PDA

View Full Version : I'm racist - for wanting justice for someone murdered

jimnyc
12-01-2017, 02:25 PM
That's what the lawyer for the ILLEGAL immigrant is telling me, anyway.

--

Attorney for Kate Steinle’s Killer Lectures Americans – Says Those Who Were Outraged By Steinle’s Killing Are Racists

WOW! WHAT A HORRIBLE STATEMENT!

The defense attorney for illegal alien Jose Ines Garcia Zarate lashed out at those who were outraged at the killing of Kate Steinle.

On July 1, 2015, illegal immigrant criminal Juan Francisco Sanchez opened fire on Pier 14 in the Embarcadero district in San Francisco, California, shooting 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle in the back.

Kate Steinle died in her father’s arm.

On Thursday a San Francisco jury found the Kate Steinle’s killer innocent of murder or manslaughter.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found not guilty of homicide.

Following the acquittal tonight Zarate’s attorney Francisco Ugarte said those who were so outraged by this murder were racists.

Attorney Francisco Ugarte: I believe today is a vindication of the rights of immigrants. That today we have to reflect all of us on how we talked about this case in the beginning. And how this swarm of reflection and reaction on the basis of what I believe to be the racial dynamics of this case. Nothing about Garcia Zarate’s ethnicity, nothing about his immigration status, nothing about the fact that he was born in Mexico had any relevance on what happened on July 1, 2015.

What utter nonsense. Zarate would not have been in the US if he was not released by sanctuary city officials.

And Kate Steinle is dead today.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/attorney-kate-steinles-killer-lectures-americans-says-outraged-steinles-killing-racists-video/

pete311
12-01-2017, 02:30 PM
eh, he's the killers lawyer. What other defense do you expect?

jimnyc
12-01-2017, 02:41 PM

I know, I get it. But hell, it was over and done with, and everyone knew that alone was going to stir bad vibes. He could have went with "We told you we would try this in a court of law and he would be found not guilty, and justice has been served and that's what has happened" or something along those lines. Calling half the nation racists though?

LongTermGuy
12-01-2017, 03:55 PM

Trial took place in Frisco.....Sanctuary city....full of open borders America hating leftist and Parasitic Illegal mexican ViVa La Mehico roaches...what could go wrong?

Gunny
12-01-2017, 05:36 PM
eh, he's the killers lawyer. What other defense do you expect?The case is over. So's the lawyer's obligation to defend the scumbag in public. He did so by choice which makes him just as much scum as the criminal himself. If our immigration laws were enforced, he wouldn't have been here to murder Steinle with a stolen firearm.

If he did that to MY daughter, I'd hunt him down and execute his ass in a second. Should probably get off with manslaughter. Right?:rolleyes:

aboutime
12-01-2017, 08:07 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/doj-files-arrest-warrant-for-illegal-immigrant-acquitted-in-kate-steinle-case.html

DOJ files arrest warrant for illegal immigrant acquitted in Kate Steinle case

tailfins
12-01-2017, 11:40 PM
That's what the lawyer for the ILLEGAL immigrant is telling me, anyway.

--

Attorney for Kate Steinle’s Killer Lectures Americans – Says Those Who Were Outraged By Steinle’s Killing Are Racists

WOW! WHAT A HORRIBLE STATEMENT!

The defense attorney for illegal alien Jose Ines Garcia Zarate lashed out at those who were outraged at the killing of Kate Steinle.

On July 1, 2015, illegal immigrant criminal Juan Francisco Sanchez opened fire on Pier 14 in the Embarcadero district in San Francisco, California, shooting 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle in the back.

Kate Steinle died in her father’s arm.

On Thursday a San Francisco jury found the Kate Steinle’s killer innocent of murder or manslaughter.

Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found not guilty of homicide.

Following the acquittal tonight Zarate’s attorney Francisco Ugarte said those who were so outraged by this murder were racists.

What utter nonsense. Zarate would not have been in the US if he was not released by sanctuary city officials.

And Kate Steinle is dead today.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/attorney-kate-steinles-killer-lectures-americans-says-outraged-steinles-killing-racists-video/

Do you mean illegal alien? Calling an illegal an immigrant is like calling a bank robber a customer.