PDA

View Full Version : Senior Democrat Calls On Franken To Resign

jimnyc
11-30-2017, 04:27 PM
First Conyers, and now Franken. And I agree with this one too.

And I note in this article, that Conyers lawyer has accused Pelosi of being a racist for her accusations? Dang, eating their own.

---

Senior Democrat Calls On Franken To Resign As 6th Accuser Comes Forward

New York Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley called on fellow Democratic Sen. Al Franken to resign after two more women came forward Thursday accusing the Minnesota senator of sexual misconduct.

Six accusers have come forward about Franken’s conduct.

Crowley, chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, is the highest-ranking Democrat to call for Franken’s resignation, according to Politico. He also condemned Michigan Rep. John Conyers, also a Democrat.

The comments come hours after the two additional women came forward to accuse Franken of sexual assault. Army veteran Stephanie Kemplin accused him of groping her breast in 2003, and a former New England elected official accused him of forcing her into a “wet, open-mouthed kiss.”

“I think it’s time for Sen. Franken to go,” Conyers told Politico. “In my opinion I think it’s time for John to resign. And I think under the circumstances, given the new revelations about the senator as well, I think it’s time for both of them to go.”

California Democratic Rep. Nanci Pelosi also condemned Conyers, but received push back from his lawyer, who accused her of racism. Crowley avoided the same criticism, but is now one of few Democrats who openly oppose Franken. No Democrats in the Senate have called for his resignation.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/30/senior-democrat-calls-on-franken-to-resign-as-6th-accuser-comes-forward/

Gunny
11-30-2017, 04:46 PM
First Conyers, and now Franken. And I agree with this one too.

And I note in this article, that Conyers lawyer has accused Pelosi of being a racist for her accusations? Dang, eating their own.

---

Senior Democrat Calls On Franken To Resign As 6th Accuser Comes Forward

New York Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley called on fellow Democratic Sen. Al Franken to resign after two more women came forward Thursday accusing the Minnesota senator of sexual misconduct.

Six accusers have come forward about Franken’s conduct.

Crowley, chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, is the highest-ranking Democrat to call for Franken’s resignation, according to Politico. He also condemned Michigan Rep. John Conyers, also a Democrat.

The comments come hours after the two additional women came forward to accuse Franken of sexual assault. Army veteran Stephanie Kemplin accused him of groping her breast in 2003, and a former New England elected official accused him of forcing her into a “wet, open-mouthed kiss.”

“I think it’s time for Sen. Franken to go,” Conyers told Politico. “In my opinion I think it’s time for John to resign. And I think under the circumstances, given the new revelations about the senator as well, I think it’s time for both of them to go.”

California Democratic Rep. Nanci Pelosi also condemned Conyers, but received push back from his lawyer, who accused her of racism. Crowley avoided the same criticism, but is now one of few Democrats who openly oppose Franken. No Democrats in the Senate have called for his resignation.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/30/senior-democrat-calls-on-franken-to-resign-as-6th-accuser-comes-forward/Nancy Pelosi accused or racism by a Dem's lawyer. This is rich :laugh2:

She IS a racist, but nt for calling on Mr Payoff to resign. She's racist for trating blacks and Hispanics like they're children and stupid.

Still ...:laugh::laugh::laugh: