PDA

View Full Version : Obama Admin Reportedly Approved General Flynn Calls

jimnyc
12-02-2017, 10:49 AM
This is deserving of a new thread for now. I'm unsure as to how this all fits in, or why this wasn't presented prior to pleading guilty.

---

BREAKING: Obama Admin Reportedly Approved General Flynn Calls with Russian Ambassador

On Friday, Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about making contact with Russian Ambassador Kislyak during the transition period. In a stunning twist, the Trump White House revealed to CNN that the calls were approved by the Obama administration.

Following pleading guilty to making false statements to the FBI, General Michael Flynn released the statement below:

“After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of ‘treason’ and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/breaking-obama-admin-approved-general-flynn-calls-russian-ambassador/

aboutime
12-02-2017, 05:28 PM
Sadly for all of the Trump Haters, and Never Trumpers. NOTHING ILLEGAL happened throughout all of this constant Russian noise looking to find a way to blame Trump.

Only Flynn was the one who LIED to the FBI. Nothing more.

pete311
12-02-2017, 05:33 PM
So why lie under oath about the calls?

Kathianne
12-02-2017, 05:39 PM
The bottom line is for the time being his 'guilt' or 'innocence' is all conjecture, by the press and by those here. Eventually we'll know who did or didn't do what.

The idea that Obama admin would tell anyone to 'go ahead' and try to get the UN Resolution vote put off just seems contraindicated, since they wanted to abstain, as they did when it came up for a vote. This just doesn't make sense, Obama going with Israel's position to wait for Trump. They didn't wait.

On the other hand, the only one whose behavior matters in the long run is the President's and there's nothing there right now to show he did anything wrong. Now Mueller may or may not be building up to Kushner, hoping to lead to Trump, but not yet.

jimnyc
12-02-2017, 05:39 PM

Damn good question, as none of it adds up as to why he didn't just be truthful. It sounds like it's all somehow wrapped up with Turkey though, and prior crap. But makes little sense if he knows it was approved. Unless someone else within the transition team did so, and he was a dumbass and thought he was somehow 'covering his ass', even though he nailed his own ass by trying to cover his ass.

Lots of folks got nailed before on these same charges. I believe this is what they got Petraeus with. IMO, at minimum, this is what they SHOULD have gotten Hillary with.

jimnyc
12-02-2017, 05:41 PM
The bottom line is for the time being his 'guilt' or 'innocence' is all conjecture, by the press and by those here. Eventually we'll know who did or didn't do what.

The idea that Obama admin would tell anyone to 'go ahead' and try to get the UN Resolution vote put off just seems contraindicated, since they wanted to abstain, as they did when it came up for a vote. This just doesn't make sense, Obama going with Israel's position to wait for Trump. They didn't wait.

On the other hand, the only one whose behavior matters in the long run is the President's and there's nothing there right now to show he did anything wrong. Now Mueller may or may not be building up to Kushner, hoping to lead to Trump, but not yet.

That's what I was reading and referring to, and this UN stuff was also with Turkey, no?

Black Diamond
12-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Maybe he's a compulsive liar.

Kathianne
12-02-2017, 05:44 PM
That's what I was reading and referring to, and this UN stuff was also with Turkey, no?

Indeed. There's so many characters and unknowns. My bottom line though is to think that Obama admin would in anyway encourage interference, when they were determined to punish Russia and Israel, doesn't make sense.

I also can see a lot of possibilities for intentional or unintentional missteps by Flynn, Kushner, and Trump. They are all wildcards and with Flynn being the most experienced of all regarding DC politics, well things can happen.

jimnyc
12-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Indeed. There's so many characters and unknowns. My bottom line though is to think that Obama admin would in anyway encourage interference, when they were determined to punish Russia and Israel, doesn't make sense.

I also can see a lot of possibilities for intentional or unintentional missteps by Flynn, Kushner, and Trump. They are all wildcards and with Flynn being the most experienced of all regarding DC politics, well things can happen.

"Meh" <--- spoken out loud of course - get rid of ALL of them and start again. :) Yep, that includes everyone in office right now, on both sides, even if realistically never going to happen. A dollar and a dream we call it here in NY! :)

Outside of that... I think Flynn was involved in something, and I'm unsure at this point who all else knew. But even he knows he fucked up and they got him, and he quickly took this deal that will allow him an "out" with little to no jail time. If there's anyone else currently in office that he has information on, I truly think he gave up the goods already to save himself, if anyone at all.

My bringing up Obama - I don't think, in this discussion, that he or his administration did anything knowingly wrong, or were involved in any conspiracy or anything.

Kathianne
12-02-2017, 06:06 PM
"Meh" <--- spoken out loud of course - get rid of ALL of them and start again. :) Yep, that includes everyone in office right now, on both sides, even if realistically never going to happen. A dollar and a dream we call it here in NY! :)

Outside of that... I think Flynn was involved in something, and I'm unsure at this point who all else knew. But even he knows he fucked up and they got him, and he quickly took this deal that will allow him an "out" with little to no jail time. If there's anyone else currently in office that he has information on, I truly think he gave up the goods already to save himself, if anyone at all.

My bringing up Obama - I don't think, in this discussion, that he or his administration did anything knowingly wrong, or were involved in any conspiracy or anything.

Me? At this point I don't really care anymore. The middle is gone and where the country goes is totally going to be decided by the wings.

Gunny
12-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Maybe he's a compulsive liar.Or just a dumbass.

Black Diamond
12-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Or just a dumbass.
How do people like him move up the ranks? Have you seen idiots get moved up? Is there a lot of politics involved in the military ?

aboutime
12-02-2017, 09:07 PM
How do people like him move up the ranks? Have you seen idiots get moved up? Is there a lot of politics involved in the military ?

Black Diamond. "YES!" Always has been, and always will be politics in the military.
The latest problems actually began with Clinton, and were allowed to grow, and simmer through the W Bush admins, then targeted by Obama.
List Of Military Elite Purged
And Fired Under Obama.
OBAMA WAS DETERMINED TO GET RID OF ANY, AND ALL MILITARY OFFICERS WHO DISAGREED WITH HIM, AND HIS POLICIES..IN ANY WAY.
The result was a deformed, starved, and weakened Military across the board.
Just the way the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD wanted it.

Compiled By General Paul Vallely
3-17-14

Here is the list of our military elite who have been purged or fired under Obama:
Commanding Generals fired:
http://www.rense.com/general96/listof.html

· General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
· Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
· Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
· Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)
· Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
· Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
· General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
· Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)
· Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
· General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
· Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico's Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
And you can read the rest at the LINK above.

STTAB
12-02-2017, 09:32 PM

No, instead he made the mistake of meeting with the FBI without a lawyer that's dumb. I was military law enforcemet and I can tell you NEVER TALK TO LEO WITHOUT A LAWYER< this goes double for a federal agent where lying is a crime.

A lawyer would have made sure he didn't lie.

Gunny
12-02-2017, 09:50 PM
How do people like him move up the ranks? Have you seen idiots get moved up? Is there a lot of politics involved in the military ?bQuite a bit of politics. It's called dumping your problems on someone else. You can't just fire people in the military without a LOT of effort and cause. You can promote them out of their jobs though. No billet for the new rank? PCS orders to a new job that rates a person of that rank. Once you get past a certain rank, they can easily pigeonhole you in a desk job in the corner at a headquarters somewhere.

If you have connections or kiss the right ass it can happen also. It's called sliming through in the middle of the pack and suddenly being on top. Once there, they sooner or later screw up and are quietly asked to put in their papers. No bad marks. So they put in for a government civilian position of equal rank and authority.

Some of these guys accept one move-up job too many.

pete311
12-03-2017, 12:49 AM

Guess Trump isn't a good judge of character

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Black Diamond. "YES!" Always has been, and always will be politics in the military.
The latest problems actually began with Clinton, and were allowed to grow, and simmer through the W Bush admins, then targeted by Obama.
List Of Military Elite Purged
And Fired Under Obama.
OBAMA WAS DETERMINED TO GET RID OF ANY, AND ALL MILITARY OFFICERS WHO DISAGREED WITH HIM, AND HIS POLICIES..IN ANY WAY.
The result was a deformed, starved, and weakened Military across the board.
Just the way the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD wanted it.

Compiled By General Paul Vallely
3-17-14

Here is the list of our military elite who have been purged or fired under Obama:
Commanding Generals fired:
http://www.rense.com/general96/listof.html

· General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
· Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
· Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
· Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)
· Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
· Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)
· General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)
· Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)
· Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)
· General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)
· Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico's Security Battalion (Oct 2013)
And you can read the rest at the LINK above.

That is quite a long list my friend. One must ask , why would the obama immediately jump into decimating our military that way?
And if one just considers these three things they will find the correct answer to that question..

1. Obama is quoted as saying, if it comes down to it--He will support Islam over any and all others..

2. He open, defiantly, deliberately and happily refused to proper address /pay respects to the Pledge of Allegiance and National Anthem when played., remember the pictures he turns his back on our flag?

3. After winning the Presidential election-- HE TOOK THE OATH OF OFFICE, BEING SWORN IN TWO TIMES AFTER EACH WIN.
ONE TIME IN AN OPEN CEREMONY AND THEN SECOND TIME IN A PRIVATE CEREMONY, HE DID THIS AFTER BOTH ELECTION WINS? WHY?
WHY WAS HE SWORN IN 4 TIMES??
I'll tell you, his private swearing ins were witnessed by a very select handpicked and trusted few-- because he was sworn in using a Koran instead of a Bible.
Because he lied about not being a muslim and did not want that lie to be exposed to the voting public.

Just the three and there are dozens more --but these three should answer why he deliberately weakened our military.
He was put into office to weaken this nation that he as a muslim hates!!
He is and always has been nothing but a damn lying , worthless ffing traitor! A fact!-Tyr

Gunny
12-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Guess Trump isn't a good judge of characterTaken a look at Obama's choices? They begin with the Dems choosing Obama and such all the way down the list.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Maybe he had a memory fart. Can you remember every little last detail about everything?

It's common knowledge that any S.C. is going to hang SOMEONE for SOMETHING to JUSTIFY their existence. Flynn just made some stupid mistakes because he's not a politician, or a lawyer, and didn't know how to play this high stakes Washington deep state game of how to DESTROY someone.

Guarantee he knows now.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-03-2017, 04:31 PM
Maybe you talk a lot of shit.

STTAB
12-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Maybe he had a memory fart. Can you remember every little last detail about everything?

It's common knowledge that any S.C. is going to hang SOMEONE for SOMETHING to JUSTIFY their existence. Flynn just made some stupid mistakes because he's not a politician, or a lawyer, and didn't know how to play this high stakes Washington deep state game of how to DESTROY someone.

Guarantee he knows now.

Flynn was a General in the US Army. I guarantee you he was a politician.

Lying to the FBI was a critical error for a man at his level to make, but the truth is he had already shown poor judgement before when he gave classified material to our allies in Afghanistan without authorization , confirmed by the Army but no charges were proffered before he ever got involved with Trump.

aboutime
12-03-2017, 08:26 PM

So, you are telling us Trump met you???? Did he call you stupid too?

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 09:15 PM

​Good enough to Win...win...win...and has "a nose" for Leftist Fools...and treats them appropriately....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Gpc69btRg

High_Plains_Drifter
12-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Flynn was a General in the US Army. I guarantee you he was a politician.

Lying to the FBI was a critical error for a man at his level to make, but the truth is he had already shown poor judgement before when he gave classified material to our allies in Afghanistan without authorization , confirmed by the Army but no charges were proffered before he ever got involved with Trump.
That's not a good guarantee. Unless you're part of the swamp in Washington, you have no idea how they play their games. A general in the Army is a cherry compared to the cut throats in Washington.

And lying to the FBI appears to be subjective. If you're General Flynn, you have your life ruined for one little mispeak. If you're Hitlery Clinton, you aren't sworn in, you're soft balled and you get to lie your ass off and walk Scott free. This is brought to you compliments of the DEEP STATE LEFTISTS in the FBI, that have no problem bringing their HATE and BIAS towards president Trump and republicans to work with them and applying it in a very LAWLESS, CORRUPT MANNER.

What Flynn did isn't even a BLIMP ON THE RADAR compared to the level of LAWLESSNESS and CORRUPTION surrounding Hitlery and the Clinton Crime Foundation. The double standard is blowing up like an atom bomb.