PDA

View Full Version : Do you need all the info before making a decision?

darin
11-29-2017, 10:04 AM
I cannot be with a lover who needs ALL the information about a topic to make a decision. It. drives. me. crazy.

Me: Hey - found a tour guy in Marrakech - he said he can run us out to see this Unesco world heritage site; and stop by a couple villages where they make and sell carpets!

Her: What's the name of the site? how many km is it from Marrakech? What's the name of the villages he wants to see? Are they cheaper than Marrakech? How much cheaper? Maybe they aren't real carpets. Maybe he just drives us in circles then charges us. How many hours will we be driving? What kind of car?

Me: Uh...let's just get in the car. It will be fun.

That's all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-29-2017, 11:09 AM
I cannot be with a lover who needs ALL the information about a topic to make a decision. It. drives. me. crazy.

Me: Hey - found a tour guy in Marrakech - he said he can run us out to see this Unesco world heritage site; and stop by a couple villages where they make and sell carpets!

Her: What's the name of the site? how many km is it from Marrakech? What's the name of the villages he wants to see? Are they cheaper than Marrakech? How much cheaper? Maybe they aren't real carpets. Maybe he just drives us in circles then charges us. How many hours will we be driving? What kind of car?

Me: Uh...let's just get in the car. It will be fun.

That's all.

Sometimes one does no need every detail to engage in an activity.
Basics like ----- is it safe, will it be fun, will it cost too much should be considered, but giving an in-depth description of something one has not yet done is impossible methinks..
However, as we men have to learn--when our counterpart aint happy- we soon find out --we aint a gonnabe happy..:laugh:
Always wise to give as much leeway as one can in such matters my friend, IMHO..-Tyr