PDA

View Full Version : 'Not at All Concerned' About Men Losing Jobs over False Sex Accusations

jimnyc
11-28-2017, 05:47 PM
What a true delight. Who cares, right? And we ARE actually seeing that to an extent. Guilty unless you can prove yourself innocent. AND twits like this just make it worse.

---

Teen Vogue Columnist 'Not at All Concerned' About Men Losing Jobs over False Sex Accusations

Last week, self-proclaimed feminist and Teen Vogue columnist Emily Lindin claimed on Twitter that if innocent men lost their jobs over false allegations of sexual harassment, she was absolutely fine with that:

Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations.

— Emily Lindin (@EmilyLindin) November 21, 2017

In fact, she even wrote:

If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay.

Of course, as immediately noted by thousands, she wouldn't actually be paying any price in that situation.

Lindin became the subject of much criticism for her opinion. She stated upfront that she knew it would be unpopular, but she likely didn't realize just how unpopular it would be.

Linden decided to lock her Twitter account for a time. Unfortunately, by then the damage was done, which led Tucker Carlson to want to discuss the line of thinking.

Unfortunately, Lindin refused to join Tucker, but her fellow traveler Cathy Areu did.

Oh boy.

Tucker: Not every accuser tells the truth - I should know https://t.co/o5DOXh88DG

— Cathy Areu (@AreuCathy) November 28, 2017

I'll give Areu credit -- she did her best to make Lindin look rational with her tweet. "She was defending it saying that it would be wrong, but microscopic in the sense that what happens to women and women’s reputations is so much worse than what would happen to a man’s reputation. Women’s reputations are destroyed constantly on a daily basis," she argued.

Unfortunately, that's not really what Lindin said, now was it?

Oh, don't get me wrong, she did say that women should be believed and all that, but it doesn't change the fact that this woman still claimed that she was fine with innocent people being destroyed over false allegations.

Folks, let's be clear for a moment. No one thinks it's good when victims are disbelieved. No one at all. The vast majority believe the guilty should be punished.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/tucker-carlson-goes-head-head-feminist-misandrist-tweets/

Abbey Marie
11-28-2017, 05:51 PM
Another moron.

Gunny
11-28-2017, 05:54 PM
Is this the Age of Victimhood we live in or what? Who ISN'T a victim? Everybody and their brothers are whining their asses off. Could we as a society move on to something more fun like a revolution or something?

Wah. I don't have any hair and Jim makes fun of me. I can't sleep, eat or hold a job. And I'm a minority -- I passed school when you had to :rolleyes:

(You fucking wish jimnyc :laugh:)

stevecanuck
11-29-2017, 09:04 AM
That's a price SHE is willing to pay???

tailfins
12-01-2017, 11:44 PM
That's a price SHE is willing to pay???

Accuse her of sexual harassment and find out. When a woman sexually harasses another women, how does that "always believe the woman" work out?