PDA

View Full Version : Tax Cuts, and the whining Hypocrites who insist the Debt will increase in TRILLIONS

aboutime
11-30-2017, 10:28 PM
As we await the Senate vote on tax cuts, while the Dems keep repeating that the Trump Tax Cuts will increase, and cost American children TRILLIONS.

Has anyone noticed how QUIET those same Dem Hypocrites were...WHEN OBAMA drove up the DEBT by SIX TRILLION in his eight years?

Where were the Dems and their complaints while Obama KEPT SPENDING MORE with money we didn't have?

Now, the Senate is still whining, complaining, and LYING on C-SPAN, as they have almost all day. If anyone wants to laugh....LISTEN TO THE DEM LIARS CHANNEL...CNN.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-30-2017, 11:00 PM
The Clinton Crime Network channel isn't even in my guide, I've deleted it, and I literally haven't watched that channel for decades.

But the kenyan increased the debt by 6 trillion? Try NINE trillion. Ya, where were those filthy two faced HACK dems while the muslim was adding all that to the debt?

pete311
11-30-2017, 11:30 PM
The Clinton Crime Network channel isn't even in my guide, I've deleted it, and I literally haven't watched that channel for decades.

But the kenyan increased the debt by 6 trillion? Try NINE trillion. Ya, where were those filthy two faced HACK dems while the muslim was adding all that to the debt?

The number is 6.5

Black Diamond
11-30-2017, 11:43 PM
The number is 6.5

pete311
12-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Sounds like the plan will pass the senate. Congrats on the first win and hey, if I notice a tax cut then I'll be happy too. We'll see.

jimnyc
12-01-2017, 01:45 PM
The number is 6.5

The national debt stood at $10.6 trillion when he took office. The national debt stood at $19.94 trillion when he left office. While there are other ways of measuring - the $9 trillion number mentioned is accurate.

pete311
12-01-2017, 02:19 PM
This is an nice intro to the 3 methods
https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

jimnyc
12-01-2017, 02:21 PM
This is an nice intro to the 3 methods
https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

Like other economical factors, there are various ways to measure. Same as arguments with unemployment, and how folks choose the numbers that best suit them. In this case, I'm just putting out pure numbers, as I don't see those accusing this admin of those trillions, using those other methods.