PDA

View Full Version : Fake Hate: Black Man Arrested for Vandalizing Five Black Churches in New Jersey

jimnyc
11-27-2017, 07:16 PM
What a scumbag. Because of him, how many others were blamed? Or how much racial animosity was started?

---

Fake Hate: Black Man Arrested for Vandalizing Five Black Churches in New Jersey

Another Day — Another Fake Hate Crime…

Local officials arrested Zuri C. Towns for vandalizing five black churches in a New Jersey community.

Zuri Towns was caught on surveillance video vandalizing one of the churches.
Zuri C. Towns is a black man.

The story made national news and the pastor of one of the churches was interviewed by local news.

NJ.com reported, via JWF:

Authorities have ruled out bias as the motive in the vandalism of five predominantly black churches after charging a 45-year-old Morristown resident on Sunday.

Zuri C. Towns attended services at one of the churches as a child, Morris County Prosecutor Fredric Knapp said.

“As a result of the investigation, no evidence was obtained that would indicate this was a bias incident which legally requires purpose to intimidate a person or group based upon their protected class,” authorities said in a news release announcing the arrest.

Towns has been charged with four counts of fourth-degree criminal mischief and one count of third-degree criminal mischief.

Members of the five churches — four in Morristown and one in Morris Township — discovered on Saturday that exterior signs had been broken or damaged. At one church, a stained glass window was shattered.

Authorities launched a bias investigation and Gov.-elect Phil Murphy tweeted a condemnation of “cowardly acts.” The pastor of Bethel A.M.E. Church said some congregants were so unsettled by what happened that they opted not to attend Sunday services.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-hate-black-man-arrested-vandalizing-five-black-churches-new-jersey-video/

Gunny
11-27-2017, 07:30 PM
What am I missing? Where's the fake hate? The vandal turned to to be a black man vandalizing black churches. Sounds like vandalism to me. I did NOT see where he tried to pin it on whites nor anyone else. THEN I would agree it was a attempt to fake a hate crime.

jimnyc
11-27-2017, 07:37 PM
What am I missing? Where's the fake hate? The vandal turned to to be a black man vandalizing black churches. Sounds like vandalism to me. I did NOT see where he tried to pin it on whites nor anyone else. THEN I would agree it was a attempt to fake a hate crime.

I guess you should say 'assumed' fake hate. A black man hit nothing but black churches. I ran with the article title, but it's very possible that it's just an angry man and happened to be pissed at a particular church string. But you can see where they would get the idea from. While it's very possible it IS just vandalism, one would 'think' perhaps off the top that it may have been a setup to make it appear a white person committed the crimes. I honestly have no idea. I just re-posted the article and thought the same of the writer, but YOU could be correct - even MORE so as I do see a lack of proof in anything here hate or fake now that I look at it.

Either way, I hope the twit gets jail for his little escapades.

Gunny
11-27-2017, 07:44 PM
I guess you should say 'assumed' fake hate. A black man hit nothing but black churches. I ran with the article title, but it's very possible that it's just an angry man and happened to be pissed at a particular church string. But you can see where they would get the idea from. While it's very possible it IS just vandalism, one would 'think' perhaps off the top that it may have been a setup to make it appear a white person committed the crimes. I honestly have no idea. I just re-posted the article and thought the same of the writer, but YOU could be correct - even MORE so as I do see a lack of proof in anything here hate or fake now that I look at it.

Either way, I hope the twit gets jail for his little escapades.Black can destroy their own neighborhoods free of legal repercussion, and the government will rebuild it with YOUR tax dollars.

jimnyc
11-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Black can destroy their own neighborhoods free of legal repercussion, and the government will rebuild it with YOUR tax dollars.

Well, uh, yeah.

LongTermGuy
11-28-2017, 04:22 PM

Either way, I hope the twit gets jail for his little escapades.

.....Easy to see what the mans Plans were....With the black church thing he did... years of obama > "yes `we` can" Brought back (Increase) of the Black raised fists and Blame whitey first garbage...No `explainn` needed....He had a plan...Blame whitey ..

darin
11-29-2017, 02:55 AM
supposes that a black man can't hate blacks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnuNumcUsAAQZ5N.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
11-29-2017, 08:23 AM
What other motive could he have had that would make sense?