PDA

View Full Version : I Stood Face To Face With The Person Who Killed This Person...

High_Plains_Drifter
11-12-2017, 07:55 AM
... in the then Supermax Prison in Boscobel, WI. I was a Maintenance Mechanic employed by the State of Wisconsin at the prison, and had been hired over a year before any inmates were even brought to the prison. We were still putting the final touches on the new construction. I remained working there for awhile after we started getting inmates, right up until my pant leg was hit with feces. I quit that day. That was the icing on the cake as far being told almost daily by some inmate that they were going to kill my cracker ass. The inmates could say whatever they wanted to us, but we had to completely ignore them or we were in trouble. But one day they decided that maintenance should turn a tiny little extra room barely big enough to stand up in into a holding cell at the end of each cell block, and that required us to install some heavy steel plate in the top of the room to cover some pipes so inmates couldn't hang themselves. Well lo and behold as we were working on one of these rooms, the inmate at the very end of the cell block asked what all the noise was next to his cell, so when I told him, I noticed the name on the door... Christopher Scarver... the very tall and imposing black man that killed Jeffrey Dahmer.

https://www.thewrap.com/jeffrey-dahmer-victims-oxygen-preston-davis-billy-capshaw-germany/

jimnyc
11-12-2017, 09:56 AM
I'd love to work at a loaded up supermax prison, like the one in Florence or similar. I just would love to go up to cells all day long, open up the slots and laugh at them, maybe drive them even more nuts. Take the food to them sometimes, and then yank it back at the last second. Yes, I would ensure it's the guiltiest of the guilty, those deserving the most of my blessed presence. :) I would purposely want to work the night shift on occasion, just so I could shine some flashlights and maybe play some Justin Bieber at 3:30am. That, or perhaps some cold hose water to wake someone up.

Gunny
11-12-2017, 06:37 PM
I'd love to work at a loaded up supermax prison, like the one in Florence or similar. I just would love to go up to cells all day long, open up the slots and laugh at them, maybe drive them even more nuts. Take the food to them sometimes, and then yank it back at the last second. Yes, I would ensure it's the guiltiest of the guilty, those deserving the most of my blessed presence. :) I would purposely want to work the night shift on occasion, just so I could shine some flashlights and maybe play some Justin Bieber at 3:30am. That, or perhaps some cold hose water to wake someone up.You would die faster than Dahmer did.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-12-2017, 10:05 PM
You would die faster than Dahmer did.
------------ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah I'm afraid the corrections officers can't get away with any of the things Jim talked about, even if it would be fun. The lights are all on timers, the inmates water is even on a timer, there's cameras in every cell, every cell block, every hallway, on both sides of every door, about the only place you can go where there isn't a camera is in the maintenance corridors between cell blocks, above the cell blocks and on the second floor storage, electrical and HVAC area. Just to get into the maintenance area I had to walk through 9 major locked doors that are only opened and closed by a remote central command, as all doors inside the prison were.

It's not a supermax prison anymore from what I hear. It's just another low level joint now with open population and such. Have no idea why the change. I was long gone.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x87fcf8d10080fb87:0xaf2d37adf57e5272!2m22!2 m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m 1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e11 5!4shttp://www.potterlawson.com/?portfolio%3Dwisconsin-secure-program-facility!5sboscobel+wi+prison+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e1!2shttp://www.potterlawson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/017671.jpg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYrd_FyLrXAhWL5yYKHQkTAbMQoioIdzAK