PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptists strike again

08-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Apparently now they are going to protest the funerals of those who died in the Utah coal mine collapse and the Minnesota bridge collapse.

Seriously what on earth possesses people to act this way? I cant believe they honestly think that this is God's work or this is how to get their message out. its just completely ludicrous.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695200231,00.html

JohnDoe
08-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Couldn't agree with you more!

5stringJeff
08-12-2007, 05:32 PM
The Freedom Riders just need to run these people over. What a waste of oxygen.

Nukeman
08-12-2007, 05:36 PM
I say that when one of these NUT JOBS dies we all go there and cheer and thank God for ridding the world of a crazy SOB.

Wouldn't that just be a perfect ending to thier day if everyone cheered and celebrated about one of them dieing???

What do yaaa say should we get the ball rolling or not......

Mr. P
08-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Apparently now they are going to protest the funerals of those who died in the Utah coal mine collapse and the Minnesota bridge collapse.

Seriously what on earth possesses people to act this way? I cant believe they honestly think that this is God's work or this is how to get their message out. its just completely ludicrous.

Their interpretation of the bible I'm afraid. Tis the result of something that can't be proven...lots of wackos flock to it to claim they understand.

Gunny
08-12-2007, 06:00 PM

I wonder by what right they use the name "Baptist." They don't preach any Baptist doctrine I ever learned.

-Cp
08-12-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm tellin ya .. where are the "Snipers for Idiots" when we need em?

Can't we convince one of those terrorists being held in Gitmo to strap on a bomb and go into their church some Sunday?

Honestly.. these MORONS have GOT TO GO!

Gunny
08-12-2007, 06:07 PM

Can't we convince one of those terrorists being held in Gitmo to strap on a bomb and go into their church some Sunday?

How much you payin'?

08-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Their interpretation of the bible I'm afraid. Tis the result of something that can't be proven...lots of wackos flock to it to claim they understand.

Id like to know where in the Bible it tells people to protest funerals and be happy about their deaths.

08-12-2007, 06:20 PM

wouldnt that make us just as bad as they are?

Mr. P
08-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Id like to know where in the Bible it tells people to protest funerals and be happy about their deaths.

Ask em. They have a web site.

JohnDoe
08-12-2007, 07:39 PM
wouldnt that make us just as bad as they are?yes, it would!

Gunny
08-12-2007, 09:47 PM
yes, it would!

Sometimes you just have to smite them hip and thigh with the jawbone of an ass. RSR better watch his carefully, since I'm fresh out of jawbones.:laugh2:

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 12:16 PM

And how much do we have to pay them to work a little over-time?

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 12:29 PM

Apparently they think that the deaths are Gods punishment on America for "giving into the fag agenda", and that protesting the deceased at funerals will somehow persuade gay marriage advocates to change their ways.

I'm not sure that I would advocate killing these nutcases, but does anyone remember that scene from Blues Brothers where the brothers drive their car over the bridge that the Illinois Nazis are protesting on, forcing them all to dive into the river for cover? That would probably be appropriate in this case.

eighballsidepocket
08-15-2007, 07:40 PM
The bible says so many times that there will be false preachers, bringing false gospels. Most will be more covert in their modes of operation; even fooling many of the true Christians into their webs of twisted biblical logic. These folks are just plain abherrent or so non-Christian and non-biblical, that it's just plain morbid, and sad.

I know that God won't let this continue. Just read the bible. Anyone that blatantly uses God's name in vain in speech and action and brings embarrassment to God, His Son, and the Christian body/church, are in for a "bruise'in". Mark my words!

Folks can trully be deluded into believing they are Christians, when they are so far off from God, it's down right pitiful. There are so many hideous folks from the past in history that claimed to be Christians and enacted or did such horrendous things against humanity, using God's name as their reason. God won't let it continue. Mark my words. Actually, mark His words. :)