you fucking kidding me? I chimed in on a comment that wasn't involving me to begin with, to defend you out of respect, to defend a "friend". It was obviously racist, or I wouldn't have mentioned you were black, so that further respect could be brought forth, not that it should be necessary.

I called you out on something completely different, based on a long, long history of something happening.

Next time I'll simply condemn him for the usage of the word, even though it's within the rules, telling him I still see it as a racist comment and completely unnecessary. But I'll shut the fuck up about you, or mentioning you, or trying to show that the racist words are even worse in front of a "friend". :rolleyes:

hjmick
10-22-2017, 12:47 PM

Really? Is this how you roll?

Black Diamond
10-22-2017, 01:00 PM
Really? Is this how you roll?
No