PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Hillary look like Adolph Shitler???

waterrescuedude2000
08-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Look at my avatar...

waterrescuedude2000
08-14-2007, 12:00 AM
No one has comments about this?? Give her black hair and she looks like adolph

actsnoblemartin
08-14-2007, 12:02 AM
she kinda does, but adolph was much more honest then her.

waterrescuedude2000
08-14-2007, 12:05 AM

:clap: Would rep you if i could but i cant until tommorow

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 12:38 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1364/1112321452_85313a6865_o.jpg

waterrescuedude2000
08-14-2007, 01:20 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1364/1112321452_85313a6865_o.jpg

Comedy!!!!!! :laugh2:

red states rule
08-14-2007, 04:51 AM
When you gotta to go, you gotta go

theHawk
08-14-2007, 08:35 AM
LOL it is kinda scary that her eyes look like Hitler's.

theHawk
08-14-2007, 08:37 AM

:laugh2: so Rep worthy!

red states rule
08-14-2007, 09:01 AM
not a #1 best seller

The ClayTaurus
08-14-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm no fan of Hillary, but comparing her (or anyone for that matter) to Hitler is a bit over the top to me. Something a liberal would do (oh wait, they do!)

red states rule
08-14-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm no fan of Hillary, but comparing her (or anyone for that matter) to Hitler is a bit over the top to me. Something a liberal would do (oh wait, they do!)

and the libs do not like it when it is thrown back at them

The ClayTaurus
08-14-2007, 09:24 AM
and the libs do not like it when it is thrown back at themSo do you actually equate Hitler and Hillary, or are you just doing it to piss libs off?

red states rule
08-14-2007, 09:32 AM
So do you actually equate Hitler and Hillary, or are you just doing it to piss libs off?

None of my pictures equate Hillary with Hitler

The worst is Hillary's face in the bottom of a urinal

The ClayTaurus
08-14-2007, 09:48 AM
None of my pictures equate Hillary with Hitler

The worst is Hillary's face in the bottom of a urinalSo are you ok with comparing/equating Hillary to Hitler or not?

red states rule
08-14-2007, 09:50 AM
So are you ok with comparing/equating Hillary to Hitler or not?

It is something called free speech

I will not compare her to Hitler - she provides enough good material for me I do not need to play the Hitler card

The ClayTaurus
08-14-2007, 09:53 AM
It is something called free speech

I will not compare her to Hitler - she provides enough good material for me I do not need to play the Hitler cardComplete dodge of the question, although a nice subtle ploy with the free speech thing.

I will ask you again: Are you, RSR, ok with comparing/equating Hillary to Hitler. I am not asking you if you want to ban it or censor it. I'm asking you, from a moral perspective, if you condone comparing/equating Hillary to Hitler.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Complete dodge of the question, although a nice subtle ploy with the free speech thing.

I will ask you again: Are you, RSR, ok with comparing/equating Hillary to Hitler. I am not asking you if you want to ban it or censor it. I'm asking you, from a moral perspective, if you condone comparing/equating Hillary to Hitler.

Why is my opinion, all of a sudden, so important? I do not see any "moderate" liberals taking other liberals to task for posting Hitler like pics of Bush

Personally, I will not do the comparison.

The ClayTaurus
08-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Why is my opinion, all of a sudden, so important? I do not see any "moderate" liberals taking other liberals to task for posting Hitler like pics of Bush

Personally, I will not do the comparison.Your opinion is relavent because (so far) you're the only person who has responded to my post. Quit deflecting to what others are or are not doing and just answer whether or not you condone the comparison. It's not hard. I don't condone the comparison. Do you?

Point me to a thread here on DP of people comparing Bush (or anyone) to Hitler, and I will respond accordingly.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Your opinion is relavent because (so far) you're the only person who has responded to my post. Quit deflecting to what others are or are not doing and just answer whether or not you condone the comparison. It's not hard. I don't condone the comparison. Do you?

Point me to a thread here on DP of people comparing Bush (or anyone) to Hitler, and I will respond accordingly.

I do not like them so I will not post similiar pics. What others do is up to them

as far as others posting Hitler like Bush pics

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=104379#post104379

The ClayTaurus
08-14-2007, 11:43 AM
I do not like them so I will not post similiar pics. What others do is up to them

as far as others posting Hitler like Bush pics

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=104379#post104379Fair is fair (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=104984#post104984).

red states rule
08-14-2007, 11:44 AM
I just try to ignore all of them

GW in Ohio
08-14-2007, 12:23 PM

So does your momma....

The ClayTaurus
08-14-2007, 12:34 PM
So does your momma.......

red states rule
08-14-2007, 12:39 PM
So does your momma....

and your point is?

GW in Ohio
08-14-2007, 01:20 PM
and your point is?

Your momma....

red states rule
08-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Your momma....

This is what I get for trying to carry on a conversation with a kook liberal

darin
08-14-2007, 01:35 PM
This is as stupid as the bush-monkey pics and what-not. It's plain silliness.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 01:37 PM
This is as stupid as the bush-monkey pics and what-not. It's plain silliness.

I don't mind the funny pics of Hillary. In order to be funny there must be an element of truth to it

darin
08-14-2007, 01:38 PM
There's no truth to Hillary being a hitler - except, perhaps, she's likely against Free speech, AND 'for' special rights for a select few.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 01:40 PM
There's no truth to Hillary being a hitler - except, perhaps, she's likely against Free speech, AND 'for' special rights for a select few.

and how they both react when anyone disagrees with them

darin
08-14-2007, 01:41 PM
and how they both react when anyone disagrees with them

Kill millions?

red states rule
08-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Kill millions?

no, but they both fly into rages and have temper tantrums

darin
08-14-2007, 01:42 PM
btw - the avatar would be better - not that it's any good anyway -but at least better if "Sieg" was spelled correctly :) The way it's shown, it'd be pronounced 's-eyeg'. E before I makes 'eye' sound, in german. I before E makes 'eeee' sound. :)

red states rule
08-14-2007, 01:49 PM
btw - the avatar would be better - not that it's any good anyway -but at least better if "Sieg" was spelled correctly :) The way it's shown, it'd be pronounced 's-eyeg'. E before I makes 'eye' sound, in german. I before E makes 'eeee' sound. :)

I like this Hillary pic the best

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 01:53 PM

It's her demeanor, not her politics, that are Hitleresque. She has a reputation for insulting people, abusing her staff, acting like she is entitled to political power, and generally behaving in a very controlling and authoritarian fashion.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 01:56 PM
It's her demeanor, not her politics, that are Hitleresque. She has a reputation for insulting people, abusing her staff, acting like she is entitled to political power, and generally behaving in a very controlling and authoritarian fashion.

and those facts are coming from people who worked for her. She is so much like Bill in those areas

darin
08-14-2007, 02:03 PM

blah - it's stupid to compare people in politics - in our nation - to off-the-wall mass-murderers.

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 02:50 PM
blah - it's stupid to compare people in politics - in our nation - to off-the-wall mass-murderers.

Well, it's supposed to be more humorous than serious. Although Hillary has made a few anti-semitic comments, nobody expects her to advocate genocide anytime soon. But then again Howard Dean declared himself a metrosexual last season, and Obama recently stated that he would like to invade Pakistan, so I suppose anything can happen in election season.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, it's supposed to be more humorous than serious. Although Hillary has made a few anti-semitic comments, nobody expects her to advocate genocide anytime soon. But then again Howard Dean declared himself a metrosexual last season, and Obama recently stated that he would like to invade Pakistan, so I suppose anything can happen in election season.

She made several and been given a pass each time by the liberal media

President Hillary Clinton, on her first day in office, confronting the mess Bush and Cheney created in Iraq.....

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:H60cTEY1lLbR4M:http://poljunk.gloriousnoise.com/images/hillary.jpg

more like watching the Electoral College vote count going against her on election night

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 09:55 PM
She made several and been given a pass each time by the liberal media

I know. Now, compare that to Senator Allen being railroaded out of Virginia for calling some supporter of his Democratic opponent, who was following Allen around with a video recorder, "macaca". And Allen later said that he didn't even know what the word meant.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 10:04 PM

she is a lawyer...........

waterrescuedude2000
08-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Your momma....

Are you 5 years old???

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 10:13 PM
she is a lawyer...........

I'm applying to law school right now manu, so allow me to assure you, your JD is not a license to treat all the people around you like human waste. Don't make excuses for her. Hillary doesn't need to treat everyone around her with derision and total contempt in order to advance her career, she just does it because she is a selfish and controlling person who doesn't care about anyone besides herself.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm applying to law school right now manu, so allow me to assure you, your JD is not a license to treat all the people around you like human waste. Don't make excuses for her. Hillary doesn't need to treat everyone around her with derision and total contempt in order to advance her career, she just does it because she is a selfish and controlling person who doesn't care about anyone besides herself.

my family is all criminal defense attorneys and politicians....

she acts like a lawyer....

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 10:58 PM

So you come from a whole family of controlling anti-Semitic bitches who spit on secret service agents and think they are entitled to hold the reigns of national power? Those family reunions must be charming.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 03:48 AM
Are you 5 years old???

What do you have against 5 year olds?

Must be interesting table talk during the Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners

I know. Now, compare that to Senator Allen being railroaded out of Virginia for calling some supporter of his Democratic opponent, who was following Allen around with a video recorder, "macaca". And Allen later said that he didn't even know what the word meant.

We all know the liberal media gives her a pass no matter what the issue, Her racist comments, her lies, and her corruption

http://www.counterpunch.org/gavin01102004.html

Hillary failed to get her Hillary care plan passed into law - so now she plays a nurse in a photo op and that makes everything right again. (at least to the liberal media)

'Today' Follows Nurse Hillary on Her Rounds in Labor Union Stunt
By Geoffrey Dickens | August 14, 2007 - 12:01 ET
Yet another Democratic candidate played nurse for a day, as part of a stunt to garner labor union support, and once again "Today" show's cameras were there to cover the photo-op. On this morning's "Today" show, NBC's Andrea Mitchell followed Hillary Clinton as she made the rounds with a nurse to, both soften her image, and suck up to the Service Employees International Union.

Interestingly, "Today" didn't give Hillary quite the same glowing profile it gave Obama last week, as Meredith Vieira expressed some skepticism as she asked: "Do you think the public buys any of this?" However, viewers were still treated to shots of Hillary talking to patients and sitting down with the nurse's family to say grace at the kitchen table as Mitchell dutifully declared: "She got her hands wet."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2007/08/14/today-follows-nurse-hillary-her-rounds-labor-union-stunt

and those are her good points
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=515&d=1187174656

GW in Ohio
08-15-2007, 08:41 AM

Sounds to me like ol' Hillary is presidential timber........

GW in Ohio
08-15-2007, 08:43 AM
President Hillary Clinton, on her first day in office, confronting the mess Bush and Cheney created in Iraq.....

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:H60cTEY1lLbR4M:http://poljunk.gloriousnoise.com/images/hillary.jpg

glockmail
08-15-2007, 08:58 AM

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:H60cTEY1lLbR4M:http://poljunk.gloriousnoise.com/images/hillary.jpg Naw she's looking at Bill's pecker.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 09:09 AM

about to be tossed onto a bonfire

waterrescuedude2000
08-15-2007, 11:39 PM
Even Bill doesn't want Hitlery just ask Monica!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

red states rule
08-16-2007, 06:00 AM

Monica will not vote for Dems in 08. She said Dems have left a bad taste in her mouth. Was she talking about Bill or Hillary?

Black Lance
08-16-2007, 01:12 PM

Actually, in modern politics, it's usually benefitial to be a likeable person, as opposed to an evil bitch who condescends to the voters even as she asks for their support.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 04:24 AM
Actually, in modern politics, it's usually benefitial to be a likeable person, as opposed to an evil bitch who condescends to the voters even as she asks for their support.

You never jnow which Hillary you will get when he speaks. Will it be the Southern Hillary, the screaming Hillary, the soft spoken Hillary, the hawk Hillary, or the dove Hillary?

It depends who is in the crowd and if the TV cameras are there filming the event

nevadamedic
08-17-2007, 12:41 PM

Poser.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:09 PM
"The latest political rumor is that if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency, she will be replaced in the Senate by her husband, Bill Clinton. When asked about it, Bill Clinton said, 'I dream of replacing Hillary every day.'" --Conan O'Brien

darin
08-17-2007, 05:51 PM
PLEASE!! IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THAT AVATAR Spell 'sieg' correctly.

Black Lance
08-19-2007, 02:01 PM
You never jnow which Hillary you will get when he speaks. Will it be the Southern Hillary, the screaming Hillary, the soft spoken Hillary, the hawk Hillary, or the dove Hillary?

It depends who is in the crowd and if the TV cameras are there filming the event

It never ceases to amuse me how many Democrats fake Southern accents. Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, John Kerry. Even Howard Dean tried it for awhile. Barak Obama may be the only prominent Presidential contender for the DNC who hasn't tried to pass himself off as a Southerner yet.

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 01:42 AM
I wanna be very clear, I am a jew, and i 100% NOT offended by the avatar, I think its funny, and people need to lighten up.

PLEASE!! IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THAT AVATAR Spell 'sieg' correctly.

darin
08-22-2007, 08:09 AM
I wanna be very clear, I am a jew, and i 100% NOT offended by the avatar, I think its funny, and people need to lighten up.

did you mean to quote my reply w/ that comment?

Abbey Marie
08-22-2007, 10:55 AM

Just my opinion, but this is a much more effective post than a pic of Hillary as Hitler. Though goodness knows there have been a gazillion nasty pics of President Bush posted by liberals all over the net. They will now have to reap what they've sown.