View Full Version : 3 killed in Church shooting

08-12-2007, 07:04 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070812/ap_on_re_us/church_shooting

Even church isnt safe nowadays:(

waterrescuedude2000
08-12-2007, 07:18 PM

Quote from the article "The shooting followed the 1 p.m. service, which is held in Spanish"

:clap: Well as far as I'm concerned that is 3 less illegals on welfare. :clap:

As Theodore Roosevelt puts it,

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

08-12-2007, 07:24 PM
I dont really care if the three killed were immigrants, illegal or otherwise, it was still wrong and im disgusted that you could cheer for the death of anyone.

Deport them? yeah, but killing them? no man, we cant cross that line.

waterrescuedude2000
08-12-2007, 07:32 PM
I dont really care if the three killed were immigrants, illegal or otherwise, it was still wrong and im disgusted that you could cheer for the death of anyone.

Deport them? yeah, but killing them? no man, we cant cross that line.

Would it or would it not stop the illegalls from coming here??? If we start shooting at them at the border they will quit coming illegally or try and find another way I do say that we should start with rubber bullets see if it does any good.. I see them as a threat to national security. Any undocumented person should not be here. How many kids have been raped and or killed by illegals in the last few months???? TOO MANY. I am sick and tired of our country being invaded by illegals and we have to get a tough stance. Or take away their jobs I dont care how we do it peacefully or otherwise. And we have Mexicans saying they are going to invade our country peacefully or otherwise. Why do you think they have 10 kids each??? Yes I prefer getting rid of them peacefully. But regaurdless we need to take a stand.

gabosaurus
08-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Another victory for the gun nuts. Each multiple slaying raises woodies all over the nation.

08-12-2007, 08:03 PM
you guys are happy about murder and thats just plain wrong. There is nothing joyful about taking someone elses life, even when its necessary.

LiberalNation
08-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Well as far as I'm concerned that is 3 less illegals on welfare.
and people wonder how genocides happen. It's attitudes just like this that can fuel a Nazi gas chamber.

waterrescuedude2000
08-12-2007, 08:18 PM
you guys are happy about murder and thats just plain wrong. There is nothing joyful about taking someone elses life, even when its necessary.

I totally agree that there is nothing joyful but I do believe it necessary as they are a threat to national security how do you think the terrorists cross our borders??? quite a few of the illegals have criminal records and are wanted in their respective countries. I was overseas while in the military in a few places. So lets just start calling them "Americans" Why not? Senator Reid is doing it.. Lets just hand them our country on a silver platter. I didnt spend as much time in the military as I did to see that happen to the nation I love sorry. I cant even go to work without being asked 15 times a day if I speak spanish. Fuq no and I refuse to learn welcome to america fuckers learn my language and be a law abiding citizen and pay your taxes if you want to work in our country. I am sick and tired of driving down the street and seeing signs everywhere that arent in english refer to Theodore Roosevelt speech.

waterrescuedude2000
08-12-2007, 08:25 PM
and people wonder how genocides happen. It's attitudes just like this that can fuel a Nazi gas chamber.

If you read further down. I said that we needed to stop illegal immigration not kill all the hispanics. I have nothing against them if they are here legally and speak the enlish language and pay taxes and abide by our laws.

LiberalNation
08-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Yes you did, later. That doesn't negate your first words which my post was specifically in responce to. Which said it's okay if those type people are killed cuz they speak spanish. Essentially because of who they were. If you didn't mean it okay, I'll take my words back as well, but if you did, mine stand.

nevadamedic
08-12-2007, 08:31 PM
If you read further down. I said that we needed to stop illegal immigration not kill all the hispanics. I have nothing against them if they are here legally and speak the enlish language and pay taxes and abide by our laws.

We euthanize dogs and cats when there are to many of them, we need to start expanding that.

waterrescuedude2000
08-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Yes you did, later. That doesn't negate your first words which my post was specifically in responce to. Which said it's okay if those type people are killed cuz they speak spanish. Essentially because of who they were. If you didn't mean it okay, I'll take my words back as well, but if you did, mine stand.

Ok I spent time as an american soldier. Had a few overseas deployments as well. But anyways that said and done. I am not saying cause of their language. But they do live in our country and need to be able to speak english as Theodore said there is room for but one language english. I do agree with that and :salute: him for his speech which was in 1907. But anyways I don't care if they speak english and spanish fine.
But as far as speaking spanish in our country I find offensive. The clowns come into our country and expect us to learn spanish?? Not gonna happen. I know that at the school my mom teaches at which is mainly hispanics. They have teachers that volunteer time to teach english to parents and family of students. They offer free night classes. But anyways I am not saying shoot them because of their language. I believe that anyone crossing our borders illegally is a threat to national security and should be dealt with as such. If that means using lethal force to stop it then its neccesary. If its kids then thats a different matter but should still be deported. If they are sent back as orphans then too bad the family should have thought of that before breaking our laws. If we can find a peaceful way of securing our borders and them stopping such as taking away their jobs. Or letting them work here and tax them 60 percent of their check for being here illegally. I'm sure that would be a peaceful way of stopping illegals. War is sometimes necessary thats life. And in war innocents die also that is just a fact of life civilians have died in every war in the history of mankind. If I was to see a 12 year old kid with a gun then I would not hesitate to defend myself period. And I'll be god damned if I stand Idly by and let some bunch of illegals turn our country to a dump!!! I WILL NOT STAND IDLY BY AND WATCH OUR COUNTRY INVADED AND TURNED TO A DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
08-13-2007, 05:13 AM
Ok I spent time as an american soldier. Had a few overseas deployments as well. But anyways that said and done. I am not saying cause of their language. But they do live in our country and need to be able to speak english as Theodore said there is room for but one language english. I do agree with that and :salute: him for his speech which was in 1907. But anyways I don't care if they speak english and spanish fine.
But as far as speaking spanish in our country I find offensive. The clowns come into our country and expect us to learn spanish?? Not gonna happen. I know that at the school my mom teaches at which is mainly hispanics. They have teachers that volunteer time to teach english to parents and family of students. They offer free night classes. But anyways I am not saying shoot them because of their language. I believe that anyone crossing our borders illegally is a threat to national security and should be dealt with as such. If that means using lethal force to stop it then its neccesary. If its kids then thats a different matter but should still be deported. If they are sent back as orphans then too bad the family should have thought of that before breaking our laws. If we can find a peaceful way of securing our borders and them stopping such as taking away their jobs. Or letting them work here and tax them 60 percent of their check for being here illegally. I'm sure that would be a peaceful way of stopping illegals. War is sometimes necessary thats life. And in war innocents die also that is just a fact of life civilians have died in every war in the history of mankind. If I was to see a 12 year old kid with a gun then I would not hesitate to defend myself period.

Thank you for your service!!!!!

red states rule
08-13-2007, 05:14 AM
We euthanize dogs and cats when there are to many of them, we need to start expanding that.

Only when nobody wants them - we can send the illegals back to their home country

actsnoblemartin
08-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Until we have a deterent that stops illegal aliens, from coming here illegally, which means they are committing a criminal act, which by defintion makes them a criminal, then demanding citizenship, with all the rights we hold so dear. It will ruin this country. Not because most of them are of hispanic origin, but because the vast majority of the illegals, do not speak our language, commit identity fraud just to work. Drain the national, state, and local budget, while not giving a dam, that their actions, lower our standard of living in many areas. Education, Healthcare, Jobs.

9.5 million of the 47 million un-insured are illegal.

One county in texas is now putting them in jail for 6 months after they cross illegally and then deporting them. All options, cannot be taken off the table, simply because they are mostly not white, and some of you are afraid of the pro-illegal crowed labeling you racist. Our country is up for grabs. Either we fight for it, or we lost it.

In short, as heinous as some of your believe it sounds, I support shooting illegals, with rubber bullets or real ones, or any other measure, that stops them from entering illegally from the north, south, east and west, and taking all measures to punish their supporters and enablers, Including all in the pro-illegal crowd who aid and abet them.. Including churches and citizens who give them food, jobs, and/or shelter.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 03:22 AM
Until we have a deterent that stops illegal aliens, from coming here illegally, which means they are committing a criminal act, which by defintion makes them a criminal, then demanding citizenship, with all the rights we hold so dear. It will ruin this country. Not because most of them are of hispanic origin, but because the vast majority of the illegals, do not speak our language, commit identity fraud just to work. Drain the national, state, and local budget, while not giving a dam, that their actions, lower our standard of living in many areas. Education, Healthcare, Jobs.

9.5 million of the 47 million un-insured are illegal.

One county in texas is now putting them in jail for 6 months after they cross illegally and then deporting them. All options, cannot be taken off the table, simply because they are mostly not white, and some of you are afraid of the pro-illegal crowed labeling you racist. Our country is up for grabs. Either we fight for it, or we lost it.

In short, as heinous as some of your believe it sounds, I support shooting illegals, with rubber bullets or real ones, or any other measure, that stops them from entering illegally from the north, south, east and west, and taking all measures to punish their supporters and enablers, Including all in the pro-illegal crowd who aid and abet them.. Including churches and citizens who give them food, jobs, and/or shelter.

We need to seal the borders, then work on getting the ones here illegaly out of the country

waterrescuedude2000
08-14-2007, 09:03 PM
:clap: RSR and noble

red states rule
08-15-2007, 03:45 AM
:clap: RSR and noble

Now if more people would speak up to the politicans, and keep the pressure on.........

waterrescuedude2000
08-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Almost every member of the US Senate even wrote some congressmen and our governor and asked them not to support the amnesty bill. Also all of these ILLEGALS protesting savage right now have acknowledged they are illegals and the deportation buses didn't show WTF???? WAY TO GO GOVERNATOR!!! Another reason arnold should never be president. But wait he cant be unless they change laws for him....

red states rule
08-16-2007, 05:46 AM
Almost every member of the US Senate even wrote some congressmen and our governor and asked them not to support the amnesty bill. Also all of these ILLEGALS protesting savage right now have acknowledged they are illegals and the deportation buses didn't show WTF???? WAY TO GO GOVERNATOR!!! Another reason arnold should never be president. But wait he cant be unless they change laws for him....

Why it is a problem for the local, state, and federal folks to ENFORCE the law - I will never know