PDA

View Full Version : Gutfeld on Newsweek Comparing Charles Manson to Donald Trump

Gunny
11-21-2017, 08:51 PM
Greg Gutfeld reacted to Newsweek publishing an article comparing cult leader and murderer Charles Manson to President Trump.
"Newsweek made me a smarter kid," Gutfeld said of reading the magazine in his earlier years. "Now the magazine makes you dumber."
Gutfeld said that the publication's latest piece makes it appear to be a "thinly-pressed carcass of mindvomit."
The article is called "How Murderer Charles Manson and Donald Trump Used Similar Language to Gain Followers."

...more ...http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/21/gutfeld-monologue-newsweek-article-comparing-charles-manson-donald-trump

Gutfeld is pretty funny and spot on about Newsweek.

Black Diamond
11-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Trump followers are exactly like Manson followers. shall we start with Kathy Griffin?

Gunny
11-21-2017, 10:48 PM
Trump followers are exactly like Manson followers. shall we start with Kathy Griffin?You got to read the article. I'm not the best at cut-n-paste and REALLY not patient when they have adds embedded in them. Gutfeld goes off on the whole idea.

The fact is, it's a double entendre. At face value, it basically speaks of similar sales pitch styles. Using Manson and Trump together is by design to cast yet another cloud over Trump. You could just as easily compare Obama to Satan tempting Christ.

Black Diamond
11-21-2017, 11:05 PM
You got to read the article. I'm not the best at cut-n-paste and REALLY not patient when they have adds embedded in them. Gutfeld goes off on the whole idea.

The fact is, it's a double entendre. At face value, it basically speaks of similar sales pitch styles. Using Manson and Trump together is by design to cast yet another cloud over Trump. You could just as easily compare Obama to Satan tempting Christ.
I heard the left was comparing trump
and Manson. I will read

Black Diamond
11-21-2017, 11:08 PM
Did anyone ever blame the Beatles for the Tate/LaBianca murders?

Black Diamond
11-21-2017, 11:18 PM
I heard the left was comparing trump
and Manson. I will read
It's almost like the leftist media wants trump to get reelected. Either that or trump
is really good at baiting them into stupidity.

Gunny
11-21-2017, 11:21 PM
Did anyone ever blame the Beatles for the Tate/LaBianca murders?They pulled the album off the US market.

Gunny
11-21-2017, 11:25 PM
It's almost like the leftist media wants trump to get reelected. Either that or trump
is really good at baiting them into stupidity.I can say I am a bit surprised that they are still reeling. If Trump accomplishes NOTHING else, he's take the war to them. Even when I don't agree with it sometimes, overall, they don't know what to do. The MSM has never had to fight any opposition. Everyone's always kissed the MSM's ass. Now they have to deal with someone who will just bypass them and go straight to twitter.

Been a long time coming.