PDA

View Full Version : beacuse #RussellWilson is elite

darin
11-28-2017, 04:06 AM
Compares favorably.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11040&d=1511859970

With six more games to go before the end of his age 29 season, Wilson is already taking on a bigger part of his team’s offense (which doesn’t even take into account here that Wilson is Seattle’s leading rusher and will probably finish the season that way) than Brady and having better rate stats to boot. Brady’s age 28-29 seasons were 2005-2006, so that means they also happened during seasons in which New England made the playoffs but missed the Super Bowl.

pete311
11-28-2017, 08:01 AM
lol gtfu. I hate and I mean hate Brady, but Wilson isn't close to Brady's legacy. Wilson will not be a hall of famer. Brady is arguably best all time.

darin
11-28-2017, 09:37 AM
lol gtfu. I hate and I mean hate Brady, but Wilson isn't close to Brady's legacy. Wilson will not be a hall of famer. Brady is arguably best all time.

Except at this point in his career, Wilson is exceeding what Tom Brady did. It's one of those things like "...if this continues..."

And there's no way Wilson will not be an HOFer. Wilson set the stage to redefine what a QB looks like and does.

jimnyc
11-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Wilson will not be a hall of famer.

$50 right now and we let the person here at DP of your choosing hold the dough. He WILL be in the HOF. Look at his numbers, his career marks, his championships. He's not Brady, but who is?

Of course that will be a few years after Big Ben gets into the hall. :salute:

Black Diamond
11-28-2017, 12:22 PM
Jimmy Garapolos QB rating is higher than Montanas or youngs. If this keeps up ...