PDA

View Full Version : HOLY COW Judge Jeanine... WTF?

High_Plains_Drifter
11-21-2017, 12:20 AM
I mean... c'mooooon... even back in my teenage foot in carburator hotrod days, I never got a ticket for A HUNDRED AND NINETEEN FUCKING MILES AN HOUR... SHEEEEEEEEEZUZ... that's just plain DUMB... I really liked the Judge, except for that DUCK BILL thing she does with her mouth, but this... maaaaaan... it's just stupid going that fast. Interstates are busy, and you're liable to kill yourself AND someone else going that fast.

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro hit with speeding charges after cops clock her driving 119 mph upstate

ALBANY — Fox News host and TV judge Jeanine Pirro is heading to court herself after being ticketed for excessive speeding Sunday in upstate New York.

State Police say Pirro was clocked driving 119 mph in a 65 mph zone when she was stopped by a trooper at about 1:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon in the Town of Nichols in Tioga County.

A police source said she was driving a Cadillac.

In a statement released by Fox News, Pirro said she was racing to see her sick mother in Elmira.

“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving,” she said. “I believe in the rule of law and I will pay the consequences.”

A State Police spokesman said the only charge Pirro was hit with was speeding.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/fox-news-jeanine-pirro-charged-driving-119-mph-upstate-article-1.3646308

Abbey Marie
11-21-2017, 12:22 AM
Wow.

darin
11-21-2017, 01:01 AM
America is losing and will lose until the day comes when nobody cares about other cars going 100mph+. 119mph is nothing contextually. This points to America's backwards, antiquated Taxation-based speed laws.

Kathianne
11-21-2017, 01:17 AM
America is losing and will lose until the day comes when nobody cares about other cars going 100mph+. 119mph is nothing contextually. This points to America's backwards, antiquated Taxation-based speed laws.

:laugh2: Remember the other day, I said I'd know you by these posts? I was scrolling backwards, yup. ;)

I went close to that speed in high school trying to make curfew from WI to IL. Egads, the 'immortality factor.'

Then again, wasn't far off only about 15 years ago, on trip to FL. In fairness, my mom was having issues with 'EXIT' signs, telling me to get off at every 'EXIT' including advertising billboards, and my then teen son was laughing in the back. He found it even more hysterical when I got pulled over. I did not get a ticket, just an admonishment and a bit of sympathy from GA State Trooper, to get off the road and get a hotel room. While the teen incident may have been 'immortality', I'd check the other up to 'take me away' factor?

darin
11-21-2017, 01:40 AM
:D

You have to admit - especially in AZ - there are dozens of places you can imagine where there should be no effective speed limit.

Kathianne
11-21-2017, 02:40 AM
:D

You have to admit - especially in AZ - there are dozens of places you can imagine where there should be no effective speed limit.

Pretty much the road, 89A, which is the main route in these northern AZ parts. Towns are few and far between and traffic is very light. When one does actually come across a town with more people than cars, the speed limit drops down to 25-45, depending on where the homes are. ;) It does seem the police don't stop folks that are going 80 or below, though posted SL is 65.

darin
11-21-2017, 02:44 AM
137mph and Nobody around me cared. Was even passed once. :)

pete311
11-21-2017, 02:43 PM
Amazing she didn't Terry Glenn herself.

Black Diamond
11-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Amazing she didn't Terry Glenn herself.
Underrated wide receiver.

Gunny
11-21-2017, 03:30 PM
Amazing she didn't Terry Glenn herself.Why? I used to drive that fast on the FL Turnpike. Easy to drive that fast in Kansas as well. IN West Texas you can SEE more than 120 miles out on the Plains. Makes for a neverending trip.

aboutime
11-21-2017, 03:53 PM
I saw a comment on this about the Judge speeding. And all it said was...
"Be honest. How many of you reading this have NEVER gone over the speed limit?"

Reminds me of "He who is without sin...cast the first stone?":amen:

jimnyc
11-21-2017, 06:10 PM
She took her medicine like a champ anyway. She's lucky she didn't crash, and also lucky they didn't arrest her!

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2017, 06:40 PM
my son got a ticket for 113 in a 55......on his motorcycle.......

PostmodernProphet
11-21-2017, 06:43 PM
I know another guy who got a ticket for 110 in a 55 on a motorcycle......they tried to charge him with fleeing and eluding......he fought it and won explaining to the judge "I didn't even know they were chasing me. If I had I wouldn't have parked my bike in front of the house where they could see it from the street."........