PDA

View Full Version : Ruined Careers

jimnyc
11-10-2017, 11:50 AM
And if proven guilty, it's more than deserving. MORE than deserving. I literally can't stand men who would sexually harass, abuse or rape. I find men like that despicable.

There's a growing list in Hollywood of men that did just that over the years, and it's growing daily. And then some of the men are getting accused multiple times.

My only problem is - I hope they get investigated properly, most of them anyway. It's a very difficult line. Your first instinct when you see multiple women accuse someone of sexual harassment years back, is to believe them, as why would more than one woman speak up. But what if perhaps the initial accusations are legitimate, but then some women are jumping on the bandwagon? For example, someone gets accused of 3 different times of sexual harassment. Suppose one of the accusers made up their accusations, because since much time has passed, there would be no evidence and it would be word versus word? Since the accused technically did 2 of them, does it matter that the 3rd person is lying? Then of course instances, now that it's skyrocketing, that perhaps someone out there may accuse as a revenge tactic? I'd hate to see someone swept up in all of this that was truly innocent. And then perhaps the worst scenario of all, someone being the harasser or rapist and then not being accused and/or getting away with it.

I want those accused to see justice. If evidence and crimes committed, maybe even prison time (Weinstein). I'm not in any way at all protecting any of these scumbags. I just know that I've seen a LOT of accusations turn out to be false over the years. So I hope folks don't have lives ruined without even the most basic of investigations.

Here's a list of the famous accused thus far.

It all started with Bill Cosby, and there are 90+?

Harvey Weinstein - 80 and counting - police involved in NYC, LA and London as well.
Kevin Spacey - at least 3
Louis CK - 5
Jeffrey Tambor
Ben Affleck - 2
Roy Price
Oliver Stone
James Toback - multiple
Andy Dick - multiple
George HW Bush - 4
Mark Halperin - 12
Michael Oreskes - 8
Jeremy Piven - 3
Dustin Hoffman - 2
Brett Ratner - 6
Ed Westwick - 2
Steven Seagal - 2

NightTrain
11-10-2017, 12:10 PM
I don't have a problem with all of them listed going to the slammer.

pete311
11-10-2017, 12:48 PM
You forgot to add Roy Moore and Donald Trump. Our culture is full of disgusting behavior.

NightTrain
11-10-2017, 12:57 PM
You forgot to add Roy Moore and Donald Trump. Our culture is full of disgusting behavior.

I realize that it's an involuntary knee jerk response from you and it's quite possible you don't even remember typing it, but what sexual assaults has President Trump committed?

pete311
11-10-2017, 01:42 PM
I realize that it's an involuntary knee jerk response from you and it's quite possible you don't even remember typing it, but what sexual assaults has President Trump committed?
Don’t tell me you forget what he admitted to doing while on the bus with billy bush

NightTrain
11-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Don’t tell me you forget what he admitted to doing while on the bus with billy bush

And that was sexual assault?

Sounds to me like you need a dictionary, son.

pete311
11-10-2017, 01:53 PM
And that was sexual assault?

Sounds to me like you need a dictionary, son.

Yea kissing someone and grabbing them by the pussy without consent is sexual assault. You are unclear about that?

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Yea kissing someone and grabbing them by the pussy without consent is sexual assault. You are unclear about that?
"When you're famous, they let you do it".

Oh. And I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11028&stc=1

pete311
11-10-2017, 02:09 PM
"When you're famous, they let you do it".

Oh. And I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary.

I think you missed this part "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. "

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 02:20 PM
I think you missed this part "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. "
And of course you put a period where there isn't supposed to be one. I just watched it. The very next thing he says is "And when you're a star they let you do it. ".

pete311
11-10-2017, 02:22 PM
And of course you put a period where there isn't supposed to be one. I just watched it. The very next thing he says is "And when you're a star they let you do it. ".

nah your defense is absurd. You're basically saying when you're a star every women gives automatic consent. When your a star you don't wait because they let you do it. Absurd!

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 02:26 PM
nah your defense is absurd. You're basically saying when you're a star every women gives automatic consent. When your a star you don't wait because they let you do it. Absurd!
No what's absurd is you saying trump is a sexual predator because he engaged in locker room talk.

pete311
11-10-2017, 02:29 PM
No what's absurd is you saying trump is a sexual predator because he engaged in locker room talk.

If locker room talk is admitting to sexual assault then yeah.

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 02:39 PM
He didn't admit to sexual assault. But you only have seven more years to menstruate over it

jimnyc
11-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Pete ruins ANOTHER thread before it starts.

But Pete - outside of talk - what person SPECIFICALLY did Trump claim to have assaulted? Which woman SPECIFICALLY claims that Trump has assaulted her? There's a HUGE difference between Trump being an asshole and talking smack - and these women and men and what's happening and actual instances of sexual assault and/or rape. Your talk and desire to include Trump only diminishes the current and actual claims and actions.

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 02:44 PM

But Pete - outside of talk - what person SPECIFICALLY did Trump claim to have assaulted? Which woman SPECIFICALLY claims that Trump has assaulted her? There's a HUGE difference between Trump being an asshole and talking smack - and these women and men and what's happening and actual instances of sexual assault and/or rape. Your talk and desire to include Trump only diminishes the current and actual claims and actions.
I have always assumed much of locker room talk was bullshit.

jimnyc

You are correct with this one, I forgot!! I went off a list on another website, for the majority of them, and since his was so recent I forgot to add it.

And he's worse than the majority of others as his was with a child!

pete311

So if I claim to have murdered someone, it's cool because I didn't name a name?

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Without a body there is no murder.

And if I say I killed Kennedy I guess it makes it true.

jimnyc
11-10-2017, 02:47 PM

Agreed that it's an asshole thing to say. But unless he claimed specifics, or a woman backs up his story with a claim of sexual assault, it's nothing more than him being an ass and talking smack. Look at the women crawling out of the woodwork. Not a one of them has done so to claim as much about Trump.

jimnyc
11-10-2017, 02:48 PM

Sure. Making grandiose claims doesn't prove shit. Hell, in your case, if someone reports you after your claims, the police and perhaps a DA may even investigate. But when/if nothing is found to backup grandiose claims, then it remains just that.

CSM
11-10-2017, 02:49 PM

IF.... KEY WORD THAT!

If a frog had wings....
If Hillary had actually got elected...
If locker room talk is sexual assault ...

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 02:50 PM
IF.... KEY WORD THAT!

If a frog had wings....
If Hillary had actually got elected...
If locker room talk is sexual assault ...
You wouldn't believe what I have heard in locker rooms.

Actually you would. You're a guy.

CSM
11-10-2017, 02:52 PM
You wouldn't believe what I have heard in locker rooms.

Actually you would. You're a guy.

Soldiers and Marines have their own special flavor of locker room talk... trust me, I have heard some pretty sick stuff.... and some of that from female soldiers! They can make ya blush for sure...

NightTrain
11-10-2017, 02:56 PM

Can you link to where Trump grabbed a pussy uninvited?

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Soldiers and Marines have their own special flavor of locker room talk... trust me, I have heard some pretty sick stuff.... and some of that from female soldiers! They can make ya blush for sure...
apparently per Pete none of them should ever hold public office and their careers should be ruined because of words.

Black Diamond
11-10-2017, 03:05 PM
You mean besides petes last November ?

jimnyc
11-10-2017, 03:07 PM

Lame excuse or rhetoric or babbling instead of FACTS in 3..2..1..

NightTrain
11-10-2017, 03:09 PM
You mean besides petes last November ?

You know... I was going to go there and at the last minute changed my mind. To hell with it!

I think we can all agree that Trump's had Pete by the pussy since November of last year. Is that so wrong?

Abbey Marie
11-10-2017, 04:47 PM

Trust me, people are working day and night trying for at least a year to unearth some Trump misconduct. If there were any mistreated women out there, we would have heard of it.

aboutime
11-10-2017, 05:13 PM

petey. I will only agree with you on your stupid remark above, as long as you INCLUDE YOURSELF. Most of us have been witnessing your disgusting behavior since you came here.
How bout it? Wanna add another lying accusation to your list?
Better yet. Prove Moore, and Trump did what you say...after a year of playing Insanity Liberalism.

pete311
11-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Without a body there is no murder.

And if I say I killed Kennedy I guess it makes it true.

No, but maybe you shouldn't be president

NightTrain
11-10-2017, 06:26 PM

:smoke:

aboutime
11-10-2017, 07:07 PM
You know... I was going to go there and at the last minute changed my mind. To hell with it!

I think we can all agree that Trump's had Pete by the pussy since November of last year. Is that so wrong?

petey. You should be so proud, considering all of the so-called famous people who are now being exposed from Hollyweird. Mostly, you should be proud that Trump thought enough of you to grab your liberal, stupid, hateful pussy hard enough to make you thankful to be a trans---choose a WORD.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-11-2017, 09:36 AM
This is the way I feel about this Moore business... I think democrats are TRULY disgusting, corrupt, lying, EVIL filth, and they're not above ANY kind of FOUL PLAY.

Ed Henry on Moore accusations: I’m not buying it

http://www.cullmantimes.com/news/ed-henry-on-moore-accusations-i-m-not-buying-it/article_ddb8650a-c5cd-11e7-be2c-1f9ffb09ccc5.html

pete311
11-11-2017, 10:38 AM
This is the way I feel about this Moore business... I think democrats are TRULY disgusting, corrupt, lying, EVIL filth, and they're not above ANY kind of FOUL PLAY.

Ed Henry on Moore accusations: I’m not buying it

http://www.cullmantimes.com/news/ed-henry-on-moore-accusations-i-m-not-buying-it/article_ddb8650a-c5cd-11e7-be2c-1f9ffb09ccc5.html

One thing that lends some credibility is it's not just some random accusation. The WaPo story if anyone has actually read it, is very fleshed out, researched and detailed. It's not just out on a whim or a tag line accusation.

Abbey Marie
11-11-2017, 10:43 AM
One thing that lends some credibility is it's not just some random accusation. The WaPo story if anyone has actually read it, is very fleshed out, researched and detailed. It's not just out on a whim or a tag line accusation.

You have to admit, the timing and circumstance of this accusation are very suspicious.

pete311
11-11-2017, 10:47 AM
You have to admit, the timing and circumstance of this accusation are very suspicious.

Of course, however, we also have a ton of people in hollywood being outed, so more people are speaking up because they feel more comfortable. There are plenty of senate elections next year, no one else is being accused. Truth be told, Moore will have a fight for the seat either way so if it is political why not pick on someone who had a better standing in the first place.

Abbey Marie
11-11-2017, 10:53 AM
Of course, however, we also have a ton of people in hollywood being outed, so more people are speaking up because they feel more comfortable. There are plenty of senate elections next year, no one else is being accused. Truth be told, Moore will have a fight for the seat either way so if it is political why not pick on someone who had a better standing in the first place.

All good points, but don't you worry at all that the concept of innocence before guilt is being obliterated? In this climate, you and any man could lose your career and reputation if one woman decides to accuse you, with no proof.

I also think any adult-aged accuser should not be allowed to accuse from behind a curtain. Come out and do it publicly, since the accused is being shamed publicly.

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:07 AM

Are you just going to ignore my previous post looking for specifics? You have a habit of making accusations, and then not responding to posts where members look for proof, links or something to backup your comments.

On this one, yeah, credibility if you consider a "story" from 40 years ago, with not one single fact about it that can be confirmed, to be the sole credibility. :rolleyes:

Funny how you lend credibility to this and believe it - but when it's Hillary and the highest levels of the government, donations involved, FBI investigations and gag orders - you don't find any credibility in any accusations. :laugh2:

If true, boot his ass. But "innocent until proven guilty" still applies, and I don't see anything in the slightest tiniest bit to "prove" guilt at all.

pete311
11-11-2017, 11:07 AM
All good points, but don't you worry at all that the concept of innocence before guilt is being obliterated? In this climate, you and any man could lose your career and reputation if one woman decides to accuse you, with no proof.

I also think any adult-aged accuser should not be allowed to accuse from behind a curtain. Come out and do it publicly, since the accused is being shamed publicly.

There is no curtain. The accuser is fully named with photographs. He certainly is innocent until proven guilty, but the story is pretty tight and backed up by 30 people interviewed. I think a big problem is that Moore is flat out denying the entire story. He needs to make an account for what happened. You can make the call for some huge conspiracy, but again, why would anyone invest such effort into organizing a complex conspiracy for someone who was iffy to even get elected.

pete311
11-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Are you just going to ignore my previous post looking for specifics? You have a habit of making accusations, and then not responding to posts where members look for proof, links or something to backup your comments.

On this one, yeah, credibility if you consider a "story" from 40 years ago, with not one single fact about it that can be confirmed, to be the sole credibility. :rolleyes:

Funny how you lend credibility to this and believe it - but when it's Hillary and the highest levels of the government, donations involved, FBI investigations and gag orders - you don't find any credibility in any accusations. :laugh2:

If true, boot his ass. But "innocent until proven guilty" still applies, and I don't see anything in the slightest tiniest bit to "prove" guilt at all.

I went back and don't see any questions from you to me about the roy moore story. Any time aboutme steps in I start to lose interest and may not read all the posts. The details were backed and supported by 30 different interviews. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I'm saying he needs a better account and explanation than "fake news".

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Speaking of presumed innocent until proven guilty...

I read an article earlier from Jeremy Piven stating the same. I detest this man, and my gut instinct is that he's guilty of the accusations by the few women accusing him. But he's right.

I know it's a celebrity crappy site. That doesn't matter, I'm only speaking about his quote.

Folks are losing their careers and lives. The obvious guilty ones, those with proof and admissions, they deserve what is coming. But there are some that are very old, completely denied and no proof whatsoever. I'm sure some are 100% guilty, and I have a suspicion that some are innocent.

---

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY ...
Anyone 'Memba That?

Jeremy Piven wants Hollywood to remember one thing amid the flood of sexual misconduct allegations against himself and others: Innocent until proven guilty.

Piven says, "We seem to be entering dark times -- allegations are being printed as facts and lives are being put in jeopardy without a hearing, due process or evidence." Last month, a woman claimed Piven had groped and sexually harassed her on the "Entourage" set. Two other women have also come forward with accusations against him.

Rest - http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/09/jeremy-piven-sexual-abuse-harassment-hollywood/

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:13 AM
I went back and don't see any questions from you to me about the roy moore story. Any time aboutme steps in I start to lose interest and may not read all the posts. The details were backed and supported by 30 different interviews. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I'm saying he needs a better account and explanation than "fake news".

You made comments about Trump. I followed up with a question about it. NT even quoted me. You stating you didn't see my question or quotes from others? And the question was asked by at least one other member as well.

I think your silence on it, worming out of seeing it & changing the subject speaks volumes and answers for you. I think my 3..2..1 was spot on, and may even continue.

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:14 AM
There is no curtain. The accuser is fully named with photographs. He certainly is innocent until proven guilty, but the story is pretty tight and backed up by 30 people interviewed. I think a big problem is that Moore is flat out denying the entire story. He needs to make an account for what happened. You can make the call for some huge conspiracy, but again, why would anyone invest such effort into organizing a complex conspiracy for someone who was iffy to even get elected.

My ass - HOW have 30 people backed up claims that apparently happened in private?

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:16 AM

Pete - you even initially replied to my first post with the question, no less!!

pete311
11-11-2017, 11:27 AM
My ass - HOW have 30 people backed up claims that apparently happened in private?

Of course no one witnessed the acts, but if 30 people see an old man take a 14 year old into a closed room and then the 14 year old says the man assaulted her, it's suspicious.

pete311
11-11-2017, 11:32 AM

Here are a few of Trump's accusers
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2017/10/an_interview_with_jessica_leeds_about_harvey_weins tein_and_trump_s_presidency.html
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview?CMP=share_btn_tw

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Of course no one witnessed the acts, but if 30 people see an old man take a 14 year old into a closed room and then the 14 year old says the man assaulted her, it's suspicious.

She claims this stuff happened at his home, in privacy - so how could anyone at all have seen them go into a room? This is right from the WaPo article you speak of. Are you just making shit up now?

pete311
11-11-2017, 11:40 AM
She claims this stuff happened at his home, in privacy - so how could anyone at all have seen them go into a room? This is right from the WaPo article you speak of. Are you just making shit up now?

No, that was just an example of how supporting interviews can be useful. My post was not from the story.

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Here are a few of Trump's accusers
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2017/10/an_interview_with_jessica_leeds_about_harvey_weins tein_and_trump_s_presidency.html
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview?CMP=share_btn_tw

And not a one doing what your accusation states and what he apparently bragged being able to do.

I believe all the accusers in all of these cases - with skepticism until proof is given. That's tough for those that were actually assaulted/raped and have no proof, as time has taken that away. That's one of the problems in not speaking out at the time assaults occur. That doesn't make them wrong or liars, just makes them someone with an accusation that can't be backed up.

jimnyc
11-11-2017, 11:44 AM
No, that was just an example of how supporting interviews can be useful. My post was not from the story.

Can you post then any links that show ANYONE that can backup her story - that they went to his house/room, and that he touched her inappropriately? The only "proof" I see is that apparently she told a couple of childhood friends at the time, and that she was seeing an "older man".

And that doesn't sound like someone who was assaulted back then, telling her friends she is "seeing an older man". How about telling the friends she confided in - "an older man assaulted me"?

High_Plains_Drifter
11-11-2017, 02:39 PM
The is NO "credibility" until PROOF is found. People aren't convicted on credibility, they're convicted with PROOF.

The Washpo is one of the biggest LYING LEFTIST HACK SITES on the web. I wouldn't believe a word on that HACK site until I saw PROOF.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-11-2017, 02:40 PM
He needs to make an account for what happened.
He already has, it's denying these accusations are true.

You can't "make an account for what happened" if NOTHING happened.

aboutime
11-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Once again. Petey proves to all of us, that as liberal-haters always show. Anyone accused of anything "MUST BE GUILTY", unless they are a Liberal Liar, or related to a Democrat.
Petey, and the left always forget (intentionally), about the "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" part of Law, and Justice under our constitution. But should anyone who is not from the left accuse any liberal-democrat of the same charges....ONLY THEN does Innocent Until Proven Guilty...apply.

Hypocrisy, Double-speak, and Double-Standards according to Political Correctness is their agenda, guide, and Rule-Book for being Liberally STUPID.

jimnyc
11-12-2017, 11:42 AM

Ok then, then if you find credibility with the story, then surely you must find credibility of her mother, who of course was older and more mature at the time.

--

Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story

Birmingham, ALABAMA — The mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.

Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Confman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

Moore strongly denies Corfman’s claims.

The Washington Post, which first published its newsmaking, on-the-record interview with Corfman last week, cited Corfman as remembering that she provided Moore with her number when she was 14. She said that she spoke to Moore from what she described as the phone in her bedroom.

Citing Corfman, the Post reported: (https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.9f0a888c4f9a)

After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Ok then, then if you find credibility with the story, then surely you must find credibility of her mother, who of course was older and more mature at the time.

--

Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Misconduct Story

Birmingham, ALABAMA — The mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.

Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Confman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

Moore strongly denies Corfman’s claims.

The Washington Post, which first published its newsmaking, on-the-record interview with Corfman last week, cited Corfman as remembering that she provided Moore with her number when she was 14. She said that she spoke to Moore from what she described as the phone in her bedroom.

Citing Corfman, the Post reported: (https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.9f0a888c4f9a)

After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.
Well, if she'll lie about that, what else is she lying about? Cred gone, just like that.

I knew it wouldn't take long to start poking holes in these stories of the ancient past. It's a smear, it's what democraps do, it's what the whole Russian collusion thingie on president Trump is about. If the democraps can't beat you in a straight up contest, they'll CHEAT, and use whatever means are necessary. They have no conscience, they have no guilt, they have no shame. All they want to do is win and get that POWER.

jimnyc
11-12-2017, 12:48 PM
More credibility from another accuser:

Judge Roy Moore Accuser Caught Scrubbing Anti-Moore, Anti-Trump Postings from her Facebook Page

Roy Moore accuser Caught Scrubbing Anti-Moore, Anti-Trump Postings from her Facebook Page

One of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore’s accusers, Debbie Gibson, worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

As Josh Caplan reported on Friday— Deborah Wesson Gibson, as she goes by on Facebook, supports Moore’s Democrat rival, Doug Jones.

The Washington Post did not disclose these details in their hit piece on Judge Roy Moore.

On Friday, Newsmax columnist James Hirsen tweeted the “Washington Post failed to disclose that one of Moore’s accusers was a sign language interpreter for Joe Biden and is a volunteer for Moore’s Democrat opponent.”

https://i.imgur.com/OROmT2h.png

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/judge-roy-moore-accuser-scrubs-anti-moore-anti-trump-postings-facebook-page/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2017, 01:04 PM
And not a one doing what your accusation states and what he apparently bragged being able to do.

I believe all the accusers in all of these cases - with skepticism until proof is given. That's tough for those that were actually assaulted/raped and have no proof, as time has taken that away. That's one of the problems in not speaking out at the time assaults occur. That doesn't make them wrong or liars, just makes them someone with an accusation that can't be backed up.

Look, this crap is getting insane.. What guy hasnt tried to kiss a girl first? And if rejected, both people knew it was not any kind of sexual attack.
Hell in my wild young life, I have rejected attempted kisses from at least two dozen women I had no desire for!
Damn-should I accuse them of sexual attack!
And the topper on this is that some of these women given inviting gestures to welcome the attempted first move from the guy! Only cleverly leave out that truth when making their claim.
A lot of this new barrage of claims is very likely just attention seeking, deliberate lies to defame and over active imagination of past events.
The sad part is that --it weakens and causes doubt even in the cases which are and where clear misconduct.
The old standard was , if in doubt- first take the girl's hand -hug her and then if she shows desire and positive mood to that , consider going for a willing kiss--but do so as a gentlemen --not some savage beast.
If rejected, then walk away- look for a willing lady for relationship..
As to people with fame, wealth , power using such to gain advantage or be rude, obnoxious or even forceful in sexual ways-- nothing new about that... Problem comes when its now being taken as gospel truth-- in a matter where the woman is automatically believed -even without any proof.
I made my claim earlier in this post--which was truth but have no evidence..
Does it matter??? No- because I make no charge with the goal to exact revenge, retribution or harm ..
However,this media driven campaign to destroy people -- weighs heavily and should not be an automatic guilty verdict upon the accused, IMHO.
By the way, to my knowledge I have never kissed a lady that wasnt very receptive and a willing participant-as I was always a stickler about not being rejected and embarassed.
I do not know about young woman now- but once they were very good about letting the guy know what and where the limits were..
Or maybe guys back in my day-- were just a damn lot better at being polite, careful and decent to females. -TYR

NightTrain
11-12-2017, 01:09 PM
The timing of all this immediately was throwing red flags for me.... this is the exact same kind of crap that they pulled with Trump.

And McConnell & company - who wanted Strange in the first place - were falling all over themselves to condemn and tell Moore to drop out.

Even Mittens got in on the act... lol! Go away, Mittens, we don't like you anymore.

You'd think the moonbats would have gotten better at this kind of bogus smearing by now... but stupid is as stupid does.

Black Diamond
11-12-2017, 01:50 PM
The timing of all this immediately was throwing red flags for me.... this is the exact same kind of crap that they pulled with Trump.

And McConnell & company - who wanted Strange in the first place - were falling all over themselves to condemn and tell Moore to drop out.

Even Mittens got in on the act... lol! Go away, Mittens, we don't like you anymore.

You'd think the moonbats would have gotten better at this kind of bogus smearing by now... but stupid is as stupid does.
Mittens and Hillary are both two time losers.

pete311
11-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Roy Moore's former colleague: It was 'common knowledge' that Moore 'dated high schoolers
http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moore-former-colleague-common-knowledge-hedated-high-school-girls-2017-11

hjmick
11-12-2017, 05:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnlv1wd13fY

hjmick
11-12-2017, 05:21 PM
I hear Betty White is preparing a statement claiming President Lincoln once groped her...

You know, he was an ass man...

Black Diamond
11-12-2017, 05:27 PM
I hear Betty White is preparing a statement claiming President Lincoln once groped her...

You know, he was an ass man...
Did Mary Todd know ?