PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Balls to Footballs and Basketballs Without Freedom Is Not Much Progress

jimnyc
10-23-2017, 02:59 PM
Without freedom huh? And so many back Kap, and he says that black people are oppressed in America. Unbelievable. And the black community will and does listen to folks like Jackson. How many will believe it? Run with it?

Freedom & money and EVERYTHING that I had available to myself, every black person has that same access and availability, but will swear otherwise and all have some sort of story to go along with it. Yeah, while they get freebies for shit at home, shit at schools and everywhere else those with a handout will go. Not everyone extends that hand, thankfully, and not everyone listens to or believes crap like what these 2 have to say.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows"

---

Jesse Jackson: Going From Picking Cotton Balls to Picking Footballs and Basketballs Without Freedom Is Not Much Progress

Fox Sports 1’s “Undisputed” brought civil rights activist Rev. Jesse Jackson on to discuss the National Anthem protests in the NFL.

Jackson bashed Trump for referring to the anthem kneelers as “sons of b******,” and then took aim at the NFL.

“To go from picking cotton balls to picking footballs and basketballs without freedom is not very much progress,” Jackson said Monday.

Jackson said the NFL not guaranteeing full contracts and allowing owners to cut National Anthem protesters without having to pay out the full contract, unlike in MLB and the NBA, is “workplace harassment” and “illegal.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/23/jesse-jackson-going-from-picking-cotton-balls-to-picking-footballs-and-basketballs-without-freedom-is-not-much-progress/

Gunny
10-23-2017, 03:17 PM
How about THE OPPORTUNITY to "pick footballs"? That requires the freedom symbolized by our flag and anthem. Wouldn't have it if I was running sh*t, and Jackson must be REAL weak (as usual) on his NFL history. Prior to the 80s, NFL players had jobs during the off-season, and early on, they worked full-time and played football on weekends for peanuts. Ernie Ladd quit the NFL because he could make $100k in pro wrestling and about $20k at pro football.

Haven't gotten anywhere? A rookie riding the bench makes twice what I ever made at the most. So cry me a f*ckin' river.

Black Diamond
10-23-2017, 03:26 PM
If it's so miserable, leave.

Gunny
10-23-2017, 03:36 PM
If it's so miserable, leave.Jesse Jackson? That man's made a fortune keeping "racism" alive. He, Sharpton, Farrakhan and their ilk are ALL wealthier than most whites. Just part of the sham that racism is.