PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Media Worry: 'Steve Bannon May Run for President'

jimnyc
10-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Oh man, that would be fun to just watch heads explode for a few weeks! I don't think he would ever have a chance anyway.

--

Liberal Media Worry: 'Steve Bannon May Run for President'

Clearly, liberal media like The Hill have completely lost it:

A Bannon presidential candidacy could occur in 2020 if Trump leaves office before his term is concluded or if Trump decides for some reason to not run for a second term. A Bannon candidacy could occur in 2024 if Trump runs for a second term and is defeated, or if Trump is reelected and annoints Bannon as his successor.

Bannon is doing everything a presidential candidate would do:

He is traveling around the country, cajoling ideological allies to run in primaries against traditional Republicans;

mobilizing an insurgent grass-roots challenge to the dazed Republican power structure;

attacking virtually every major Republican leader in Congress and the last Republican president;

building a network of mega-donors who write massive checks to elect Republicans they support or defeat Republicans they oppose; and

creating a substantial base of small donors.

Could Bannon ultimately be nominated as the GOP candidate for president? You bet he could. In the coming months, the political world will witness the first cannon fired in the battle for the Republican presidential nomination for 2020.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/liberal-media-worry-steve-bannon-may-run-president/

Black Diamond
10-25-2017, 01:39 PM
Bannon 2024.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-25-2017, 04:28 PM
I still want Cruz.

I wouldn't have a problem voting for Rand Paul either. He seems to be the new voice of reason in the republican party.

NightTrain
10-25-2017, 04:38 PM
No, no, no.

We already have Pence penciled in for 2024 through 2032.

We can squeeze Bannon in for 2032, if that works for you?

High_Plains_Drifter
10-25-2017, 04:49 PM
No, no, no.

We already have Pence penciled in for 2024 through 2032.

We can squeeze Bannon in for 2032, if that works for you?
Pence... :rolleyes:

I'm not so sure about him, pard. He's good VP material, but not sure he should sit in the big chair.