PDA

View Full Version : How is it that... ??

High_Plains_Drifter
11-04-2017, 08:05 AM
... the two members, Tim Tebow and Bobby Boucher, both, on the day they join and that's their last activity, sit at the top of the list for "Top Posters" with well north of 150,000 posts each... IN ONE DAY?

hjmick
11-04-2017, 08:53 AM
I think it's rigged... but I can't be sure...

hjmick
11-04-2017, 08:54 AM
At least we know Terry Bradshaw will never appear up there, I'm pretty sure that fucker can't read much less type...

NightTrain
11-04-2017, 08:58 AM
... the two members, Tim Tebow and Bobby Boucher, both, on the day they join and that's their last activity, sit at the top of the list for "Top Posters" with well north of 150,000 posts each... IN ONE DAY?

They're really fast typers.

Don't hate.

darin
11-04-2017, 09:01 AM
Because Jim made those accounts and post-counts, and he and I sometimes edit their user names from old Steelers to Seahawks and back and forth - since they've been in their current names I'm good with it. But if they become steelers again, all bets are off :)

High_Plains_Drifter
11-04-2017, 10:17 AM
They're really fast typers.

Don't hate.

Because Jim made those accounts and post-counts, and he and I sometimes edit their user names from old Steelers to Seahawks and back and forth - since they've been in their current names I'm good with it. But if they become steelers again, all bets are off :)
JOKESTERS, aye.......... :slap: ............ :laugh2:

Bilgerat
11-04-2017, 10:48 AM

I think it's rigged... but I can't be sure...

Russian collaboration!

Black Diamond
11-04-2017, 11:57 AM
At least we know Terry Bradshaw will never appear up there, I'm pretty sure that fucker can't read much less type...
Can he spell cat if you spot him the c and the t? (Waiting for jims right hook) Gunny. Little Hollywood Henderson vibe today.

Abbey Marie
11-04-2017, 01:11 PM

Who do you think put Lawrence Taylor in there?
:coffee:

Gunny
11-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Can he spell cat if you spot him the c and the t? (Waiting for jims right hook) @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30). Little Hollywood Henderson vibe today.I would definitely have at least Jack Lambert in there. Maybe Joe Greene. Both FAR superior athletes to Lawrence Taylor who started playing after the tutu's were handed out.

Andy ANY Seattle Seagull is unworthy of mention.

Cowboys? Bob Lily, Chuck Howley, Lee Roy Jordan, Mel Renfro, Walt Garrison, Calvin Hill ...

hjmick
11-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Dan Pastorini...

Black Diamond
11-04-2017, 04:57 PM
I always liked Dan Hampton

Gunny
11-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Dan Pastorini...The Archie Manning of the Houston Oilers :laugh:. Talk about two, tough as nails QBs. Manning and Pastorini took beatings that would put today's prima donna's out by the 2nd quarter :laugh:

Gunny
11-04-2017, 05:19 PM
I always liked Dan HamptonUntil he bacame a pro wrestler. He was lousy as Hell. His Gimmick (I was a world champion Chicago Bear) did NOT translate into pro wrestling talent.

hjmick
11-04-2017, 05:58 PM
The Archie Manning of the Houston Oilers :laugh:. Talk about two, tough as nails QBs. Manning and Pastorini took beatings that would put today's prima donna's out by the 2nd quarter :laugh:

No doubt about that.

I lived in Houston when he played for the Oilers, still can't believe Adams traded him for Stabler...

Black Diamond
11-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Until he bacame a pro wrestler. He was lousy as Hell. His Gimmick (I was a world champion Chicago Bear) did NOT translate into pro wrestling talent.
No I wouldn't think it would. Lol.

Gunny
11-04-2017, 06:36 PM
No doubt about that.

I lived in Houston when he played for the Oilers, still can't believe Adams traded him for Stabler...I never cared for the Oilers. Adams would never put the money into the team he needed to. He thought "I got Pastorini" or "I got Campbell" we should win. Ten other players on the team, bubba. THEN Judas Iscariot moved the team to TN.

Gunny
11-04-2017, 06:39 PM
No I wouldn't think it would. Lol.It worked for quite a few guys especially in the 60s and 70s, but they had personalities. Hampton had none. He just came off as a jerk, and I don't mean a wrestling heel jerk. just a jerk.

Know what? My bad. I'm thinking of McMichael.

Black Diamond
11-04-2017, 06:42 PM
It worked for quite a few guys especially in the 60s and 70s, but they had personalities. Hampton had none. He just came off as a jerk, and I don't mean a wrestling heel jerk. just a jerk.

Know what? My bad. I'm thinking of McMichael.
Sounds more like something Steve would do. Plus Hampton had rubber bands for knees by the time he was done playing. McMichael did bears games on the radio and couldn't control his language.

Gunny
11-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Sounds more like something Steve would do. Plus Hampton had rubber bands for knees by the time he was done playing. McMichael did bears games on the radio and couldn't control his language.Racist, I know, but all I remember is the Bears had two defensive white guys on the line :laugh:

jimnyc
11-05-2017, 01:18 PM

And then WTF? Now it looks like JuJu Smith-Schuster and Ryan Shazier, both took their speed here to DP and blasted out about the same amount of posts, once overnight again!!