PDA

View Full Version : For Jim

Abbey Marie
11-02-2017, 08:55 AM
@<a href="http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1" target="_blank">jimnyc</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u_JWEyG2vM

jimnyc
11-02-2017, 08:58 AM
That's one of the cutest things in the world!! I so so want one!!

Abbey Marie
11-02-2017, 09:01 AM
That's one of the cutest things in the world!! I so so want one!!

They are so human-like it's scary!

I couldn't embed it...

jimnyc
11-02-2017, 09:04 AM
They are so human-like it's scary!

I couldn't embed it...

They are like watching miniature hairy humans!!

Abbey Marie
11-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Btw, in trying everything to embed this, I accidentally discovered that YouTube on my iPad can automatically send a YouTube video to my TV. It even knew I have a Samsung TV. I looked up and without trying, there was the video on my TV.
Sheesh! We have no privacy anymore, do we?

jimnyc
11-02-2017, 09:27 AM
Btw, in trying everything to embed this, I accidentally discovered that YouTube on my iPad can automatically send a YouTube video to my TV. It even knew I have a Samsung TV. I looked up and without trying, there was the video on my TV.
Sheesh! We have no privacy anymore, do we?

The easiest way? - manually!

Copy the link of the page you are on, just the web address.

Then come into the post here and paste it.

Then all you need to do is add the VIDEO tags around the address. That's the word VIDEO with brackets around it to open. Then after the address, close it with brackets around the word VIDEO again, but this time the bracket needs to start with the backslash to close it - as in [/

darin
11-02-2017, 09:53 AM
And to think....the DNA that makes up that beautiful animal just happened by ACCIDENT...RANDOMLY.... (sigh)

High_Plains_Drifter
11-02-2017, 09:59 AM
And to think....the DNA that makes up that beautiful animal just happened by ACCIDENT...RANDOMLY.... (sigh)
........... :rolleyes: ............ :laugh: ............ :clap:

KitchenKitten99
11-07-2017, 04:41 PM
They are cute as long as they are nowhere near me. The only 'primates' I can handle being around (aside from my children) are the lemurs because they look more like raccoons or other type of critter and not a 'monkey'.

I have no idea why when I get near them, I have this incredible urge to kill them out of a strange, if not irrational fear.

darin
11-08-2017, 02:39 AM
ANYTHING POSTED

#blastfromthepast

KitchenKitten99
11-08-2017, 09:31 AM
#blastfromthepast

lol, I pop in now and then to read and whatnot. I just don't post much because I really don't have much of value to add to the conversation. Plus I get a better gauge of the news and what the truth is from the conversations on here.

darin
11-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Good to see ya!

KitchenKitten99
11-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Good to see ya!

Back at ya. :salute: